Hello! I'm new to this website, but not new to role playing. If you are interested, please feel free to pm me at anytime I'm pretty free right now. If I don't respond, I will as soon as I can. That is... if you are interested.

I was thinking of doing a roleplay where my character would be the acquaintance of your character and they would be put in a situation some how or another, for example: being lab partners, my character has to tutor yours, etc. I would like to do a male x female if that is at all possible? I know my plot sounds a bit cliche, but I hope you will give it a chance! 🙂

Hello! I'm new to this website, but not new to role playing. If you are interested, please feel free to pm me at anytime I'm pretty free right now. If I don't respond, I will as soon as I can. That is... if you are interested.

I was thinking of doing a roleplay where my character would be the acquaintance of your character and they would be put in a situation some how or another, for example: being lab partners, my character has to tutor yours, etc. I would like to do a male x female if that is at all possible? I know my plot sounds a bit cliche, but I hope you will give it a chance! 🙂

Pm you!

It's been quite a while since I've rp'd on Iwaku; but if you are still interested perhaps we can put something together :3

I'll take you up on hearing about your beauty and the beast idea, otherwise I'd like to do something fantasy related

Are you still looking at all? I'm interested in the royalxservant?