1x1 cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuufy

Original poster
Ok, ladies and gents. I'm on a super duper search for a new RP partner. In this thread you're gonna get to know a little bit about me, and hopefully something magical will happen.

about me
My name is Katy, I'm twentytwo, and I like cephalopods and horror movies.

I have profiles and sample posts, here.

I try to mirror when it comes to my posts, but I always give something to work with.

I prefer to play male characters, but I'm unopposed to doubling in most cases

Right now, I'm only looking for an m// plot with VERY FEW exceptions.

I enjoy having a romantic aspect in my roleplays, but it isn't necessary, and it's always better when it comes in a dysfunctional flavor.

It's very important to me that my roleplays have some aspect of violence and dark themes.

I loooove OOC talk, and have some IM systems to do it over.

I'm very negotiable, so I'm not gonna do a section about "what I want from you". Tell me what you want from me, first ;3

keywords and phrases
blood, tears of fear, tears of frustration, choking, sneaking out late, knocking on bedroom windows, more than friends but less than lovers, casual make outs, coughing up blood, violent possessions, not being yourself, running in the rain, shadow people, being alone in the dark, ghosts and spirits, hair pulling, bloody noses, broken bones, kicks to the ribs, hair cutting as a symbol of submission, casual drug use, smokey rooms​

cravings

Rebellious teens/young adults getting into trouble with ghosts and demons. This RP would be super heavy on the mind games and scary monsters, with an added touch of adrenaline packed romance. I'm looking for a character who is flirtatious and fearless, just like the character I wanted to use.

I have two characters that I'd love to use in rp dealing with drug abuse and mental illness. I have two characters, one that is a recovering mental patient and the other who has a history with severe drug abuse. Ideal, I'd like to double, but we can work something else out if need be. I'm looking for characters with baggage and authority, but aren't necessarily great people for this one ;3

I'm only really interested in oc oriented rps in either the naruto universe or the persona universe. I have pot bunnies for both of these, but will expand on them if anyone shows an interest :D I have a plot for both, so feel free to ask me about it :D

pairings and plot bunnies

All of these are interchangeable and I'm super willing to combine any of them.
beside any idea means I'm not currently looking for this kind of RP
beside any idea means I have a plot, character, or further explanation in mind - go on an ask
beside any idea means I'll probably sob uncontrollably from pure joy if you would like to do this

✔★drug abuse and recovery
✔★mental illness and recovery
model and photographer
magicians (the vegas kind)
high school musicals (not the movie kind)
organized crime
✔★serial killers
✔★rebellious teenagers getting into trouble
rebellious teenagers and oppressive parents
age gaps
✔★twins
siblings
best friends
sibling x siblings' best friend

✔★ghosts and demons
scary monsters
Slender Man mythos
Greek God incarnates
✔★humans with demonic / paranormal / otherworldly powers
contracts with demons

I like that your into such dark themes and horror, also Junji Ito is always a plus. I'd say I'm pretty interested in some of your ideas. I'd be good for me to do some branching out and experiment a little.

I like that your into such dark themes and horror, also Junji Ito is always a plus. I'd say I'm pretty interested in some of your ideas. I'd be good for me to do some branching out and experiment a little.
If you've got any specific ideas or something you'd like to try, feel free to shoot me a PM ;3

I'm not sure what m// stands for, but it looks like we have similar taste in roleplays. Would love to hear what more ideas you have on your pairings.

I'm not sure what m// stands for, but it looks like we have similar taste in roleplays. Would love to hear what more ideas you have on your pairings.
It stands for mxm pairings more or less. Feel free to send me a pm - I can't go into detail right now because I'm on my way to work lol

I love the sound of a modern/realistic with the severe drug abuse and mental illness. This is a genre (or theme) in which I exceed with as I love to write about it so damn much. If you are still looking, and interesting about discussing things with me further, please feel free to message me!

Ayyy! Nice to meet'cha! I'm still fairly new to the Roleplaying here on Iwaku but I've been messing around with roleplay for... I dunno, three or five uears now. I'm specifically interested in the paranormal thing cause... Well fantasy and the likes holds a very special and sacred place in my heart!~ DM me or reply if you're interested too!

Status
Not open for further replies.