1x1 between Adira and I

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by ~Happily.Ever.After~, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {sorry, I couldn't think of a proper title...}

[​IMG]

Welcome to Rosewood University, home to the worlds most famous, most prestigious and most original equine program. Not only do the students ride, compete, and learn about horses, but there are also a few magical species. Unicorns and Pegasi, even a few Centaur roam the campus, protected from those who wish to harm them. The students here are a special type. Talented, yes, but they have also proved themselves to actually understand their equine companions, not just force their four legged friends to do what they want.

{Sorry it sucks... I totally lost track of what to write as I was recording at the same time :S}

~This is an RP between Adira and I, please don't post here unless you are one of us~

~Happily.Ever.After~’s Characters

Adira’s Characters
    ⏩ Molly Marie Bishop {Mol} :: 19 :: ♀ :: Onyx, Winnie
    ⏩ Quinn Amanda Farbay {Q} :: 20 :: ♀ :: Superman
    ⏩ Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith {Julie, Jules, JC} :: 18 :: ♀ :: Ray
    ⏩ Ariana Adele Mansing {Ari} :: 19 :: ♀ :: Twilight
    ⏩ Thomas Matthew Campbell {Tom, Tommy} :: 21 :: ♂ :: Einstein
    ⏩ Lucas O'Brien {Luc, Luke, O'Brien} :: 21 :: ♂ :: Bluebell
    ⏩ Zachary Brendan Knightley {Zach} :: 20 :: ♂ :: Barney
    ⏩ Dylan Lowdell {Dyl} :: 21 :: ♂ :: Lindsey

#1 ~Happily.Ever.After~, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Human Form
    Code:
    [center][img]Picture[/img]
    [size=4]{Name :: Age :: Gender}[/size]

Nickname ::
    Height ::
    Weight ::
    Eye Color ::
    Hair Color ::
    Body Modifications ::

Family ::
    Pets ::
    Friends ::
    Enemies ::
    Crush ::
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend ::

History ::
    Personality ::
    Hobbies ::
    Dislikes ::
    Quirks & Flaws ::
    Favorite Color ::
    Other ::[/center]
    Horse Form
    Code:
    [center][img]picture[/img]
    [size=3]{Show Name :: Barn Name :: Age :: Gender :: Color & Breed :: Height :: Other}[/size][/center]

3. [​IMG]
    {Name :: Quinn Amanda Farbay Age :: 20 Gender:: Female}

Nickname :: Q
    Height :: 5'5
    Weight :: 124 lbs
    Eye Color :: Bright blue
    Hair Color :: Blonde
    Body Modifications :: Her ears are pierced twice, with a cartilage piercing

Edward {Father} 49
    Karen (Mother) 47
    Grace [little sister] 7

Pets :: Kaiser [German Sheppard]
    Superman (American Saddlebred)

Friends :: Tba
    Enemies :: Tba
    Crush :: Tba
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend :: None

History :: Quinn's mother and father had her at a perfect place in time and raised her into a loving and caring girl. Quinn found her love for horses from her mother and her aunt. She got her first horse when she was 10 for her birthday. Her mother and father went though a rough patch in their marriage but eventually made up and 9 months later her little sister was born, who also loves horses as well.
    Personality :: Quinn is spoiled but she's really nice actually if you get to know her. She loves making new friends and flirting. She's outgoing and stubborn and very determined.
    Hobbies :: Riding horse, hanging out with friends, shopping, and sleeping
    Dislikes :: Being lazy, not riding, being injured, rude people.
    Quirks & Flaws :: Quinn is flirty and smart but she's also very determined and will do anything to get to the top of the riding world.
    Favorite Color :: Purple
    Other ::
    [​IMG]
    {I'm your Superman :: Superman:: 13 :: Gelding :: Bay American Saddlebred:: 16.3 ::}
    ================================

[​IMG]
    {Name ::Ariana Adele Mansing Age ::19 Gender::Female }

Nickname :: Ari
    Height :: 5'3
    Weight :: 108 lbs
    Eye Color :: Chocolate Brown
    Hair Color :: Dyed Bright red hair
    Body Modifications :: Tattoo on her hip that says "Live, Love, Ride"

