2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Historical, Magical, Modern, Supernatural, Fandom
About Me

Hi there! My name is Gabrielle but I usually go by Elle or Eliah on most websites. I'm a twenty-eight year old female. I am unable to work and get a disability check to survive. Since I don't work, I have a lot of free time on my hands when I'm not sleeping or tending to animals. One of my favorite past times to do is roleplay. I've been roleplaying since I was fourteen years old and have been writing on and off ever since. I took a hiatus from this site back in 2017 but I feel that I'm finally ready to return and find new partners. If we previously roleplayed and I disappeared, I am so sorry! I never meant to disappear on you but sometimes my life gets to be too much or my depression gets too bad and I just lose interest in roleplaying. If you would like to try again, I would love to give it a shot. As for new partners, I am accepting both adult and minor roleplay partners but I will only be writing sex scenes with Redstar members. It's nothing personal, but I really don't want to get in trouble with anyone plus it makes me feel weird. Thank you for understanding! A little more about is that I love to read books and manga/comics, write, watch anime/tv shows, play video games, and sing. I also dabble in art but I'm not the best and right now I need to find my charger for my tablet pen or buy a new one.

Notes

Before I start listing plots and pairings, I want to go over a few things that are important to me and what you can expect from me as a partner.

I tend to mirror what is written by my partner. So if you give me five paragraphs, I will try my best to give you the same amount if not more if I am feeling particularly inspired.

I play both male and female roles. I normally have no specific preference for what gender role I play, but there will be times when I want to play as a male or a female.

I only do straight pairings. I may be convinced to do MxM, but I will never do FxF. It's not because I have anything against it, I just don't particularly enjoy writing that pairing.

If you have a problem with me or the roleplay, please let me know. Don't be afraid to talk to me about it. Maybe we can fix what the problem is. If not, I will understand but please don't just vanish on me when you get bored or the roleplay or I do something wrong. I will try to return the favor.

I like to make friends with my partners. If you don't want to be friends, I understand, but it makes the experience of writing together so much more enjoyable because then I can relax and get to know you and voice any ideas I might have and vice versa.

I only write in the third person point of view and I would prefer to write with someone who also does that same point of view. I've tried roleplaying with someone who uses first person point of view and it just doesn't mesh together at all and we both grew frustrated and canceled the rp. So I would like to avoid that if possible.

If you have any questions about the roleplay or about me, feel free to ask. I promise I won't bite your head off. You can also bounce ideas off of me, too. And I would like to be able to do the same which is why I mentioned wanting to be friends. If I don't know you well and we just focus on rping, I'm gonna feel a bit uncomfortable especially when I have ideas to add or a problem about something.

Plots

Plot One

Pairing: Demon King x Human Princess

Plot: Relations between humankind and demonkind has always been rocky. Many wars broke out throughout the centuries, with times of peace in between. Peace never lasted for too long as the two were so different. Even during times of peace, love between the two races was looked down upon. It is currently the time of peace, though signs of another war breaking out are appearing every day. The current king of demons has yet to take a wife. One day, he is out for a stroll, personally patrolling his lands when he comes across an intruder.

It is a human woman with beauty unlike any he has seen before. He watches her in the shadows, trying to decide on what to do with her. He becomes fascinated with her carefree ways and comes up with the decision to take her for himself. He does not care if another war breaks out. Unknown to him, this particular female is the youngest daughter of the current king of humans. When he learns that his daughter has been taken, he pushes for war. Over time, the princess and demon king fall for one another. Can their love bring everlasting peace?

Notes: I do not care about which role I play for this particular plot. I could easily do either one. I will admit that this is somewhat based on HadesxPersephone in a way from Greek Mythology.

