Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Very large genre base.
Plot: My person will be a nine year old Kitsune otherwise known as nine-tailed fox boy who was taken by slave traders at birth as his parents had been out fighting other humans after my person because of the value a Kitsune which is a human with the blood of an ancient fox Youkai in them had even more rare with white hair. Your person will be the daughter of a rich man who buys my person to be her personal servant as monsters or humans with the ancient blood of them are treated poorly by humans like they are trash. Your person will be a normal teenage girl that goes to a highclass school since she is from a rich family.

Character sheet:
Name: Izumi Yamato
Race: Youkai
Species: Kitsune/Fox spirit

Appearance:0118f5914b0b3c06537547b109c05ea2.jpg

Personality: Izumi is kind, gentle, and affectionate but tends to take time to warm up to new people due to being shy as well as untrusting because of the way the slave traders treated him harshly.

Biography: Growing up in the slave traders custody having taken Izumi from his human parents as only he had inherited the blood of his ancestral bloodline of the Kitsune he was treated harshly like trash it caused Izumi to become introverted, and untrusting of others. Just a few weeks ago nine years after his birth Izumi heard a human bought him, and that he'd be going to live with a family but he didn't know the reason. So, after that he just waited in his cell to be taken away.

Last edited:
I am interested.

I'm going to do it with someone else sorry.

Last edited:
Is it possible for me to join?

It is open. The person I was going to do the rp with hasn't been on to post a sheet. You understand what your role in it'd be right, and a little what I want?