1x1 Partner~?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oliver Storm

Original poster
Hello there c: I know I'm a newbie, so pardon me if I'm doing this wrong, but I'm seeking a 1x1. -duh- My resume is almost completed, but here's the basic laydown so you don't have to go all the way to my page--
-I'm on everyday for several hours.
-I post at least once a day, unless something comes up. And I will tell you.
-I can RP maturely, I'd just prefer more plot to sex.
-I'm semi-literate to literate.

Now, for what I'm looking for (I might edit this post a lot, to update what I want):

-TWEWY (The World Ends With You)--In this one, I would strongly prefer JoshNeku. I would play Joshua, if you don't mind. I don't care if it's in Game or in the RG.

-Song Based RPs--I'm not sure how I can detail this, but I'd like to do a few RPs based off of songs. Like, for example, Love Somebody - it would be a romance about someone desperate for love.

-Dangan Ronpa/Super Dangan Ronpa 2--I'm really more intersted in the second game. The main couple I'd like in there would be Komaeda x Hinata, and I'd prefer to be Komaeda. I have no 'plot' in mind, so I'm open to any ideas c:

-more coming-

Thanks for taking time to read my little 1x1 request post! c:

Attachments

• Joshua.png
    Joshua.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a specific plot in mind or, not so much? I can play a Neku for you. But I'll have to refresh myself on the character since it's been a long time since I've played that game.

Good evening! I took a look at your resume and this, and I'd be very interested in roleplaying with you! c: If you'd like, send me a PM and we can talk!

Ack, sorry it took me so long to get back to this! ;n;

@Shijinno:
No, I don't have a specific plot in mind. I'm really open to any ideas--pre-game, post game, during game, anything really. c:

@Lazaarus:
Sure! Just gimme a few minutes or something~

@Wombat:
Yeah, I love it. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.