1x1 Partner Search! (Fandoms & Plots Inside!!! MxM, FxF, MxF, and others all welcome!!!)

L

luvcvnt

Original poster
Did you ever notice how the moon follows you around? Maybe because it's yours...
- a shameless animal crossing quote

tumblr_ohrg4riwAo1vetbaeo1_500.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! You can refer to me as Luna and this here, is my post in search of a roleplay partner!!!! Woo! Now, you must be here because you are in search of one as well, right? So first, I will go on ahead and tell you a bit about myself:

I am a cis, female, she/her and currently in a relationship :valentine:
I am twenty (20) years of age so, I am only open for 18+ roleplayers.
(If you're under 18, I apologize... I've been in your shoes before)

I don't have any preference as to WHO I roleplay with (besides the whole age thing, of course) but, I do have a large preference with the kind of roleplayer I write with. Length, style, frequency of posts, and fandom/genre interest is quite important to me. I've been roleplaying for about 8 or so years so, I've gotten familiar with what I like, and what I do not.

Likes / Dislikes

-Decent length is posts (1 - 2 hearty paragraphs at minimum) / 2 sentences with barely any description.
-Well developed grammar / Elementary Grammar.
-Someone who drives the plot equally and doesn't wait to make any moves / Someone who does nothing and basically reiterates my previous post with their character(s).
-At least 2 replies a day or several a week / Once a week or less.
-Developing the character(s) & relationships / Having a bland character who stays stagnant throughout the plot.
-Someone who is adventurous and willing to explore darker/more graphic themes (not just s*x) / Someone who is writing for the p*rn or just wants a slice of life genre/plot.

If you think that you relate with what I like then, that's great! I'm going to follow this next bit with fandoms/genres that I'm interested in at the moment so, if you find one that interests you, send me a message!

I do have one last bit to say before I go on ahead with the lists. I am a college student who also has a full time job. I will stick to the twice a day posting however, I will always let you know if something comes up & I will be more than understanding if something comes up for you as well. I'll just send you a small ooc message if I haven't heard from you in awhile though, I would love to become friends with anyone who has like interests as me!!!! See you in PMs!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Fandoms

I do tend to like doubling up when roleplaying (ie: I roleplay as my oc/canon character as well as your oc/canon characters love interest) so I will have a few choices for each fandom if you are willing to do that as well!!! Please let me know if you'd like to do something like that!!! I try to put more than one pairing to my OC just in case their your choice but, there may be some where I have no other choice for them.

Oh! If you'd like to / would be more comfortable roleplaying on another platform such as, discord or something please, let me know! And even though I have my OC paired up with other characers, I am always down for OC x OC!!!

- Friends
(OC x Joey or OC x Rachel)
I can write as anyone else

-The Walking Dead
(OC x Shane)
I can write as any character

-The Hobbit
(OC x Thorin or OC x Thranduil)
Fili, Kili, Dwalin, Bilbo, Legolas and Tauriel

-Harry Potter (Will play characters year 6 and up)
(OC x Neville, OC x Fred, OC x Remus, or OC x Snape)
Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Snape, Cederic, Cho... basically most of the characters

-X-Men
(OC x Magneto, OC x Professor X, or OC x Wolverine)

-Avengers
(OC x Bucky)

-DC
(OC x Aquaman)

-Detroit: Become Human
(RK800 Connor x RK900 Connor, OC x RK800 Connor, OC x Hank or OC x Markus)

-Dragon Age
(OC x Cullen, OC x Dorian)
I can write as anyone

-Life is Strange
(OC x Chloe)
Max, Victoria, Rachel

-Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
(OC x Blue)

*I feel like I may be forgetting some so, let me know if there's a videogame you'd like to roleplay that I haven't listed here!*

History
(Interesting for same-gender pairings, as it'll be something that makes the plot interesting. I like early Italian and Irish history but, am open to other ideas, of course.)

Fantasy
(Maybe something like a written DnD ? Maybe like Dragon Age or Skyrim but with a bit more realism to it.)

Romance +
(I looove romance- when there's something wild tied into it. Like the couple is a pair of criminals who do grand heists or, maybe they're both escaping a serial killer I dunno... I like romance with a spin on it.)

Superheroes
(I just saw the Incredibles 2 so, I'm reallly craving a superhero rp right now. Our OCs could have a family or, something else, who knows?)

If you have any sort of fandom or genre/plot idea that I didn't list above, please go for it and suggest it to me! I'm very open when it comes to roleplaying and I'm sure we'll come to some sort of consensus.

Can't wait to hear from you guys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e7d2bd61228185.5a67a07360e75.gif

Reactions: Crony
Hm, well a fantasy romance roleplay would be interesting in that kind of setting. Though in video games i was curious if you ever wanted to do something along the lines of final fantasy in a way.

I can do a fantasy role play similar to a D&D or Skyrim set up.

Hm, well a fantasy romance roleplay would be interesting in that kind of setting. Though in video games i was curious if you ever wanted to do something along the lines of final fantasy in a way.
PM me!

