1x1 Request ((fandoms and original included))

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashes

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to my 1x1 partner search! Though I'm new to the site, I've been RPing on and off for over 10 years, so I know what I'm doing. I'd like a partner who can put out at least 3 paragraphs per post, and can post once a day or so (I hold myself to these same standards). I work full time and go to grad school, so I understand being busy, but please don't leave me hanging! If you have to be gone for longer than a couple days, shoot me a message if you can. I'm looking for someone who can push my creativity and doesn't mind if I push back. Roleplaying is a collaborative effort - I won't be making all the decisions, and neither will you. I'll RP in the forums or through PMs, but not over messenger. I like to think about my responses and take a bit of time. Check out my roleplay resume if you want more details.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]FANDOM (listed are characters that I prefer to play, so come to me with your pairing)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Danganronpa - Kirigiri, Nanami, Owari, Gundam, Mukuro, Koizumi, Kuzuryuu[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Persona 4 - Rise, Kanji, Chie, Yosuke[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Persona 3 - Aigis, Mitsuru, Junpei, Fuuka[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fire Emblem: Awakening - Cordelia, Lucina, Severa, Brady, Robin, Lissa, Cherche, Morgan[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Harry Potter - Luna, Harry, Hermione, Ginny[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dragon Age - Cassandra, Inquisitor, Hawke, Isabella, Varric[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]PLOTS BASED IN FANDOM (can be used to characters from a fandom or OCs)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Pilgrimage (FFX) - This plot would primarily follow two characters (the Summoner and their Guardian). If you've played all the way through FFX, you should know that the Pilgrimage is deceiving. Will the Summoner finish out their quest? With the Guardian become the Final Aeon? Or will they turn back, overcome by the burdens of their quest? There can be other Guardians as well, but the two primary characters are the focus. I'd like for them to first meet just as the Summoner is about to start their Pilgrimage. This is pretty open ended, so additional storylines can be added. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hogwarts: A History (HP) - I love Hogwarts as a setting and have spent quite a bit of time thinking about Hogwarts houses for fandom characters and real people alike (Ravenclaw here!). I'd love to have our characters be from different houses and form a friendship/rivalry/romance. Can be set within canon or ignore it completely.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]ORIGINAL (can be used with characters from a fandom or OCs)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Roommates - Can be from a boarding school, a college dorm, an advertisement in the paper, whatever. Just two strangers being thrown into living together.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]College Student X Professor - I don't want this to be a dom/sub sort of thing. I would want to explore the real implications of two adults with differing authority who form a bond, perhaps leading to a romantic bond, and how they balance this relationship with their individual responsibilities.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Currently taken.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fantasy Adventure - Just as it sounds. Our characters go on a journey. To save the world? For treasure? For glory? We can decide. Can definitely include magic and the like. This one is pretty open, so I'd love to hear some ideas.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'll probably add more later, but this is good for now. Send me a PM if you're interested! Thanks for reading![/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon Age and The pilgrimage works fine with me, maybe and I know this sounds really really dumb, we could combine them.

Hogwarts: A History, sounds like a delightful plot. :)

I'd love to be involved, if you'd have me?

Status
Not open for further replies.