1x1 pokemon Johto/Kanto rp

C

caligari

Original poster
Basic premise; pokemon world, you and me each roleplaying a character that starts off in New Bark town and we begin travelling together throughout Johto and Kanto.
The method will be simple as well with us each taking a turn as "GM", i.e. we always control our own character, but we alternate as to who is controlling the world per chapter.

Q: Why only Johto and Kanto? Why not any other region.
A: Easiest place to start with two generations and two locations lying literally a small distance from each other. Other regions may be added later, depending on how it goes.

I'm also going to be difficult and ask for an example of your writing. I do prefer at least two or three paragraphs when writing a situation and one full paragraph at least when dealing with dialogue.

This sounds cool but it does leave me wondering. Does each chapter happen from one character's POV and there is a "time skip" in regards to the other's chapter? Or do you want to handle it in some other way?

Also, I assume each chapter corresponds roughly to a single Gym badge?

This sounds cool but it does leave me wondering. Does each chapter happen from one character's POV and there is a "time skip" in regards to the other's chapter? Or do you want to handle it in some other way?

Also, I assume each chapter corresponds roughly to a single Gym badge?

It's more like we're always playing in third person, but whoever's chapter it is controls the rest of the world and people as well. As for chapters, I'd argue you can do more than simple gym chapters, in between things as well. Simply put the map of each region next to you and see if there might be something interesting you can do at a road or smaller town.

It's more like we're always playing in third person, but whoever's chapter it is controls the rest of the world and people as well. As for chapters, I'd argue you can do more than simple gym chapters, in between things as well. Simply put the map of each region next to you and see if there might be something interesting you can do at a road or smaller town.
So we would both be controlling a single character? Mind if I PM you?

Basic premise; pokemon world, you and me each roleplaying a character that starts off in New Bark town and we begin travelling together throughout Johto and Kanto.
The method will be simple as well with us each taking a turn as "GM", i.e. we always control our own character, but we alternate as to who is controlling the world per chapter.

Q: Why only Johto and Kanto? Why not any other region.
A: Easiest place to start with two generations and two locations lying literally a small distance from each other. Other regions may be added later, depending on how it goes.

I'm also going to be difficult and ask for an example of your writing. I do prefer at least two or three paragraphs when writing a situation and one full paragraph at least when dealing with dialogue.

If you PM Me and fill me in on everything about this... We can discuss something. Maybe do this RP. I'm playing as Surprise surprise... A Celebrity. So no mystery there. But i'll be having a Posse' with my character. Like a fan Club to me... Plus The Room mate, Cousin, Parents, Entourage. They come with me. They're treasured companions that i wouldn't have any other. But to write where your and my character meet. I'd love to see how that comes alive.

Hope to hear from you soon. I'm sure that this'd be just a load of joyous fun.

If you PM Me and fill me in on everything about this... We can discuss something. Maybe do this RP. I'm playing as Surprise surprise... A Celebrity. So no mystery there. But i'll be having a Posse' with my character. Like a fan Club to me... Plus The Room mate, Cousin, Parents, Entourage. They come with me. They're treasured companions that i wouldn't have any other. But to write where your and my character meet. I'd love to see how that comes alive.

Hope to hear from you soon. I'm sure that this'd be just a load of joyous fun.
I appreciate your interest, but we obviously have very different ideas about what we want. No offense, but I want to create a story between players, I have no interest in merely being a secondary character in your story.
Thank you, but I have to decline.

I appreciate your interest, but we obviously have very different ideas about what we want. No offense, but I want to create a story between players, I have no interest in merely being a secondary character in your story.
Thank you, but I have to decline.

You really think that you'd be a secondary character? You surely are thinking poorly of me. Not sure if i should be insulted... hurt or just see this as i'm not gonna be good enough to be in an RP like the one you're thinking on doing.