I loved that shameless animal crossing plug. Given your interest in video games, I was curious if you've ever heard of the game Thief? If you like DnD and fantasy themes, have you ever seen the show The Dragon Prince? I would be interested in doing a harry potter rp, but I wouldn't mind discussing other fandoms or ideas too.

DC! Maybe a love triangle if you are up for it? If not, just DC is fine! ^^

I loved that shameless animal crossing plug. Given your interest in video games, I was curious if you've ever heard of the game Thief? If you like DnD and fantasy themes, have you ever seen the show The Dragon Prince? I would be interested in doing a harry potter rp, but I wouldn't mind discussing other fandoms or ideas too.
PM me and we can discuss!

@slyredx

I absolutely looooove romance with a bit dark tied to it!!! I have an idea for maybe a MxM or MxF pairing involved in detective work, or maybe even the FBI? :))

Did you ever notice how the moon follows you around? Maybe because it's yours...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! You can refer to me as Luna and this here, is my post in search of a roleplay partner!!!! Woo! Now, you must be here because you are in search of one as well, right? So first, I will go on ahead and tell you a bit about myself:

I am a cis, female, she/her and currently in a relationship:valentine:

I don't have any preference as to WHO I roleplay with (besides the whole age thing, of course) but, I do have a large preference with the kind of roleplayer I write with. Length, style, frequency of posts, and fandom/genre interest is quite important to me. I've been roleplaying for about 8 or so years so, I've gotten familiar with what I like, and what I do not.

Likes / Dislikes

-Decent length is posts (1 - 2 hearty paragraphs at minimum) / 2 sentences with barely any description.
-Someone who drives the plot equally and doesn't wait to make any moves / Someone who does nothing and basically reiterates my previous post with their character(s).
-Developing the character(s) & relationships / Having a bland character who stays stagnant throughout the plot.
-Someone who is adventurous and willing to explore darker/more graphic themes (not just s*x) / Someone who is writing for the p*rn or just wants a slice of life genre/plot.

If you think that you relate with what I like then, that's great! I'm going to follow this next bit with fandoms/genres that I'm interested in at the moment so, if you find one that interests you, send me a message!

I do have one last bit to say before I go on ahead with the lists. I am a college student who also has a full time job. I will stick to the twice a day posting however, I will always let you know if something comes up & I will be more than understanding if something comes up for you as well. I'll just send you a small ooc message if I haven't heard from you in awhile though, I would love to become friends with anyone who has like interests as me!!!! See you in PMs!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Fandoms

I do tend to like doubling up when roleplaying (ie: I roleplay as my oc/canon character as well as your oc/canon characters love interest) so I will have a few choices for each fandom if you are willing to do that as well!!! Please let me know if you'd like to do something like that!!! I try to put more than one pairing to my OC just in case their your choice but, there may be some where I have no other choice for them.

Oh! If you'd like to / would be more comfortable roleplaying on another platform such as, discord or something please, let me know! And even though I have my OC paired up with other characers, I am always down for OC x OC!!!

- Friends

-The Walking Dead
(OC x Shane)

-The Hobbit

Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Snape, Cederic, Cho... basically most of the characters

-X-Men

-Avengers
(OC x Bucky)

-DC
(OC x Aquaman)

-Dragon Age
I can write as anyone

-Life is Strange
(OC x Chloe)
Max, Victoria, Rachel

(OC x Blue)

*I feel like I may be forgetting some so, let me know if there's a videogame you'd like to roleplay that I haven't listed here!*

History
(Interesting for same-gender pairings, as it'll be something that makes the plot interesting. I like early Italian and Irish history but, am open to other ideas, of course.)

Fantasy
(Maybe something like a written DnD ? Maybe like Dragon Age or Skyrim but with a bit more realism to it.)

Romance +
(I looove romance- when there's something wild tied into it. Like the couple is a pair of criminals who do grand heists or, maybe they're both escaping a serial killer I dunno... I like romance with a spin on it.)

Superheroes
(I just saw the Incredibles 2 so, I'm reallly craving a superhero rp right now. Our OCs could have a family or, something else, who knows?)

If you have any sort of fandom or genre/plot idea that I didn't list above, please go for it and suggest it to me! I'm very open when it comes to roleplaying and I'm sure we'll come to some sort of consensus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great thread.

I have plenty of ideas you would like including the romance genre along with being a fan of Life Is Strange.

I am a cis, female, she/her and currently in a relationship:valentine:

Likes / Dislikes

Fandoms

- Friends

-The Walking Dead
(OC x Shane)

-The Hobbit

-X-Men

-Avengers
(OC x Bucky)

-DC
(OC x Aquaman)

-Dragon Age
I can write as anyone

-Life is Strange
(OC x Chloe)
Max, Victoria, Rachel

(OC x Blue)

History

Fantasy

Romance +

Superheroes

Great thread.

I have plenty of ideas you would like including the romance genre along with being a fan of Life Is Strange.
Oh wow thank you!

And YES I’d love to hear your ideas, you can PM me! (: