1x1 between NorwayFOO and Sharpielemon

Hearing him speak she felt fear pool in her stomach, she'd angered him. Her suspicion was confirmed when he slammed into her, then coherent thought was swept away by a blinding rush of pain. Her teeth clenched onto the rubber in her mouth as she instantly pushed herself up, screaming muffled by her own attempts. Tears cascaded down her face and she started to sob, each thrust sent more pain into her body and each one elicited a cry of pain from her. She heard him talking in the background but her mind couldn't process what he was saying, her mind overloaded. Tears soaked the blindfold as she prayed for her pain to end soon, she didn't even care if that meant he'd filthy her body even more than he had, she just wanted this treatment to stop.

He felt no sorrow for the girl he had taken in as a pet. He had lost all feeling for humanity long ago and she was no different. He continued to thrust harder and harder into her, in a couple of days the pain would go away anyways, he had nothing to lose and she had very little. She might not be able to walk for maybe a couple of hours after this but she deserved everything she was getting. Her virginity and innocence wouldn't help her live any longer so he figured he was doing her a favor anyways. He had pounded her rhythmically for about ten minutes before he filled it with cum. As he pulled out he watched it drop onto her panties and that gave him an idea. He held her ass there as he let all of it spill out then slid it in front of her. "That's your breakfast. If you eat it all I might give you a little something extra." He said holding up a candy bar and he put it about a foot out of her reach.

Candice shook as he removed himself, utterly disgusted by the cum leaking out of her. He held her for a moment, for reasons unknown to Candice, then removed the blindfold to show the humiliated woman her underwear, covered in his cum. When he told her it was breakfast she felt her stomach churn, she was not that hungry. At the offer of something else she expected to see him making some crude gesture towards his manhood, instead she spotted the candy bar in his hand. Again she assured herself that she wasn't that hungry even as her mouth began to salivate. It was left barely out of her grasp, she could've moved and kicked it closer with her foot but the thought of the punishment that could ensue from that made her veto that idea.

Instead the woman glanced down at her cum-stained panties and moved them away from her and thought of any way to appease this man. Pride, so recently winning from her refusal to eat the seed that had spilled from her ass, took another blow as she pulled the plug from her mouth,
"I'm sorry master, but I'm afraid my stomach is upset, I fear if I eat it I shall not keep it down, and the extra protein is not a good thing to be wasted in such a manner. Please, forgive me master." She didn't look at him, she couldn't. and after speaking she looked down at the plug in her hands, she still had no idea what it was for, she assumed she was going to be wearing it but for the life of her she couldn't imagine how she would be doing so.

"I guess when your hungry you can eat it." He said as he took the butt plug from her. "I will leave it for you." He said sweetly as he walked behind her. "After all a good sorce of protein is hard to come by these days. I just hope you eat it before it becomes hard, cold and rotten." He was now rubbing her vulva and smearing the juices from it on her ass. "If you don't eat it now then I don't think the candy bar will be part of the dessert." He said with a smirk as he pushed the butt plug into her. It fit and her rear was so tight that it held the tail firmly. "Now don't you look cute." He said patting her head.

At his words she grit her teeth, she wouldn't eat that unless she was on the verge of death if she didn't. When he took the tail from her she watched him, fearful of what was going to happen. When he started to rub it against her vagina she tensed. Suddenly feeling it being shoved in her already abused ass. She gave a small cry and shook, it wasn't as big as he was but it still hurt. the feel of the fur against her legs was unwelcome. She glared at him when he patted her head, hatred for him solidifying quite easily. Turning her eyes away from him she picked up her panties and flung them away, she wasn't about to eat that, not after it'd been inside her rear. It was disgusting, no candy bar would make her willing to do that. She grit her teeth and realized how sore her jaw was, the brutal treatment the previous night and her own choice earlier made it so. Sore on both ends and utterly humiliated she lay on her side on the ground, not looking at her attacker.

He was not pleased with her, he made sure she would know he was so. "That was not a very good girl." He said as he pulled the but plug out. "Eat the cum or suffer." He said pushing it back into her has hard as he could. After that he stood up. "Its the cold ground or a nice fluffy dogy bed. Think of everything you are missing out on, a candy bar, the closest to far treatment you may ever get, another day with your virginity, and something comfy to sleep and lay on." He looked back at her and put the panties in front of her again. "Your choice." He said letting her have her first decision this entire time. She might have rebelled to his ideas before but he always had his way with her. This time she could choose, pain or humiliation. He walked around her slowly waiting for her to speak up. "Speak."

