• No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Succubus

Original poster
Okay. Here is the deal, I am dying and I mean absolutely dying to get a good old fashioned RP going. I want to do something that most people don't do anymore, which is bring a family into an RP. I want to either 1. Have our characters court and have a family or 2. Already have started a family.
Now don't go running off just yet because it sounds all "boring and shit" what I am wanting is not something just centering around a family but something that is haunting that family like maybe they are running from something?
Could it be a nasty cult that wants to kill them and use their family as a sacrifice? Ehhh that sounds a little...well weird, but I would be up for it still.
Or is it a family on the run from some killers that were hired to kill the father? Was he a CIA man that knows too much? Or was he just somewhere at the wrong time?
I really want to do an RP of some sort, with a mixture of horror suspense romance and family in it. Hit me up if your at all interested in at least formulating something with me.

I like the idea of a Family oriented RP!

Awesome! Send me a PM when you get a chance okay? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.