1x1 Female seeking Male (New teacher in small country town, and rumors of the cave monster.)

☆Shiro Itsuki☆

♡Everyone's♡Super Kawaii♡Imouto♡
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
Past noon
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Very large genre base.
Story: This is going to be an uncommon school romance between (m/c) a gazer monster girl, and a male teacher (y/c) who transfers to a bumpkin town out in the country to teach students who are also normal humans but their is a rumor that in the caves up a hill over a bridge a monster lives alone by a river as the "monster" all the people of the town are afraid of turns out to actually be his missing female student who hasn't come to class for the past two weeks since he transferred to the school as a teacher. What will happen between the two of them when he finds out? Will he hate her too? Will he accept her, and start teaching her just like the rest of his students?

Character sheet:

Name: Kohinata Michiko
Race: Monster
Species: Gazer
Type: Wicked-eye

Appearances:
tumblr_mt6f97CWJO1rvvidco2_r1_500.jpg

Personality: Kohinata is spiteful towards others, and very self-confident with a tendency to have lustful moments toward males due to the fact she feeds off their mana.

Biography: As an infant Kohinata was abandoned by her parents in a cave in a small town in the country offered as a sacrifice to a god in the caves due to the fact she wasn't born human to human parents, and because of that the God of the cave which was a white wolf took her in raising her as its own until it finally died from old age as her parents moved away after abandoning her having been raised by the wolf for eight years. Since the age of eight Kohinata had been taking care of herself as she had started attending the local school to learn having learned how to speak also being around humans even though she was raised by the wolf.

Gazer's Ability: By using her large, single eye Kohinata is able to hypnotize anyone who sees it to make the people like her if not have lustful feelings for, and if the person doesn't have any aversion to her appearance then that person will fall madly in love with her as she may also take the man that that happens with as her life-long husband feeding off only his mana.

@SylvinarCross

I would actually love to do this rp with you, I would make a new character tailored to it.

Okay, that'd be awesome. Do you post a lot meaning more than once a day or week? Like are you on a lot is what I'm asking. Just curious. :3

I am usually on often, and I can post a few a day if need be.

Okay, that's good for me. Well, please post a sheet then.

I made a thread for the rp in 1x1 ic red star bedrooms.

I posted. I just didn't know how to make the post bigger. Lol

Just wanted to ask about your gazer ability, if your target had blurred vision ( Like Izaya without his glasses on ) Would it still work the same?

Yeah, it is like ingrained in the retinas really.