1x1 Heaven's Descent! [MxF, need F] (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sylvinar Cross

Original poster
Plot: The world is in ruins, radiation had killed most of the plant life and animals, all that remains are crazed cannibals or the undead. (Y/C) is one of the only few humans whom still remain alive, same and uninfected. (M/C) is an angel whose lost his memory and fallen to the earth but still retains his grace and powers only unable to remember why he is there and unable to get back to heaven. When (Y/C) is traveling she is attacked by cannibals and just when all hope seems lost from her being trapped with nowhere to go a bright light comes down from the Heavens to save her. (Y/C) has no idea what happened or where the light came from, but she knows it saved her life. After that event (M/C) stays close by and watches over (Y/C) from the shadows protecting her. Feeling like she's being followed (Y/C) tries to draw (M/C) out of hiding. What will become of the two? Will love blossom? Will she ever find her way back to her royal family? Or will ill date befall them? Only time will tell in "Heaven's Descent!"

RULES & REQUIREMENTS:

1.) You must be literate with proper grammar and punctuation. I don't want any text talk.
2.) Be willing to collaborate on the roleplay, if it feels like it is starting to get boring then tell me. I won't be angry, maybe we can come up with a plot twist to spice it up and make it fun again before you decide to quit.
3.) Be active! I know life is busy and hectic, but let me know if something important comes up! I don't want the roleplay to just be dropped.
4.) I don't mind fairly short posts, just give me something I can work off of. I myself may only do a single paragraph on up to five on a good day. Usually I'm between one and three paragraphs.

5.) There will be romance involved, so naturally there will be sex! HOWEVER this roleplay is open for minors as well. Which means it will go in the regular 1x1 or the red star 1x1 depending on partners. If you are under the age of eighteen then the sex scenes will be done indescriptively followed by fading to black. If you are eighteen and older we can write all of the sex scenes out descriptively in the 1x1 Red Star Bedroom.
6.) Lastly just have fun with it! ^^

Character Sheet:

Name: Daedalus Yaggdrasil
Actual Age: 10,864 yrs old
Appearance Age: 24
Species: Angel
Angelic Rank: Archangel
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Eye Color: Golden

Angelic Powers:

Divine Healing- With this power Daedalus is capable of healing most any wounds even life threatening wounds.
Heaven's Wrath- With this power Daedalus can smite all of his foes, but it uses a lot of energy from his grace and tires him out.

Appearance:
2f47be20bf5eccfdec2a8ffcd7043b8b.jpg
Personality: Daedalus is a strong and noble angel, who's morals sit right up there next to godliness. Daedalus holds love and mercy in his heart for all of human kind alike, though if he has to pass judgement he does so with a painless execution and a heavy heart.

Biography: Though he has forgotten his memories of why he is on earth and no longer able to go back up to heaven he wanders the earth in search of a purpose. That is when he finds a woman in danger, perhaps one of the last of the humans still alive and safe and protects her on her journey to reunite with her royal family.

THEME SONG:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still open? Because I would love to rp it with you!

This looks interesting! Wanna PM me or should I PM you first?

Are you still looking for partners? Or do you have too many as is?

Plot: The world is in ruins, radiation had killed most of the plant life and animals, all that remains are crazed cannibals or the undead. (Y/C) is one of the only few humans whom still remain alive, same and uninfected. (M/C) is an angel whose lost his memory and fallen to the earth but still retains his grace and powers only unable to remember why he is there and unable to get back to heaven. When (Y/C) is traveling she is attacked by cannibals and just when all hope seems lost from her being trapped with nowhere to go a bright light comes down from the Heavens to save her. (Y/C) has no idea what happened or where the light came from, but she knows it saved her life. After that event (M/C) stays close by and watches over (Y/C) from the shadows protecting her. Feeling like she's being followed (Y/C) tries to draw (M/C) out of hiding. What will become of the two? Will love blossom? Will she ever find her way back to her royal family? Or will ill date befall them? Only time will tell in "Heaven's Descent!"

RULES & REQUIREMENTS:

1.) You must be literate with proper grammar and punctuation. I don't want any text talk.
2.) Be willing to collaborate on the roleplay, if it feels like it is starting to get boring then tell me. I won't be angry, maybe we can come up with a plot twist to spice it up and make it fun again before you decide to quit.
3.) Be active! I know life is busy and hectic, but let me know if something important comes up! I don't want the roleplay to just be dropped.
4.) I don't mind fairly short posts, just give me something I can work off of. I myself may only do a single paragraph on up to five on a good day. Usually I'm between one and three paragraphs.

5.) There will be romance involved, so naturally there will be sex! HOWEVER this roleplay is open for minors as well. Which means it will go in the regular 1x1 or the red star 1x1 depending on partners. If you are under the age of eighteen then the sex scenes will be done indescriptively followed by fading to black. If you are eighteen and older we can write all of the sex scenes out descriptively in the 1x1 Red Star Bedroom.
6.) Lastly just have fun with it! ^^

Character Sheet:

Name: Daedalus Yaggdrasil
Actual Age: 10,864 yrs old
Appearance Age: 24
Species: Angel
Angelic Rank: Archangel
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Eye Color: Golden

Angelic Powers:

Divine Healing- With this power Daedalus is capable of healing most any wounds even life threatening wounds.
Heaven's Wrath- With this power Daedalus can smite all of his foes, but it uses a lot of energy from his grace and tires him out.

Appearance:
View attachment 133291
Personality: Daedalus is a strong and noble angel, who's morals sit right up there next to godliness. Daedalus holds love and mercy in his heart for all of human kind alike, though if he has to pass judgement he does so with a painless execution and a heavy heart.

Biography: Though he has forgotten his memories of why he is on earth and no longer able to go back up to heaven he wanders the earth in search of a purpose. That is when he finds a woman in danger, perhaps one of the last of the humans still alive and safe and protects her on her journey to reunite with her royal family.

THEME SONG:
Hi how are you. i would like to do rolplay with you

Status
Not open for further replies.