1x1 between NorwayFOO and Sharpielemon

(Sorry I left this, and a shit ton of other things, on while I went to the movies. Dark Skies. Aliens *insert ancient aliens meme*)

Candice gulped, not wanting to do anything, especially when he groped her. She closed her eyes and gulped. Taking a deep breath she lifted up her head, looking over to see him behind her. She didn't bother to hide how disgusted she was with what was happening.
"Please master, stick your cock in my ass and thrust till you cum."

"I think you can do better than that." He said as he kissed the back of her head and continued to rub between her legs. "Make me believe you really want it." He said knowing she was starting to break. He would push her as much as he could, and if she did good enough he was reward her with something nice. He continued to play with her chests, lightly, like he actually cared for her instead of wanting to take what he wanted. Really he was just trying to play mind games with her. He licked the center of her back between her shoulder blades then stepped back to watch her 'show'. He felt he was properly lubricated and hoped that she would at least know how to properly beg.

Candice closed her eyes, his tender kiss made her sick but something was happening between her legs. It felt almost good, closing her eyes she grit her teeth, it did not feel good she told herself the hand at her breast triggered the same feeling. Glad that he stepped back she shuddered with disgust at what she was about to do, standing spread her feet beyond her shoulders, making her exposed enough and then reached down to touch the ground, looking back up at him through her legs she put a pleading look on her face as she asked,
"Please master?" She'd always been flexible, in gymnastics from a young age then in cheer leading, as well as cross-country which had gotten her a scholarship and helped her survive in this apocalypse, but she'd never once in all her years of practicing kicking above her head and helping support girls as they stood above her imagined that one day she'd use her flexibility to entice someone to rape her in one place so he wouldn't in another.

"Thats a good girl." he said praising her like a dog. He walked up to he and lined himself up. "You still want it?" he said giving little slaps to her rear as he rubbed between her cheeks. Her face when begging was so cute, he almost believed she really wanted it. Regardless, he would make her say she wanted it enough to make her believe it. "Come in whore, pleed for me to force it in and abuse you." he continued to lightly slap her rear as bent over her to kiss her back. "Tell me how great it will feel." he continued, "beg me like you needed it."

Candice bit her lip, what did this man want from her? She didn't want this and saying she did was painful. Was her virginity worth it? No she couldn't think like that, of course it was! She allowed tears to fall as she felt his cock pressed against her.
"Please master, I beg of you, stick it in and show me what a dirty whore I am." Her pride hurt like a physical pain in her chest. "I need you to stain me on the inside with your cum master please! I need your cock inside me!" pushing back against his cock ever-so-slightly she continued, "Please master! I want to feel you cum, want to feel it running down my legs as you spill into my dirty little hole." Tears fell freely, even as she spoke.

"Thats a good girl." he said seeing her tears. He was considering making her push back until he was all the way in but he would be easy on her today so he figured he could do it. He pushed in her slowly until he was all the way in. "How's it feel?" he said as she moaned in pain, after her answer he started to jam it into her hard. It wasn't even like he was properly lubricated, only half of his cock was even wet.

Candice provided him no answer to his question, her groan of pain probably tipped him off anyways. He was practically going in dry and it hurt worse than before. She grit her teeth and bore through his assault. After a while she felt her legs start to shake but kept them up, not allowing herself to fall until she felt him cum once again into her rear. Then she couldn't help but allow her legs to buckle and collapsed, gasping as she felt cum drip from her abused hole.

He thrusted into her ruthlessly and the entire time he was asking her things like "Does my little pet like it?" he could feel her body shaking and knew she was struggling to keep herself standing. He couldn't help but give her a "Good girl." he then came in her without warning and when he was finished she collapsed. He was originally going to punish her for not asking if she could but he never told her she had too so he let it go with a warning. "Next time as me if I'm done." he said looking down and seeing the cum flowing out. He shoved the but plug in and said "Ask to let it out as well." he figured she was exhausted so he left her chained up to get a doggy bed. "You beter be ready for more when I'm back."

Candice yelped when he shoved in the plug, curling up and shuddering, her body ached from sleeping on the floor. She watched as he left and contemplated trying to escape but she knew she wouldn't be able to, she didn't have the strength to stand anymore. She was too tired to cry, too tired to sob, too tired to do anything but lay there and watch him leave until he disappeared from view. Laying her head down she closed her tired eyes, falling asleep there on the floor.

Not even twenty minutes later he came back with a large doggy bed, it was big enough for 3 people curled up to fit in. He smiled reminding himself he wouldn't sleep with her yet. He also had 2 doggy dishes which he planned on making her drink and eat out of. He set the doggy bed down and the bowls a foot away from it. His little pet was sleeping so he decided to be generous and placed her in the center. He patted her head and adjusted her fox ear head band. She was still asleep, didn't even stir to his touch. She was passed out from all her work she had done. Dus filled the bowls with water and a can of peaches then tied each ankle to her thy and spread her legs, that would be for tomorrow. He laid down with her because she was completely restrained and fell asleep with his arm smothering her breast.

Candice awoke, feeling far more refreshed than she had the previous day. She stiffened as she realized that someone was holding her and realized her legs were tied together, ankle to thigh. Looking back she saw the man and she closed her eyes, feeling like she was about to cry. But her new bed-fellow was not what had woken her up, what had woken her up was the thirst that clutched her. She looked and saw a pair of dog bowls rather close-by, worming from his grip, trying not to wake him up, she went over and started drinking from the bowl, she had no doubt it was for her. Once she had her fill of water she turned to the peaches and sucked up the sweet syrup that the slices had been canned in. Upon doing that she started eating the slices, one after another sliding down her throat easily. Once that was done she backed away from the food and grimaced, reaching out to lightly shake the man. She needed to go to the bathroom, hopefully he wouldn't want to fuck her as soon as he woke up, because she didn't think she could hold it for very long.

