1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

1x1 Modern Romance, Plot, and Smut; Looking For M

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ch0sen1, Oct 27, 2014.

1. This is for anyone down for a Modern slice of life rp revolving around my F character who attends college as an athlete and the M character whom is either her best friend, ex, boyfriend, or someone that met her in college. He can either be a student or not, creative control up to the M. I've really wanted to do this ine for a while, but it never lasts. If you don't intend on making a long lasting rp, don't waste our time please! :S

I will note that I indeed want plot as much as smut and romance, and if there isn't a strong sense of character building and background the rp will become dry to me as will smut. Realistic pics please!!! I want someone who can at least post daily with some paragraphs and fun, exciting content!!!

If anyone is interested, reply or PM meh! ;)

#1 ch0sen1, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
  2. I'm interested

3. Would you be interested in doing like a teacher x student type thing?

4. Still open!