Holding in a gasp as he ripped out the tail and shoved it back in she listened as he listed all the things she was missing out on. Something to lay on, the candy bar, and another day of her virginity. He walked around her, dropping the panties before her again. Nothing was worth eating that, it had been inside her ass, that was enough to make bile rise in the back of her throat, just the idea of eating something that had come from that particular area made her body rebel against the idea. When he snapped at her to speak she straightened her head, looked him in the eye and said,
"I will not eat cum that has come from my ass. It is beyond revolting, I'd rather eat the cum you force down my throat, I'd rather lick the secretions of my own goddamned pussy but I will NOT EAT THAT!" The last three words were shouted, her face twisted into an expression of all the rage she felt towards the man. "Don't give me a bed, don't give me any food, rape me, KILL ME. I shall never eat that! If you place it in my mouth I shall spit it back at you, make me swallow it and I shall throw it back up."

He smiled, that just meant he would be able to haver her virginity and created less work for him to do. "The offer is open until I fill this little hole. He said rubbing her pussy slightly. He smacked it with everything he had then pushed her onto her back. He realigned her hands so they were above her head pressed against the floor and tied her legs in a spread eagle position. Well look how wet you are. He said putting his hand over it and wiping the juices off. He moved it over to her mouth "You know what to do." he said lazily as he rubbed her breast. He really was happy she said she wouldn't eat the cum. He just had more of a chance to play with her. She would be sorry after he was done but it would be fine with him.

She flinched when he smacked her, but she didn't allow a single sound out of her mouth. She remained as stoic as she could as he tied her legs apart and commented on her vaginal juices. When he placed his hand near her mouth she frowned. If he had been watching her face he might have seen the minuscule twitch that, for the merest second, changed her neutral expression into a smile, but it faded quickly. Candice stuck out her tongue and licked his hand once before suddenly biting it. It wasn't a warning, or a nibble, it was a bite as if she were trying to tear off his fingers, which in a way she was. She bit as hard as she could, trying to force her jaws together through the bone and muscle. He was going to hurt her anyways, why not? She was positive that when she experianced the pain that he would bring her she would regret the decision but at the moment she just couldn't help the feeling of joy that spread through her as she heard a few painful cracking sounds come from the trapped digits.

He winced in pain as she bit him, and quickly started to unhinged her jaw. Just as he heard a crack he managed to get her off and pull his fingers away. "You bitch." he shouted as he smacked her across the face leaving a nice red handprint. He smiled and pulled the but plug out of her ass and ran it under her nose before forcing it in her mouth. "Don't throw up, it could suffocate you to death." he said seeing her displeasure. After all that 5 inch butt plug had been in her ass a second ago. He held it in her mouth so she couldn't spit it out and held her nose so she would have to breath in and taste her own ass.

Candice wasn't surprised by the smack, in fact some part of her relished that his disgusting calm had been broken. However having the tail ripped out of her ass again made her wince, but horror filled her eyes as he forced it into her mouth. She kept her tongue away from it, pressing the muscle to the top of her mouth but intimately aware that it was there. He held her nose so she would have to breath through her mouth. In defiance she held her breath, not caring even as her starved lungs cried out for air and her head, in a natural instinct, started to try and move to remove the obstruction. She would not lose this battle, she'd lose in the long-run, but she'd fight till her very last breath.

He let her try to suffocate herself, it would only make her pass out and when that happened she would start to breath again. Sure enough she did and he just left the butt plug in her mouth as shay lay there. In about ten minutes she had woken up. He smiled and walked over to her. She most likely take a minut or two before remembering what was going on. He watched as the brutal truth must have hit her. The memory of the night before and just then. "Comfortable?.. Oh wait, I forgot I wasn't going to let you have the doggy bed. "I don't think you will have any treats today with the exeption of your virginity being taken." He said as he undid her blindfold. He wanted her to see him take her.