Dus woke up and looked at her with a frown. "What do you want?" He said sitting up and seeing how she had moved with her legs tied up he figured she must have been crawling. He looked over at her bowls and noticed that she had eaten her food and drank some water, "Oh, did you have a nice meal?" He said with a smirk wishing he was awake to see her eat it. She wasn't talking and realized she must be waiting for him to tell her she could speak. "Tell me what you want, don't use your voice." He wanted to see what she would do, he figured she had to use the bathroom considering she didn't for an entire day and hoped to get some kind of show out of it. Maybe he could even play stupid and really make her flustered. She was becoming more dog like as the days went by, soon she would be used to it and stop crying all together.

Candice leaned back when he awoke, cowering just a bit as he walked over to see she had eaten. She had been about to say she had to use the bathroom when he told her she couldn't use her voice. Clenching her legs together and placing her tied hands over her crotch area she simply looked up at him with pleading eyes, shifting rather obviously from side to side. Biting her lip she gulped and gave a whine, she was pretty damn sure he knew what she wanted, she hoped that he liked her display enough to take her somewhere other than her sleeping place to use the rest room. She was positive that if he took her somewhere he'd use the leash and collar and force her to use the rest room like a dog. While she wasn't relishing that the thought of pissing where she slept was far more disgusting.

He smiled, he was right, she needed to go. "You want me in you?" He said in a voice that one might use when playing with a dog. "You are horny?" He said with a smile as he walked around her. "You want my cock?" He said removing her hand from covering her crotch and examined it. He was really more or less teasing her a little before he would bring her outside. "Oh, look at my little horny girl." He said as she clearly was trying to tell him that's not what she wanted. "Do you need to use the bathroom?" He said running a hand over her back like he was petting her. "I guess since you have been a good girl I can let you." He said pulling out the butt plug and strapping her to the leash. "Sit and hold your hands up. I will untie you." He said making his gun clearly visible. He couldn't be too careful around an animal.

When he asked her if she wanted him to fuck her she shook her head vigorously, that was most definitely not what she wanted. He moved her hand and she shook her head even more vigorously. When he asked if she had to go the the bathroom she nodded, not even caring that he ran his hand down her back like he was petting her. She gave a cry as he took out the tail and dis as she was told, sitting and holding her hands up to be untied.

Dus bent down to her level and untied her hands after kissing her cheek. "Does my little whore need to go?" He said moving his hand from her back shoulder blade to her breast, then after pulling her nipple until it snapped out of his fingers he started to untie her legs. "Now be a good girl and stay on your knees." He said as he started to walk her outside. When he was in a little patch of dirt, that mostlikly was a green patch of grass at one point, he lifted her up by her knees and spread her legs with one hand while the other one opened her lower lips. "Go on." He said holding her in one of the most embarrassing positions that he could think of. "and give me a kiss while you do it." He said offering her his cheek.

Walking outside on her hands and knees was embarrassing, but she really did have to go. It marveled her just a bit at how far she would stoop to take care of herself, and that thought distracted her enough that she didn't understand what the man was doing when he lifted her up and spread her legs. The position was awful, if anyone came by, unlikely do to their situation but still a possibility, they would se her completely exposed in this man's arms. For a bit she fought her urge but knew she would lose. Turning her head she placed a kiss on his cheek as she started to go, utterly ashamed by what was happening, he couldn't actually like this could he? Couldn't actually be attracted to her while she was doing this? No, she decided, he was simply turned on by her embarrassment. By the time she had finished she was shaking with unshed tears and had removed her lips from his cheek to bury her face in the crook of his neck, she couldn't watch this happen, she couldn't.

He smiled as she kissed him, she was trying so hard just to stay alive with her virginity that she would do just about anything he asked of her. "That's a good girl." he said as she finished he took a cloth and wiped her clean with it. "Look how good you did." He said still talking to her like she was nothing more than a dog. He carried her in with out changing her position and set her down in her doggy bed. He took off he leash and hooked her back up with the chain. He shoved the tail back in her. "Now give me a show." He said sitting in a comfortable looking rolling chair that must have been used by the librarian. "Go on, wag your little tail and bark for me." He said with a smirk seeing her reaction. "Be a good girl now."

His words, particularly the tone he used, hurt her and she shook a bit, she hated being this exposed. When he carried her back inside she was torn between protest and relief, her hands and knees would get bruised from all the walking, but at the same time this was awfully humiliating. He dumped her on the bed and had the tail back in her ass before she could protest and then was demanding for a show of how dog-like she was. As she stood on her hands and knees she swallowed tears, forcing them down as she thought on what to do to please him.

Deciding that he'd probably enjoy her willingly sucking him she barked, trying to make it sound happy as she wagged her ass and approached him on hands and knees, barking more the closer she got she placed her hands on the seat between his legs and nuzzled against the growing bulge in his pants.

He was surprised to see her acting so happy though he didn't let it show and watch her wagging her ass and barking as she crawled over to him and started to nuzzle his cock. Instantly he started to grow harder and he patted her head. "Are you a horny little girl?" He asked still talking like she was a dog, "Do you want to suck on your master?" He said with a slight chuckle and he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She was truly assuming him and he figured he was very close to breaking her down into being a complete slave to his will. The only thing he needed to fix was her constant crying about how cruel he was. All he needed to do is keep pretending that he was being very kind to her, soon enough she might even willingly give him her virginity just to please him. That wouldn't be for days or months but maybe he would wait until she begged him for it.