Louis (Father) 52
    Hannah (Mother) 48
    Tomas (Little brother) 9

Pets :: Her unicorn Twilight
    Friends :: TBA
    Enemies :: Lucas
    Crush :: TBA

History :: Ari was born to her Mother and Father in the spring time. Among the fresh flowers and new life was a time to start over, but for Ari's mother, her new baby was a set back on her career. Ari's mother cheated on her father for years until after years of a failing marriage Ari's dad finally divorced her mother and took her baby brother and her away, as her mother didn't want them. Ariana's father got her an older horse, who has a normal horse appearance but when alone with Ari he turns into a unicorn.
    Personality :: Ariana doesn't trust many people after what happened with her family, she doesn't like getting too too close with people, she hides all her depression under her layer of smiles and outgoing personality. She tries to act a bit airheadish for attention. But really he's very smart and great with animals. Her unicorn Twilight is her best friend and together they are an unstoppable team.
    Hobbies :: Riding horses, doing her nails, drawing
    Dislikes :: Rude people, talking about her personal life
    Quirks & Flaws :: Ari is a cute girl with a cute laugh who doesn't trust any one
    Favorite Color :: Red
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    {Society's Twilight Dance:: Twilight :: 15:: Gelding :: Palmino Quarter Horse :: 16.2 ::}

#3 Adira, Aug 4, 2014
  4. [​IMG]
    {Molly Marie Bishop :: 19 :: Female}

Nickname :: Mol
    Height :: 5'4
    Weight :: 128
    Eye Color :: light blue
    Hair Color :: blonde
    Body Modifications :: Her ears are pierced once each. That's it.

Family :: Jack Hart (67) {grandpa}, Dennis (46) {dad}, Aria (40) {step mom}, Shawn (10) {little half-brother}, Evan (6) {little half brother}, Nikki (3) {little half sister}, Anna Tyme (26) {older sister}, George Tyme (31) {brother in law}, Caroline (1) {niece}, Amanda (8) {to-be niece}
    Pets :: Aslan:: 2yr old, male, orange domestic long hair, cat || Missy:: 5yr old, female, German Shepherd, dog || Candy:: 8yr old, female, Border Collie-Lab mix, dog || Shadow:: 6yr old, male, Husky, dog || Socks:: 1yr old, male, Sheltie, dog || Onyx || Winnie
    Enemies :: TBA
    Boyfriend :: TBA

History :: I wish I could just tell you that I live with my Grandpa, Jack Hart, my sister, Anna Tyme, her husband, George Tyme, my niece, Caroline, and my niece-to-be, Amanda ... but somehow I don't think that's enough. My sister and I are ten years apart, and I didn't really know her until our mom died and she moved back. Yes, I don't have a mom, and the first time I saw my dad a couple years ago. After my parents divorced when I was four I didn't have any contact with my dad for ten years... neither did my sister. My mom died in an accident when we were driving home from a competition on a really slippery road on a really snowy night up in Colorado when I was fourteen. We were on a one way mountain road and she lost control of the truck. We sorta tumbled down the mountainside, into a ravine and that's all I remember about the accident. Once I woke up I was in the hospital and it was two weeks after the death... I missed her funeral and everything, I still miss her tons and that's really all I want to say on the subject, oh... but I will add that my horse, Onyx, is fine, he was with us... in the trailer. He wasn't hurt bad physically, he just had some emotional problems that we had to work through together. I didn't know what had happened, I just knew that my sister and grandpa were there, and I found that weird. After they explained everything we went home and tried to live life as we did before... except this time my sister was with us... she stayed for good, and while we were ready to kill each other at first, now I'm glad she stayed. I'll tell you more later... if I feel like it
    Personality :: A very stubborn girl is a good way to describe me. Once I make up my mind seldom do I change it. My grandpa also has told me that I'm very determined... and that my people skill could use a lot of work (although usually Anna tells me that one). I tend to argue a lot as when I feel strongly on something I don't give up easily. I love animals, regardless of what they are, and I love working with horses and fixing their problems. I am confident in myself, and like to prove myself. Competitiveness runs in my family and I have quite the streak in me. I'm an honest person, I don't like lying and am straight up with people. I will also admit it, begrudgingly, but I will admit it when I am wrong.
    Hobbies :: Riding, Helping animals
    Likes :: Animals, horses, family, friends, boys, riding, roping, nature, being outside, jumping, racing, barrels, poles, kids, helping horses, the ranch
    Dislikes :: CHANGE, school, studying, science, rudeness, conceitedness, know-it-alls, jerks, players, cheaters
    Quirks & Flaws :: Molly tends to be more focused on helping animals (especially horses) than herself. She often has trouble with her people skills and may come off as abrupt.
    Favorite Color :: Burgundy
    Other :: beep.

