1x1 Genderbend

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Shadez, Nov 25, 2014.

1. First off, hello to those who may be reading this. Welcome. :)

So, I have a general Idea of what I want to do. I really love doing Genderbender stories where I have at least one character that is pretending to be the opposite gender and ends up switching (shocker!) somewhere in the middle.

I haven't really been on here in a while and wanted to pick things up by starting something simple that I enjoy. I'd prefer to do a girl as a guy, but I'm open to switching to a guy as a girl. I'm also open to doing more than just 1x1, but will only go up to 3x3 in one story for now. I get overwhelmed if it goes much higher than that, especially once I get into the story more and start writing much more in depth.

In terms of the actual plot, I'm open to a wide range of ideas. Currently, I'm thinking college dorms or something along those lines, but am more than open to suggestions.

Age range 18+ please

If you have any interest in this sort of story, or any ideas that may relate well, I would deeply appreciate it. Hope to hear someone soon. :)

2. I would love to rp with you ^^ I would be keen to be female - male XD

3. go ahead and pm me so we can configure the details. :)

4. Name: Loral Mari Cifer
    Personality traits : Friendly|Caring|Kind|Quiet|Loner
    Hobbies: Drawing, Swimming, Reading

65af169042d8a5a59a70fe399e82ff5e.jpg

Name: Rhys Oliver Everett
    Personality: Bubbly, (prankster?) friendly, somewhat social, but also kind of closed off
    Hobbies: Music / music theory, Guitar, drums, writing

MV5BMTc2MzU3NzcyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTU1MjUxMDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg 7cfd063e190d83b8c24c011304e0c94c.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Names: Sam and Nate
    Sam (left): Bass Player, nicer and calmer of the two
    Nate (right): Drums, a bit agro at times

e431168ca4231dcda1d417e29b027ce7.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. I am really interested in this. I'd love to be male-female in the roleplay.

7. maybe a side character then since it's already started? we could use a few other characters to spice things up, but I'd have to talk to my partner first, of course.
    I might be able to start another side version of this idea, but replies will be limited since I'm a student and how much time I have kind of varies.
    Go ahead and give me/us a heads up on what you're interested in doing. we could always add a second couple in there that's swapped and kind of see if we get a group going or something. Could be especially interesting with one of the twins, but again, totally up to you. :)

8. MyStyle-30.jpg

as close to Rhys as I could get on here. This would be a fancy occasion.
    Extra information:
    Favorite color: Green
    Eyes: Hazel
    Personality additions: Kind of nerdy

9. This is Loral's dress <3

[​IMG]

10. He's handsome~ xD

11. Yes he is <3 Lucky for Rhys Loral doesn't like him (we could hook up Lacey and Jack later in the rp?)

12. fine by me~! :D