Plot Two

Pairing: Mafia/Yakuza Leader x Nurse

Plot: On the way home from work, a nurse takes an alley as a shortcut and stumbles upon an injured man in an expensive suit. He is unconscious and bleeding from a bullet wound in his side. Even though her common sense would warn her to stay away, she can't help but want to try and help him. She does her best to stop the bleeding, but without any medical supplies, she has no choice but to call for an ambulance. Just as she goes to dial the number, the man suddenly rouses and sees that she is about to call for an ambulance and stops her. He manages to convince her not to call and assures her that he will be fine. He gets up and despite her protests, he runs away leaving her perplexed.

Unknown to her, she has just become a witness to something gang-related and is now a target. A few days later, on the way to work, she is grabbed by men in black and blindfolded and carried to a secret base. When the blindfold comes off, she comes face to face with the same man that she had tried to help. She is surprised to find that he is actually the leader of one of the most famous and deadliest gangs. He tells her that she has two choices: become his mistress or die.

Note: This is a plot inspired by a Naruto fanfiction that I read. It was Itachi Uchiha x Sakura Haruno based. I've been dying to do a roleplay based on it. Of course, this would be with our characters. Also, I have no preferences for what role I play.

Plot Three

Pairing: Vampire Prince/Princess x Werewolf Guard

Plot: The longstanding war between vampires and werewolves has come to an end. Vampires have turned out to be the victor, much to the dismay of all werewolf kind. Werewolves who were not killed in the war were put into slavery and a select few were even trained for a special job in guarding the royal vampire family. Our story takes place in a time of great unrest, for werewolves are not satisfied with their current role in life. Many are mistreated by their cruel masters and the ones that are trained into becoming guards for the royal family go through a great ordeal of pain and training in order to be the perfect guard with no chance of betrayal. The ones who fail the training are slaughtered without question.

After all, a beast with no sense of loyalty is not required in this modern day. The current royal family has reigned for countless centuries, dating back to even the beginning of the war. King Niklaus has lost many of his loved ones in the war, including his wife and many of his children. Character A is the youngest and last living daughter/son of the king and is quite sheltered due to this fact. Their last werewolf guard had to be put down after they tried to start a rebellion amongst the werewolves living in the royal capital. Character A is still rather upset by the death of their guardian as they had been quite close. They have never agreed with the outcome for the losers of the war and thinks that the two races should live in harmony.

Meanwhile, Niklaus has been training a werewolf to become the next guardian to look after their only surviving child. Character B is the werewolf being trained to replace the traitorous scum that almost reignited the bloody war between the two races. He/she is wild and is not quite yet ready for the role being given to them, but the king has no choice but to assign them to their last surviving child with the threat of the war breaking out again. Character B is hateful and resentful when it comes to vampires and wishes to kill the blood-sucking leeches and take back their freedom.

Notes: This is based on a roleplay I've had previously but instead of there being two children of the vampire king, there is only one. However, if you wish to double, the plot can be tweaked to add in the role a second prince/princess and guard. Character B will most likely dislike Character A at first until they figure out that they're not the enemy and are actually sympathetic towards their plight.

For more plots, please see my plot blog which can be found here.

Original Pairings

Fantasy

Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Mermaid
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Angel
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Demon
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Angel x Fallen Angel
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Kitsune x Human
Demon x Human
Demon x Half Demon
Elf x Human
Elf x Elf
Light Elf x Dark Elf
Dark Elf x Dark Elf
Dark Elf x Human
Shifter x Human
Shifter x Demon
Shifter x Elf
Witch x Human
Witch x Witch Hunter
Sorceress x Adventurer/Mercenary
Sorceress x Assassin
Sorceress x Bodyguard
Sorceress x Human

Historical/Medieval

King x Queen

King x Princess (unrelated)
Queen x Prince (unrelated)
Prince x Princess
Prince x Maid
Prince x Noblewoman
Prince x Commoner
Princess x Knight
Princess x Thief
Princess x Assassin
Princess x Nobleman
Lord x Lady
Lord x Maid
Samurai x Geisha
Samurai x Nobleman's Daughter
Samurai x Princess

