1x1 JealousRose & Kylie01

Samantha heard that lunch was now and opened her eyes right away" Never mind sleep I need me some food"she sat up and waited for the food.

Nathan rolled his eyes and laughed he was also waiting the food to come

Nicholas and Tulia both stood. "I think the boat is equip with a kitchen... What do you guys want?"

"I want a salad with chicken and rice and beans on the side."said Sammy

"I want some pasta."said Nathan

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright," Tulia replied. She motioned for the three of them to follow her. "You guys help me... You can all cook, right?"

"Certainly."Sammy said proudly
"Nathan knows how to cook as well he's just lazy"She explained to Tulia."Can you cook Nico? oops I mean Nicholas."She asked wanting to know.

Nathan rolled his eyes at Sammy,but stayed quiet.

"Kind of," Nicholas replied. "I'm not very good at it, but I know how, more or less. Oh, and... you can call me Nico if you want." He smiled.

Sammy leaned closer to Nicholas "Don't worry I'll help you out, you'll be great by the time in done with you Nico"she whispered in his ear then winked at him.

Nathan just yawned "Can I just stay here and lay down for a while". He said to Tulia .instead of a question it sounded more like a statement.

Nicholas smiled and nodded. "Great, thanks!" he replied happily.

Tulia looked down at Nathan. "I mean... I guess," she replied. "But... I mean, can't you cook your own food? Or at least help?"

(I'm sorry for being gone for a while. Things came up, and I have been unable to rp.)

Sammy smiled at Nicholas. Sammy rolled her eyes at Nathan." Sure he can he just lazy" she whispered to Tulia " Nathan your cooking your own food is that understood". She said with a Stern look.
" Alright fine". Nathan said frustrated

Tulia smiled and nodded. "Good!" she said, and she began walking towards the kitchen, expecting the others to follow her.