1x1: Need Male char for FxM All-Out Romance; Open to many genres!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
Heyya all! So I'm starting to notice that group Rp's aren't as fun when people stop posting and they die out :/, so now I really want to have a solid rp where there's frequent postings so that real "fun" can be had! I don't really have an absolute plot/story I'm leaning towards, but I'll list some below. You can either check my roleplay resume OR PM me if you wish, but if you're interested in any below OR even have your own suggestions respond or let me know! ^_^

FYI: THERE WILL BE SMUT, HOWEVER THERE NEEDS TO BE A SOLID PLOT AND STORY TOO. STRICTLY SMUT IS BORING TO ME. NO ONE LINERS, POST FREQUENT...AND THE REST IS FUN TIME!!!!

Things I'm thinking:
~ Ex's get back together a year after high school; full of drama, smut, and slice of life.

~ Nerdy/Geeky F gets teased a lot at school/university until she gets a makeover, relationship with M can be determined by guy.

~ Final Fantasy 7 Rp where F is the daughter of Cloud and Tifa, and M can be created by guy. M falls for an isolated F character.

~Skyrim rp where F and M cross paths that lead to traveling companions....and more...

~F is the girlfriend of M whom is a superspy/agent, or vice versa...or even BOTH.

~Sci-Fi Rp where F is the daughter of a Solar Prime (basically a president) and is a bit on the outgoing/rebellious side, sneaking away to an uncharted planet where M has been hired to retrieve the first daughter. What starts as rivalry turns to romance...

Anything else just reply!!! :]

I'm interested in the Sci-fi one and the ex's getting back together one if you're still looking! ^.^

Reactions: ch0sen1
Status
Not open for further replies.