Candice awoke once more, the taste of something foul in her mouth. When she remembered what it was she spat it out, leaning her head as far up as she could as she started gagging, trying to keep down the contents of her stomach. She fought hard even when the bile rose up and threatened to spew out. She failed, throwing up, the smell of it disgusted her and her eyes watered as she threw up until it seemed like there was nothing left in her stomach. The appearance of the bile was disgusting, red from the spaghetti-os she had eaten the previous day and her head fell back, eyes closing as she realized she was stuck in her own bile until the man deemed her worthy of being cleaned off. She knew he'd leave her like that, tears fell down into her hair from her eyes silently, she didn't sob though, simply allowed them to fall.
"Were you always such a sick fuck?" She asked quietly, opening her red-rimmed brown eyes to stare at him. Accusation in her eyes, "Are you ashamed that you wanted to do this? Is that why you blindfolded me? So I wouldn't look you in the eyes and beg you to explain? Do you tell yourself that I deserve it?"

He didn't watch her as she vomited or even look at her after. He just walked out as she tried to guilt trip him, he wasn't going to give her the chance. Instead he walked out with a bucket and headed for the river that was mostly dried up but he could still get something out of it. As he walked he kept thinking of how great her body looked. He would have to take better care of her if he were to keep her that way. Maybe he would treat her a little better.

He filled the bucket to a little more than half full and headed back to his little pet. It was almost a hour to go there and back so he was sure she thought he left her. He walked into the old library silently and dumped the water on her. He smiled as the vomit washed off her and he could see her fair skin again. "Better?"

He left without giving her an answer, Candice was laying there,vowing to never eat anything with tomato sauce again if she could help it. Where ever he went he had not deigned to clean her off. The longer he was gone the more worried Candice became, had he left her? Where was he? She started struggling against her bonds, trying to get up and do something, the knots were tied too well. She was trapped. When he came back she was ashamed to feel relief. As he poured the bucket of water on her she sighed, shuddering as her body was cleaned. At his words she shut her mouth tight and turned away from him, not looking at him.

"I could have left you here to starve, yet I came back and cleaned you. Show some gratitude." he said looking down at her. "Your hungry." he said turning and walking away. He knew she was hungry and the taste of vomit would be bugging her. He came back and chain her color to the book shelf before he untied her feet and her hands. By now she would be too weak to fight back much so he was safe. He dropped a can of peas in front of her. "Eat." he walked away and grabbed a bottle of water. After rolling it to her he sat on the desk eating a can of beans.

Candice paused, staring at the can of beans and then lifting her eyes to him. Of course she was hungry, but what did he want in return for the food. She dropped her gaze and picked up the food, he would take what he wanted, at least he had given her food. For a while she simply dragged the food and water towards her, working her hands together to make sure that she could still properly feel her fingers. Once she was sure she wouldn't drop it she lifted up the can and started choking down the peas and the liquid they were canned in. All together it was a disgusting meal but she'd rather have the taste of peas then the taste of bile in her mouth. Snatching up the water afterwards she opened it and started chugging down the liquid, easily downing half the bottle before she screwed the lid back on and set the plastic down beside her as she curled up, arms wrapping around her knees. She turned to the man and simply stared at him, a mixture of accusation and morbid curiosity in her eyes.

"Full?" He said with a smile as he walked over to her. "I think I will leave your virginity for another day." He said thoughtfully as he tied up her hands. "So, you can choose. Suck it or your ass." He said with a slight smirk as he rubbed himself on her cheek. He was careful this time. He was expecting her to bite him. "Don't speak, just offer me the hole." He wasn't expecting her to offer one up to him, he would take her virginity if she didn't and the thought of the pain was making him slightly harder. He was getting excited just thinking about it. "Show me where you want it."

Giving a hard swallow as he approached her she listened to her options, neither sounded particularly pleasant, her jaw ached and her rear was beyond sore. She nearly opened her mouth to accept him into it when she remembered that it had been in her ass earlier. The revulsion she felt made her gag and almost regurgitate the food she had eaten. Silently debating she decided she like the food in her stomach and wanted to keep it there. She turned, placing her head onto her arms as she silently offered him her rear. Ready for the pain that would soon be ripping through her body.

He was a bit surprised by her offer. He thought about shoving it into her virgin virgina anyways but she was being good. He would reward her with his penis in her rectum. "Beg me for it." he said partly lubricating it with her juices. As he rubbed between her legs he felt like he should just stick it in and be done with her virginity but she was so cute when trying to protect it. He would let her keep it for another day. As he rubbed and her legs tightened around him he leaned over her and grabbed her breast. He wasn't at all gentle with them but who was she to complain? She would take whatever he had for her whether she liked it or not.