1x1 Request

P

Pekoe

Original poster
Howdy, Stranger! I am new to this site and am looking for a few 1x1 RPs. So without further ado, here is the gist of what I am looking for~

• [BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]I consider myself to be a fairly literate person. I tend to mimic my RP partner's post length, but left to my own devices I can dish out anywhere from 1-5+ paragraphs. It mostly depends on what I have to work with, so hold off on the one-liners as much as possible please.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]I'm not too picky about grammar and spelling mistakes, as long as the post is comprehensible.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]I can carry on male or female roles, but I prefer female. I also enjoy doubling. Like, so much. So much.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]I like to collaborate on plots and twists.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]I prefer OCs to canon characters.[/BCOLOR]

What I like~

RWBY
Sword Art Online
Mortal Instruments
Witch Hunter
Legend of Dragoon

Modern Fantasy
Adventure
Futuristic
Dystopian
Supernatural x Supernatural Hunter
Supernatural x (Gifted) Human
Rival x Rival
Enemy x Enemy
Mafia x Asset
Hacker x Hacked
Body guard x Guarded
Partner x Partner
Summoner x Summoned
Pet Owner x Pet Turned Human
Other things my mind refuses to supply me with at the moment

Exorcist x Supernatural

Character A is an exorcist that has been tasked with keeping 'entities' from another world from causing trouble in his/her own. Recently the entities are appearing more often. Character B is one such entity. Unable to force Character B back to their own world, Character A casts a spell on Character B to block the majority of his/her abilities. Character A must search for a way to mend the fractured barrier between worlds while Character Battempts to break the curse keeping him/her from obtaining what he/she came for.

Student x Student

The world is over run with terrible creatures. To combat this threat, specialized schools have been built to train future warriors. To graduate from one such school,Character A and Character B must work together to successfully complete a mission.

Optional: Character A and B are from different schools with a known rivalry.
Optional: Only one character will graduate upon completion of the mission.

Bounty Hunter x Bounty Hunter

Character A and Character B are both bounty hunters hired to eliminate the same high ranked target. During 'termination' of the target, Characters A and B are distracted by each other long enough for the target to escape. Characters A and B must work together to hunt down the target before it disappears forever.

Optional: During the escape the target curses both characters, leaving them with a limited amount of time to catch up with the target.

Possessed x Spiritualist

Character A is possessed by a bored spirit looking for a little adventure in the afterlife. Character B can remove the spirit, for a price.

Optional: Character B cannot immediately remove the spirit.
Optional: Character A is the spirit, in full control of the host.

These are just some basic ideas off the top of my head, if you have anything you would like to alter or suggest, please don't hesitate to message me!

I'm glad you think so! Might you be interested in RPing one of them? ;)