Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
Hey there guys! I'm noodle. I've been an active roleplayer for about five years now and I'm looking for some active, long term partners. I'm back from a bit of a crazy summer, and some of my RPs ended up getting dropped or put on hold- if I have roleplayed with you before and it didn't work out or I disappeared, please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

WHAT TO EXPECT

-Post at least once a week, more often if possible. I am a patient person, and I understand if you have to go for a while, but please...keep me posted.

-Communication is key, folks! We don't have to talk about our lives if you don't want, but at least keep me up to date OOC on if anything's changed or you'd like me to edit. I'll do the same for you, of course.

-Be an adept, flexible writer. I'd prefer the opening posts to be 8+ good and descriptive paragraphs each, and I hold the same standard for exciting parts. In dialogue heavy bits I understand that it would be hard to keep going with that- therefore, a two-paragraph minimum is in place. I will match your posts, and I ask that you do the same.

-Grammar and spelling are important to me. I understand if you make typos every now and then (I roleplay on mobile a lot, so I understand that autocorrect can ruin your life sometimes), but please don't make it hard to read or understand.

-I prefer MxF with myself as the female, since it's what I'm most familiar with, and will only do romance in an MxF pairing. I will do platonic FxF. MAYBE MxM, but most likely not.

-If romance ends up being a thing, I would prefer it to be a slow burn, and realistically developed.

-Talk to me! You're stuck? I can help. You need a break? Okay, cool. Just keep in touch.

-These plots and pairings will likely be medieval low fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian, or modern. I don't do slice of life.

-Most of these will involve swearing, blood, side character death, and conflict between our characters.

-Third person, past tense only.

-I'm not comfortable with demons or anything involving demons, or heavy magic. Nor will I be doing any kind of smutty roleplaying. Romance is cool, though, as long as we keep it out of the bedroom (or at least ftb if they're gonna do the do).

-I would prefer a PM RP, but I'm good with public threads too if that's what you want to do. I recently got Discord, but I rarely check it and I want to roleplay on-site.

-PM me or post here if you're interested!

PLOTS

Dragon's Folly

(Note: by far my favorite plot right now. I've got a huge world built for this and am eager to share with partners!!)

Option one:

You, dear reader, would play as a human warrior prince. Or a recently crowned king, doesn't matter. He would be the ruler of a barbaric nation that has been ravaging nearby kingdoms for years. Their reasoning? Resources. As they grow, their need does too- and anyone who gets in their way is swiftly and unmercifully crushed. Everything else about your character is up to you, though I would prefer if he were a bit cold to mine for a while, borderline cruel even. You'll see why in a minute.

I will be playing as a dragon-human hybrid. Nothing too strange- she'll have wings, a tail, and the ability to create fire, (mayyybe dreamwalking/dream sharing, depends on RP), but nothing much else. She will be an heiress to the throne of her small kingdom of Syrinn (filled with her species)- which happens to be next on the list of your character's nation.

They don't submit, and war begins. But despite the hybrid's strong will and strong abilities, the humans' numbers are just too much and they are swamped.

Your character could win the war. MC would then be the lone escapee and be caught by yours...somehow. We can decide that before we start. I would prefer your character to catch and fight her himself. After the fight, well...something makes him decide to not kill her. Maybe spite. Or because he's impressed. Even if she doesn't want to be spared.

(From here, the plot could split in many different directions- a turnaround for your character, revolution, or even an arranged marriage.)

Option Two:

Alternatively, you can play as a prince from another kingdom that Syrinn's conquerers took over. Human, another mythical hybrid...we can discuss that if you're interested in this plot line. Anyway, he and MC would both end up being one of the few survivors of their people and meet while on the run...after bonding over shared trauma, they'd search for the scattered remnants of their people and others, and start a revolution against the barbarians.

Option Three:

This is one of the few plots where I'd be willing to play a male for your female character. My character would be the crown prince of Syrinn, and yours the princess of the barbarian kingdom. While the war rages on, MC, desperate for peace, kidnaps YC to gain leverage over her parents and have a bargaining chip for peace.

Option Four:

This one's a bit crazy, and I honestly don't think it's going to take hold of a lot of people- but I've done it before and it's super fun.

Basically, MC, the princess of Syrinn from 1 and 2, gets...zapped...from her world into a modern one. Or someone from the modern world gets zapped into hers somehow. Alternate universes, worldbuilding...plus, it's a great way for characters who would otherwise never meet to get that awesome special connection that comes with RPing.

Justice Is a Funny Thing

Imagine this: MC, a former big-time supervillain in a Marvel-esque world, has realized just what she's been doing for these past years. She has been trying to redeem herself and lay low, attempting to live a normal life. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be possible. YC, an up-and-coming hero, knows the truth behind the faked death and has been hunting her down, narrowing her hiding places down until he finds her. His goal? Lock her away once and for all.

There are no second chances for murderers.

At least...that's what he thought.

The Hunter

It is the year 3026. Space has been conquered. Earth is nothing but a shattered nuclear wasteland, home only to big-time criminals and illegal experimental facilities, where people are kept and experimented on in inhumane ways.

My character is one such experiment- a human brain inside a metal shell- a once-human torn away from her own body and placed in an artificial one.

Your character is a bounty hunter.

My character escapes the facility and makes a run for it, smuggling herself in an outgoing supply ship, and finds herself on a world she's never seen before. Your character has been tasked with finding her and bringing her back...at any cost.

But when he realizes that this young woman is much more than just a robot, as he was told...

Some decisions are harder than others, and this one was pretty damn tough. Maybe the toughest.

PAIRINGS

(* means I prefer that role)

Medieval Low Fantasy
Dragon Hunter x Dragon Tamer
Thief x Thief
Dragon Hunter x Dragon Shifter* (could also be applied to a modern/superhero setting)

Superhero/Modern/Dystopian
Politician x Homeless Shapeshifter
Hero x Homeless Shapeshifter
Hero x Villain
Hero x Hero
Police Officer x Vigilante*
Scientist (or guard) x Captured Shapeshifter

Post-Apocalypse
(nuclear fallout, mutated animals and humans, etc.)
Survivor x Survivor
Camp Leader x Scavenger/Thief
Gatherer x Hunter
City Dweller x Nomad
Adventurer x Adventurer
Hunter x Nomad

Science Fiction
Survivors of crashed ship
Human x Alien War Leader
Artificial Intelligence x Criminal

That's all I have for now! Thanks for reading ^.^ I'm looking for multiple partners but only interested in long term 1x1s. Can't wait to write with you guys!!