1x1 role play partner request!

H

Heavenly_Devil

Original poster
Hello! I'm Paris, and I'm looking for someone to role play one on one with me(: And I hope I put this in the right place... I am 15, and I only play female characters of any age and time, please specify your preference! I also only role play straight in doing romantic/smut role plays. With smut, I am only 15 so obviously it can't be mature, or something bad will happen(I didn't read in that far because I won't break the rules), so smut would simply be kissing/groping and no further. I enjoy doing elvish fantasy, angels/demons/fallen angels fantasy, human fantasy as well. I do not enjoy role playing as animals, Pokemon, or anything to do with aliens. I'm okay with any length of posts, and I am guilty of doing both long posts and short ones, though I am very tight with grammar, I just want to apologize ahead of time. For example, please write out the words, no 'ur' or 'ppl', okay? Because I am new, I'm not sure how much I'll be on daily, but if you wish to stop doing the role play for whatever reason, please inform me(: I won't be offended. I am really bad at starting role plays and coming up with the plot, so if you have any ideas, hit me up! Post in the thread if you are interested....whatever that means(: Thank you!

I would like to do a roleplay with you. A fantasy roleplay, based around a low-magic, human-only medieval-tech world, with a story based around a master and his/her mentor, or two lovers.