1x1 Looking for a Partner For Particular Plots (Pairings Coming soon)

Blood Lightning

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
About Me
-I can play either Male or Female Characters, but if pregnancy is involved, I'll most likely aim for Female
-I don't really touch MxM Pairings, not that I have anything against them
-Unless I have Writer's Block, I will type minimum up to a Paragraph and a Half. On Good Days, I can probably write up a Novel for a Response if I really wanted.
-There will be days that I don't respond at all, but on bare minimum, I will provide responses at least once a week.

Rules/Requirements - What I Expect In A Partner
-Basic Understanding of Parenting, Pregnancy & Childbirth (Stay awake in Health Class!)
-If there is anything that is making you uncomfortable, please let me know so we can fix it, let's not have any drama over miscommunication.
-Fade to Black Sex Scenes (I don't need to know what people do in the sheets)
-Romance Rule: I don't believe in Love At First Sight (If I don't believe in it IRL, why would I believe it in Fiction?), so if our characters are going to be in a Romantic Relationship and are involved in one prior to an RP, we should work out the details (Like how did they meet, how long have they been dating, when will they tie the knot and in some cases, how do their kids feel about it if they have any from a previous relationships)
-Character Development: I cannot stress this enough. If we are not going into detail with our Character Sheets, we can compensate for explaining certain details in character.
-I understand if you're busy in real life or if you have family emergencies, just let me know and I'll understand, I won't blow up.
-No One Liners: Maybe 2-5 Sentences per post? One Paragraph minimum
-Response Time for RPs: I usually respond once a week on minimum, I will expect the same at least. I'm not that needy
-If you're going to drop, please tell me instead of disappearing out of the blue (This happens to me a lot, so for the love of God if you're getting bored please tell me!)
-NEW! I am willing to go to Discord, but prefer to stick around RpN

I have a few prompts/plotlines that I am really craving

Prompt 1: Cop X Cop (can be FxF or MxF, I don't do MxM) (Possible Romance)
Officer Stephanie Tachibana is fresh out of an undercover operation, but her recklessness and dark reputation is making it difficult for the superiors to find her a suitable partner. Both you and her have been transferred to the Organized Crime Unit from your respective divisions. While you guys have little in common and don't get along right off the get-go, there is one thing; you were both trained by the same mentor; veteran Detective Trevor Hackworth. Detective Hackworth was investigating the top four crime syndicates in your city, but is killed. Shortly after, you are transferred to Street Crime because the new Police Chief dislikes you both and you are soon lent to the FBI to investigate your mentor's murder. The FBI believes that there is a mole in the Organized Crime Unit who mostly killed Detective Hackworth. The FBI asks you to investigate the four criminal syndicates as they are linked to the mole. As you and Officer Tachibana go to avenge your mentor's murder and despite having a rough start to the partnership, you must learn to work together as the lack of teamwork will only lead to more problems.

Prompt 2: Best Friend X Best Friend
YC and MC have been best friends since they were kids. While they got a little distant as they grew older, they made a promise at their High School Graduation to be there for one another if they need it most. After this, they went to separate colleges and led separate lives. MC ends up being down on her luck; her Brother joins the Military and is stationed overseas. With that being the first thing that she came home to, her self-esteem fell and she became mixed with the wrong crowd. Enabled by the wealth of her family, she spends most of her time partying and mixes in with the wrong crowd. Eventually, she goes into a one-night stand at a party. And ends up getting knocked up. When her Father finds out, she gets kicked out of the home despite protests from her mother. Unable to go overseas, she spends the next seven months couch-hopping, but is unable to stay with anyone any longer then two weeks. Her Mother still secretly sends her Money to help with medical expenses and so she has enough money. Soon she dwindles down to two weeks in a Motel. This prompts her to call YC and s/he realizes that their friend is cashing in on that promise that they made several years ago, even though they haven't spoken very much in the last four to seven years. How will YC react when MC shows up at their doorstep with a belly the size of a pumpkin?

Prompt 3: The Purge (Multi-Character RP with NPCs) (Craving) (Props to a former RP Group Mate as this prompt is heavily based off of a Purge RP that they were running a few months back.)
Based off the Purge Franchise (Which consists of four films and a TV Series, with a fifth film in the works), our characters are living in a Dystopian Future where America is rebuilding from Economic Collapse and Social Unrest after a Political Organization known as the New Founding Fathers of America establish a Totalitarian Government and Police State. In exchange for a strong economy unemployment and crime rate being at an all-time low, a 12-hour Event known as the Purge is held annually on March 21st. In reality, the event is used as a method of artificial population control, as the poor and some working-class people are the primary targets, with all crime, including murder is legal for the 12-Hour Period.

The story takes place after the Annual Purge in 2019, which was mostly unsuccessful due to lack of participation, so the NFFA secretly devise a plan to make up for it; a second surprise purge in the summer! With a few changes. While it is thought to be an error, it is actually not...This Second Purge will be much longer, more mayhem, more chaos, more bloodshed. Unlike the last purge a few months ago, this one is twenty-four hours long! But the same rules still apply, so don't even think all bets are off. So don't go for those restricted weapons and certainly don't go after Government Officials...because public hangings will happen to rule breakers!

For this prompt, I will be playing five very pregnant women trying to survive the second unexpected purge. What Characters you play will be up to you. Purger or Survivor, the choice is yours...
---
Thank you for reading! Pairings will be added later!