[​IMG]
    {Onyx :: Onyx :: 9 year old :: Gelding :: Black Thoroughbred-Quarter Horse Cross :: 15.3hh :: can be used for both disciplines}

[​IMG]
    {Winter's Embrace :: Winnie :: 4 year old :: Mare :: Flea-Bitten Grey Connemara :: 14.2hh :: beep}

[​IMG]
    {Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith :: 18 :: Female}

Nickname :: Julie, Jules, JC
    Height :: 4'10
    Weight :: 103
    Eye Color :: light blue-green, that appear silver in certain types of light.
    Hair Color :: Auburn
    Body Modifications :: Her ears are pierced once each, her belly button is also pierced.

Family :: Pierre (55) {father}, Jeannie (43) {mother}, Jean-Paul (32) {butler}, Giselle (27) {nurse maid}
    Pets :: Eeyore:: 19yr old > male > donkey || Buddy:: 10yr old > male > mastiff > dog || Dewey, Auburn:: 21yr old, 14yr old > mares > dapple grey quarter horse, bay thoroughbred-quarter horse cross > 15.3hh, 16hh horses || Fluffy, Fleur, Fifi, Faye:: 12yr old, 9yr oldX3 > female > pekingese-maltese mix, pekingese-maltese-shih tzu mixX3 > dogs || Albus, Arlette, Alodie, Alphonse:: 7yr old, 5 yr old, 7yr old, 7yr old > male, female, female, male > poodle, american eskimo, poodle, poodle > dogs || Elroy, Maurice, Bernie:: 10yr old > stallion > chestnut shire-clydesdale cross > 16.1hh, 16.3hh, 17hh horses || Magical Mirage, Marvel Of Magic:: {AKA: Mirage, Marvel} 7yr old, 2yr old > mare, colt > paint pinto, dun pinto- thoroughbred cross > 15.3hh, 15.1hh (still growing) horses || Juneau, Lebeau:: 3month old, 5yr old > filly, mare > palomino cob-shire-clydesdale cross, liver chestnut cob > 12.2hh (still growing), 14.3hh horses || Miki, Chloe:: 2yr old, 4yr old > male, female > australian shepherd, brown tabby > dog, cat || Spooky, Mudball, Snowfall, Licorice, Butterscotch:: 3yr old, 4yr old, 8yr old, 6yr old, 4yr old > female, male, female, female, male > long furred calico, brown tabby, white cat, tuxedo, orange tabby > cats || Aure, Faustine:: 1yr old, 2months old > female > bunny, duck || Burke, Cavalier:: 1yr old, 5months old > male > goldfish, orange tabby > fish, cat || Dawn, Crookeye, Toussaint, Sy, Theoren:: 5months old > female, maleX4 > orange tabbyX4, grey tabby > cats || Papa, Bebe:: 8yr old, 6yr old > male, female > chihuahuas > dogs || Joli, Chéri:: 6months old > female > corgi > dogs || Ray
    Boyfriend :: TBA

