5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Black Gold's Search
Important! Please note I live in the Pacific Time Zone. Monday through Thursday are my busiest days so I might not reply straightaway. In the case that I'm not able to get on Iwaku, I will try to let you know. Thank you, and I hope we get a chance to roleplay!

• Please be somewhere between Adept and Advanced.
      • Grammar isn't too big of a deal to me. We all make mistakes so I don't mind if you occasionally make some errors because I probably will make them too!
    • I can write between 250 to 1000 words but please note that it will take me longer to type lengthy posts. I am a paranoid perfectionist so I will probably go through hundreds of revisions just for a single post. My writing length also depends on my partner's.
    • I will almost always roleplay in third person. First person is cool too, but I don't typically like writing in it.
    • My main pairing is MxM, but I don't mind doing MxF with me in the female role. I will not do MxF with me in the male role, or FxF. Sorry guys, it's just my preference.
    • ***Also very important: Please let me know what stuff triggers you. I will not do anything excessively gory or violent, however there will be rather darker themes and mild violence depending on the plot/fandom.
    • I personally love talking with my partner out of character. We can talk about our characters, and just go crazy. If this isn't really your style, then perhaps you should look for another partner.

• YUGEUWb.gif

• When I'm playing a male in either MxM or MxF, I most likely will play the more dominant role both in terms of relationship and personality.
    • When I'm playing a female in MxF, I can play both dominant or submissive in terms of relationship and personality.
      • Think of Bayonetta from the Bayonetta series and Dante from the DMC series.
    • ***please note that these archetypes are just generally how my character will act in interactions. Since no relationship is really one or the other, it's an amalgamation of different things. Character design is solely based on what plot and what character you will be using.

• tetCZ9s.gif

My Favorites
    • I just love well-developed and unique characters! This can include backstory, physiology, personality, you name it. When I can feel my partner's heart and soul in the character, I just know it's going to be fantastic. Oh and also I love developed secondary characters. This just leaves you with so much room to explore your character in ways that you might not even have imagined before.
    • World building also goes hand in hand with developed characters. What's a developed character without a developed environment they can interact with?
    • I absolutely adore all forms of fantasy. Whether it's DnD based, magic, the supernatural, I love them all. If you have ideas you want to try out with this genre, feel free to message me!
    • I also live for anything grimdark. Horror, not so much, but if it's something that will get me thinking, or something that's just decrepit and spooky is totally up my alley.
    • Sci-fi is pretty cool too!
    • I love adventure type role plays where we have our characters come together in a small group for a common cause. There are just endless possibilities we can go with their adventure.
      • Although I'm not too keen on political heavy type role plays, I don't mind including certain elements from it that will help develop the world.
    • Romance is something I absolutely adore. Slow burns are better, and angst makes me sob (but in a good way).
    • I love anything with mythology and lore. If you're into that, you know where to call me.
    • Finally, intense character development is something I love incorporating into my characters. My favorite archetype is the: "I used to be very weak until something happens and I am forced to change and become stronger".
    • Recurring motifs.
    My Not Favorites
    • Political heavy role plays.
    • Pure horror.
    • Realistic medieval role plays. I'm sorry I just get so caught up with the accuracies that I will literally spend hours researching. Perfectionism at its finest.
    • Heavy slice-of-life role plays (unless the plot catches my attention or is 50-100% smutty. Otherwise, it gets boring very quickly).

• 5nrHkW5.gif
    ***I will be using an OC. If you want to use a canon character, feel free to do so. I don't mind if you use an OC.
    Asterisks next to titles mean it's something I am currently craving:
    • Pokémon (as trainers or as Pokémon from the mystery dungeon series)
    • *RWBY
    • BNHA (Note that I am just starting)
    • Final Fantasy Series
    • *Fire Emblem Series
    • The Avatar series (not the blue people)
    • *Camp Half-Blood
    • *Voltron (Note that I am not caught up)
    • Detroit: Become Human
    • *Miraculous Ladybug
    • Fairytail
    • BNHA
    • Young Justice
    • *Seven Deadly Sins
    • Warriors
    • X-Men
    MISC:
    • Nier Automata
    • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    • Land of the Lustrous (Houseki No Kuni)
    • Steven Universe

• List of Originals:
    UhYl3WY.gif

[Modern-Fantasy][Action][Adventure]
    Chronomancy; the ancient magic said to be able to turn back the flow of time has long since been forgotten by the new world. However, that does not mean it's been lost completely. In present time, you are a student attending Boliton; the prestigious institute of magic. Because of your raw talent, you are destined to slay the Neverforth; an ever growing evil at the farthest reaches of the realms. Together with your friends, you train to become the strongest combat unit Boliton has ever known. The fate of the world rests on your shoulders.

One day, a mysterious transfer student enrolls into your class. Although you feel you should know him, the memory slips from you. The talented chronomancer confronts you one afternoon; powerful magic surging through him. "I will be the one to kill the Neverforth," He says. "Don't get in my way."

Inspired by: PMMM, Magical Starsign, Generic Harem Animes
    Vw0RQQp.gif

[Slice of Life}[Fantasy]][Action][Adventure]

You like to get yourself in all sorts of trouble. Some would even call you a delinquent of sorts. One night after drinking with your friends and causing all sorts of mayhem, you come home to a ghostly apparition standing in your living room.

Your first instinct is to flee, but your feet refuse to move. "Who are you?" You managed to choke out. The ghost, who seemed rather startled to see you at first, slowly broke out into a rather mysterious smile. "Wouldn't you like to know? I guess you can say I'm haunting this house." Unlike the malevolent entities you've seen on paranormal documentaries, this ghost doesn't seem at all interested in making your house into a living hell.

If anything, they seem to like being around your company, although something always bothered you. Their cause of death always changes each time you ask them. "I got hit by a car down the street," They said one time. "I had a stroke in my sleep and died," They said another time. You were determined to get to the bottom of this.

List of Fandom Ideas:​

Last edited:
I can RP with you these ones.
-Pokemon
-RWBY
-Miraculous
-Fairy Tail

I can do BNHA or Fairy Tail.

Revamped 2.5. Please recheck rules and such.