Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thesunflowergirl

Original poster

♡ Hello! My name is Cheyenne and I'm a 19 year old college student searching for a long-term roleplay. I have been role-playing for a while, starting on Neopets and proceeding to find partners through other sites like Quizilla (RIP) and Tumblr. The longest role play I've had lasted for two years and I actually became good friends with my partner. Anyway, I am not good at these introductions so let's just dive right in!

Books and Movies/TV Shows:​

(* =what I am craving at the moment )​

Harry Potter ***​
The 100 ***​
The Vampire Diaries​
The Originals​
The Flash​
Supernatural​
The Walking Dead​
Sherlock​
The Fosters​
House of Anubis​
The Hunger Games (I would try OC x OC)​
Doctor Who​
The Shannara Chronicles​
The Lunar Chronicles​
Twilight​
The Legend of Korra***​
The Bone Season​
True Blood​

I may have left a few out so if you're curious just ask! ​

Requirements or Preferences:
  • I'm a hopeless romantic so romance is definitely something I love in my roleplays. I'm not talking insta-love; I want it to blossom. We can always discuss the pace and personal preferences.​
  • OC x Canon - I like doubling for this unless you're okay with just playing the romantic interest for my oc. We could also do two separate rps.​
  • MxF. This is my preferred pairing unless we double, and in that case I can do FxF or MxM for you.​
  • I'm taking summer classes at the moment, so I generally write two paragraphs per reply. However, I can always write more.​
  • I prefer to rp over PM or Email. I've never really been a fan of roleplaying on threads. ​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Beatrice
I noticed your not craving it but a Walking Dead roleplay interests me alot if your interested.

I am still looking for more roleplays!

♡ Hello! My name is Cheyenne and I'm a 19 year old college student searching for a (hopefully) long-term roleplay. I have been role-playing for several years now, starting on Neopets and proceeding to find partners through other sites like Quizilla (RIP) and Tumblr. The longest role play I've had lasted for about two years and I actually became good friends with my partner. Anyway, I am not good at these introductions so let's just dive right in!
S215TallTales.jpg

Books and Movies/TV Shows:​

(* =what I am craving at the moment )

Harry Potter *
The 100 *
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals
The Flash
Supernatural *
The Walking Dead
Sherlock
The Fosters
House of Anubis
The Hunger Games (I would try OC x OC)
Doctor Who
The Shannara Chronicles
The Lunar Chronicles
Twilight

I may have left a few out so if you're curious just ask!

Requirements or Preferences:
  • I'm a hopeless romantic so romance is definitely a requirement. I'm not talking insta-love; I like it when the romance blossoms.
  • OC x Canon - I like doubling for this unless you're okay with just playing the romantic interest for my oc, although most aren't and that is okay. We could also do two separate rps as long as they're treated equally.
  • MxF. I'm not very comfortable with FxF or MxM, mostly due to my lack of experience, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
  • I generally write 2-3 paragraphs per reply, but I can expand to match yours.
  • I like getting to know my partner, but if you'd prefer not to chat OOC that's perfectly fine!
  • I prefer to rp over PM or Email. I've never really been a fan of roleplaying on threads.

Hi there how are you iw ould like o do a Supernatural roleplay

Hello! I was just wondering if you would like to do a non canon Harry Potter or Hunger games?

Is this still open?

Hello! I was just wondering if you would like to do a non canon Harry Potter or Hunger games?

I'm up for a non-canon Hunger Games if you are still interested.

Reactions: thesunflowergirl
Status
Not open for further replies.