1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

1x1 Request Male or Female

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lucia the Light, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Looking for:
    -Males or females, it doesn't matter to me
    -straight or gay, it doesn't matter to me

Motifs and themes that may be featured:
    -Romance
    -Fantasy
    -Adventure
    -Violence
    -Action
    -Humor
    -Sadness
    -Tragedy
    -Magic
    -Superpowers
    -Alternate dimensions

Not listed here? Tell me! I am VERY flexible about what themes are introduced.

POSTING:
    I am super busy with school, and the periods of panic tend to be clustered together. Some days I may post huge paragraphs of detail, some days I may not post at all, and that is just the way life is. I'm sorry if I skip a few days or even a week at a time, but it's just a very hectic world.

PM me or respond to this thread if you are interested and I will get in touch with you about planning out the plot and characters and such.

When you message me, PLEASE INCLUDE:
    Your name
    Your gender
    What themes you would like to use
    How often you will be posting
    Post length
    Any specific things you will/won't do
    Other things I should know

Thank you so much!

#1 Lucia the Light, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hello!
    • My name is Spiral AA.
    • I'm [BCOLOR=#ffff00]female[/BCOLOR] but I can play as male characters if necessary.
    • I'll use any of the themes except [BCOLOR=#ffff00]Action[/BCOLOR], just because I'm horrible at it. [BCOLOR=#ffff00]Violence[/BCOLOR] is fine.
    • I'm not a huge fan of [BCOLOR=#ffff00]smut[/BCOLOR] roleplays and am a huge sucker for[BCOLOR=#ffff00] romance[/BCOLOR], not much else is important.
    -Spiral AA