About Me
-I can play either Male or Female Characters, but if pregnancy is involved, I'll most likely aim for Female
-Unless I have Writer's Block, I will type minimum up to a Paragraph and a Half. On Good Days, I can probably write up a Novel for a Response if I really wanted.
-There will be days that I don't respond at all, but on bare minimum, I will provide responses at least once a week.

-Basic Understanding of Parenting, Pregnancy & Childbirth (Stay awake in Health Class!)
-If there is anything that is making you uncomfortable, please let me know so we can fix it, let's not have any drama over miscommunication.
-Romance Rule: I don't believe in Love At First Sight (If I don't believe in it IRL, why would I believe it in Fiction?), so if our characters are going to be in a Romantic Relationship and are involved in one prior to an RP, we should work out the details (Like how did they meet, how long have they been dating, when will they tie the knot and in some cases, how do their kids feel about it if they have any from a previous relationships)
-Character Development: I cannot stress this enough. If we are not going into detail with our Character Sheets, we can compensate for explaining certain details in character.
-I understand if you're busy in real life or if you have family emergencies, just let me know and I'll understand, I won't blow up.
-Response Time for RPs: I usually respond once a week on minimum, I will expect the same at least. I'm not that needy
-If you're going to drop, please tell me instead of disappearing out of the blue (This happens to me a lot, so for the love of God if you're getting bored please tell me!)

Officer Stephanie Tachibana is fresh out of an undercover operation, but her recklessness and dark reputation is making it difficult for the superiors to find her a suitable partner. Both you and her have been transferred to the Organized Crime Unit from your respective divisions. While you guys have little in common and don't get along right off the get-go, there is one thing; you were both trained by the same mentor; veteran Detective Trevor Hackworth. Detective Hackworth was investigating the top four crime syndicates in your city, but is killed. Shortly after, you are transferred to Street Crime because the new Police Chief dislikes you both and you are soon lent to the FBI to investigate your mentor's murder. The FBI believes that there is a mole in the Organized Crime Unit who mostly killed Detective Hackworth. The FBI asks you to investigate the four criminal syndicates as they are linked to the mole. As you and Officer Tachibana go to avenge your mentor's murder and despite having a rough start to the partnership, you must learn to work together as the lack of teamwork will only lead to more problems.

YC and MC have been best friends since they were kids. While they got a little distant as they grew older, they made a promise at their High School Graduation to be there for one another if they need it most. After this, they went to separate colleges and led separate lives. MC ends up being down on her luck; her Brother joins the Military and is stationed overseas. With that being the first thing that she came home to, her self-esteem fell and she became mixed with the wrong crowd. Enabled by the wealth of her family, she spends most of her time partying and mixes in with the wrong crowd. Eventually, she goes into a one-night stand at a party. And ends up getting knocked up. When her Father finds out, she gets kicked out of the home despite protests from her mother. Unable to go overseas, she spends the next seven months couch-hopping, but is unable to stay with anyone any longer then two weeks. Her Mother still secretly sends her Money to help with medical expenses and so she has enough money. Soon she dwindles down to two weeks in a Motel. This prompts her to call YC and s/he realizes that their friend is cashing in on that promise that they made several years ago, even though they haven't spoken very much in the last four to seven years. How will YC react when MC shows up at their doorstep with a belly the size of a pumpkin?

Prompt 3: The Purge (Multi-Character RP with NPCs) (Craving) (Props to a former RP Group Mate as this prompt is heavily based off of a Purge RP that they were running a few months back.)
Based off the Purge Franchise (Which consists of four films and a TV Series, with a fifth film in the works), our characters are living in a Dystopian Future where America is rebuilding from Economic Collapse and Social Unrest after a Political Organization known as the New Founding Fathers of America establish a Totalitarian Government and Police State. In exchange for a strong economy unemployment and crime rate being at an all-time low, a 12-hour Event known as the Purge is held annually on March 21st. In reality, the event is used as a method of artificial population control, as the poor and some working-class people are the primary targets, with all crime, including murder is legal for the 12-Hour Period.

The story takes place after the Annual Purge in 2019, which was mostly unsuccessful due to lack of participation, so the NFFA secretly devise a plan to make up for it; a second surprise purge in the summer! With a few changes. While it is thought to be an error, it is actually not...This Second Purge will be much longer, more mayhem, more chaos, more bloodshed. Unlike the last purge a few months ago, this one is twenty-four hours long! But the same rules still apply, so don't even think all bets are off. So don't go for those restricted weapons and certainly don't go after Government Officials...because public hangings will happen to rule breakers!

For this prompt, I will be playing five very pregnant women trying to survive the second unexpected purge. What Characters you play will be up to you. Purger or Survivor, the choice is yours...
---

Heya :)

Great thread.

I actually have an idea for CopxCop that is similar to your so i love your idea.

Can I PM you?

About Me

---

Great thread.

I actually have an idea for CopxCop that is similar to your so i love your idea.

Can I PM you?
Sure. I'll be waiting.

Reactions: Vigilante
About Me

---

Great thread.

Can I PM you?
Sure. I'll be waiting.

Thank you.

Message sent.

Going to be giving this thread a little bump; I will add possible pairings when I get home on Monday Evening.