♥ 1x1, fandom, doubling, email only, fxm or fxf ♥

M

MandyCandy

Original poster

giphy.gif

About me: You can call me anything you'd like since I don't put my real name on the web! Friend works just fine. I'm a 21 year old roleplayer and have been writing for way too long. I love everything about it, from coming up with characters to world-building to writing the actual story. I also love to chat with and get to know my roleplay partners ^^ Sharing playlists and moodboards is my thing so I'd love to do that.

My rules: You can take an in-depth look at my rules on my doc here -

Basically...

• I only roleplay FxM and FxF. I double, meaning you write my love interest for my OC and I write your love interest for your OC. Email only.
  • I love all genres! Fluff, angst, slice-of-life, drama, and so on. Romance just simply has to be the focus of it all.
  • My limits are very few, so typically, my partner's limits are my own.
  • I am very patient and won't rush you for a reply. I understand we all get busy. These days, I'm looking for anything from 300 - 600 words. I'm not picky about length, and am more likely to go above that limit than below it. Just write how much you feel comfortable!
  • Equal attention to both sides must be given! Give me feedback on my plot and OC just like I do yours. If I ask you a question, please answer it. Too many people only care about their own story and not their partners'.
  • Use proper grammar and spelling... I should be able to read what you're saying.

Here are the fandoms that I am able to write. However, the ones in bold are the ones that I want for my side. I am 100% open to split roleplays. If you can't write any of the bolded series for me, I still may likely agree to roleplay any of the others. Please be caught up with all series, or at least caught up relatively far.

ANIME

• Black Clover [ Yami, Zora, Fuegoleon, etc ]
  • My Hero Academia [ Dabi, Aizawa, Giran, Twice, Endeavor ]
  • One Piece [ Law, Zoro, Crocodile, etc. ]
  • Durarara! [ Shizuo, Izaya ]
  • K Project [ Mikoto ]
  • Haikyuu!! [ Kuroo, Osamu, Iwaizumi ]
  • Kuroko no Basuke [ Kagami, Aomine ]
  • One Punch Man [ Metal Bat, Garou, Zombieman ]
  • Bleach [ Grimmjow, Kisuke, Shunsui, Kenpachi, etc. ]
  • Naruto [ Hidan, Deidara, Itachi, Kakashi ]
  • Devilman Crybaby [ Akira ]

VIDEO GAMES

• Harvest Moon ( Most games, just name it )
  • World of Warcraft
  • Fire Emblem [Fates/Awakening]
  • Overwatch
  • Monster Prom [ Damien ]
  • Mystic Messenger
  • Skyrim
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition

Finally, you can contact me at: [email protected]

Please introduce yourself, your rules, and what you're looking for in the roleplay when you message me ♥ I promise I'm friendly.

That's all! I hope you've found something you like in this post of mine and I look forward to writing with you~

original.gif