Modern/Slice of Life

Best Friend x Best Friend
Best Friend x Best Friend's Sibling
Girlfriend x Boyfriend
Ex-Girlfriend x Ex-Boyfriend
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Womanizer/Playboy x Good Girl
Popular Kid x Loner Kid
Fan x Singer
Actor x Actress
Actor x Model
Boss x Secretary
Boss x Employee
Boss's son x Employee
Boss's Daughter x High Ranking Employee
Yakuza Leader x Yakuza Leader
Yakuza Leader x Normal Citizen

Fandom Pairings

Final Fantasy 7

Aerith x Sephiroth
Aerith x Cloud
Aerith x Zack
Vincent x Tifa
Vincent x OC
Cloud x OC
Zack x OC
OC x OC

Final Fantasy 8

Rinoa x Squall
Rinoa x Seifer
Irvine x Selphie
Quistis x Seifer
OC x OC

Final Fantasy 9

Garnet x Zidane
Older Garnet x Kuja
OC x OC

Kingdom Hearts

Riku x Namine
Riku x OC
Kairi x Sora
Kairi x Riku

Leon x Aerith

Naruto

Sakura H. x Sasuke U.
Sakura H. x Itachi U.
Sakura H. x Neji H.
Sakura H. x Gaara
Itachi U. x OC
Sasuke U. x OC
OC x OC

Inuyasha

Kagome x Sesshoumaru
Kagome x Inuyasha
Kagome x Kouga
OC x Kouga
OC x Sesshoumaru

Katara x Zuko
OC x Zuko
OC x OC

The Legend of Korra

Korra x Mako
Korra x Amon
Korra x Tahno
OC x OC

Harry Potter

Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger
Draco Malfoy x OC
OC x OC

Legend of Zelda

Link x Zelda
Dark Link x Zelda
OC x OC

Last edited:
I'm interested in demon king/human princess PM me :D

Oh my goodness!! You seem to be someone I would get along and like to roleplay with! ^^ There are so many plots that I would like to do with you! I cant really pick one. The Mafia/ Yakuza x Nurse sounds really cool! You can pm me to brainstorm more ^^

Reactions: Elle
Still looking for partners!

I’d love to try the demon king/ princess one!

Wow, I'd be interested in a lot of these. Fandom wise, I could definitely be down for Inuyasha, Avatar, or Legend of Korra. I'd also be down to do any of your plots (depending on your preference) or just about any of your fantasy/historical pairings.

Wow, I'd be interested in a lot of these. Fandom wise, I could definitely be down for Inuyasha, Avatar, or Legend of Korra. I'd also be down to do any of your plots (depending on your preference) or just about any of your fantasy/historical pairings.

Sure thing! Send me a pm and we can figure out we wanna do together. :3

Well a varied list! Welp, time to list my interests.

Elf x Human
Princess x Knight
Best Friend x Best Friend
Girlfriend x Boyfriend
Boss x Employee
Aerith x Zack
OC x OC (for ff7)
Kairi x Sora
OC x OC (for Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, ATLA/LOK)

Oh, oh! Can we do the Samurai x Geisha? :) I know a lot about both classes and feudal Japanese in general. ^^'

Does Like=yes? o.o'''

Reactions: Rebornfan120
Hello there! I am so excited to see that we have so much in common genre and interest wise. I roleplay a variety of things. There are quite a few things that you have listed we could plot around if you'd like. I tend to write male characters better than females. I have allot of muse for my version of Astaroth (demon prince or king), Sesshomaru, and one of my fallen angel males. My demon or fallen could easily be incorporated into a modern fantasy type setting where they are famous or upcoming musicians. We could also do a Yakuza sort of plot with them. I also have a ton of muse for my Unseelie and Seelie princes (Elvish Fae). Oh, Kitsune is also very possible. PM if interested. Hoping to hear from you soon. :D