History :: She's a relative of royalty in France... what more is there to know. Okay, so maybe there is a lot more, but she doesn't have such a different history from everyone else, at least that is what she believes. Since she was born, Julie has been around music. She hated it, found it revolting at first, but through patience, and being a sickly child who could not go out much when it got too cold or too hot and someone who often got hurt because of other activities that she did, she learned to love it. The like she had for music began to grow into a love and a passion as she learned to play the piano and sing. Around the age of seven she began to perform publicly. Of course, this made the young curly haired girl fall ever so deeper in love with the trade. Her love of animals has been inspired by the menagerie of those that she owns. With several furry friends to spend time with while she couldn't leave her room because of sickness or such she could pass the time with ease. When she was outside she adored spending time with any of her several horses. She still does, and finds a leisurely trail ride extremely relaxing.
    Personality :: Although she is a girl, and she does do many girly things, she also has quite the Tomboy side. Her love for animals and music often rules her passion for everything. Julie tends to be a kind-hearted girl, but she has her morals and will not hesitate to speak her mind or do what she believes is the right thing. While normally level-headed, she does snap, and she does have her breaking point. Julie sees nothing wrong with being friends with anybody, rich or poor. The only difference between her and many is that she is extremely wealthy. However, this is only a glimpse into Julie's complete character.
    Hobbies :: Performing, Riding
    Likes :: Boys, horses, castles, france, acting, singing, music, piano, performing, dogs, cats, animals, riding, show jumping, dressage, eventing
    Dislikes :: Her only dislike is being out of her comfort zone
    Quirks & Flaws :: She has a relatively thick French Accent, seeing as most of her entire life has been spent there. When she speaks too quickly or is heavily plagued with certain emotions she will start to vocalize in French. I say vocalize because it's not always talking. Sometimes it is also singing.
    Favorite Color :: Soft Pink
    Other :: beep.

[​IMG]
    {Ray :: Ray :: 12 year old :: Gelding :: Palomino Quarter Horse :: 15.1hh :: beep}

#4 ~Happily.Ever.After~, Aug 4, 2014
  5. [​IMG]
    {Name :: Lucas O'Brien Age :: 21 Gender:: Male}

Nickname :: Luc, Luke, O'Brien
    Height :: 6'0
    Weight :: 135 lbs
    Eye Color :: Blue
    Hair Color :: Blonde
    Body Modifications :: Tattoo on his right arm of a dragon

Larry (Father) deceased
    Laurie (Mother) 45
    Hanna (little sister) 6
    Mallory (little sister) 4

Pets :: Bluebell (Horse)
    Enemies :: Ariana

History :: Lucas was born into a happy family of mythical creature tamers. Luke's father was a great tamer but was killed when a dragon went wild. Luke's mother now gave up her taming career and let Luke take over for his father. Luke is a great rider but as the mythical creature board thinks that all the creatures need to be taken away. Luke is now at tho college to take away all the mythical horse creatures.
    Personality :: Lucas is a fun loving guy and is very funny. Luke loves animals and cares about every creature. He is very outgoing and a big flirt.
    Hobbies :: Riding, Horses, taming creatures, and playing guitar.
    Dislikes :: Bitchy girls, annoying people, rude guys
    Favorite Color :: Blue
    [​IMG]
    {Majesty's Love :: Bluebell :: 12 :: Mare:: White Thorougbred :: 17 hh :: Other}

=========================

[​IMG]
    {Name :: Dylan Lowdell Age :: 21 Gender:: Male}

Nickname :: Dyl
    Height :: 6'2
    Weight :: 143 lbs
    Eye Color :: Brown
    Hair Color :: Dark Brown
    Body Modifications :: Anchor tattoo

Daniel (father) deceased
    Madeline (mother) 39
    Kailey (sister) 7

Pets :: Lindsey (Mare)
    Friends :: Tba
    Enemies :: Tba
    Crush :: Tba
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend :: Tba

History ::He grew up in the suburbs of Baton Rouge. He learned how to ride horses from his dad when he was 8 years old. Soon after his dad went off to war and died while on duty serving in the navy. (hence the anchor tattoo) He has 1 younger sibling and his mother worked 2 jobs to support her family. Living without his dad was always hard for Dylan, he became closed off from his friends and became obsessed with being alone. After his mother forced him to see a therapist, he started writing his feelings down in a journal. Writing his feelings, poetry, and later songs. He started riding horses again and studied hard in high school. Juggling a social life and good grades was tough for him. When he left for college he regretted not staying closer to home to help his mom with his siblings but enjoys the freedom here.
    Personality ::Dylan is a nice guy, a big flirt and loves to party with all types of people, he doesn't judge and seems sweet and trust worthy. He likes to play the bad boy, bad ass type with his pirecings and tattoos. Dylan is a real softy and falls in love like falling asleep. He's a pretty big nerd and loves to read.
    Hobbies :: Reading, Riding, Music, going out and partying.
    Dislikes :: Rude and judgmental people
    Favorite Color :: Green
    [​IMG]
    {Sassy Doll :: Lindsey:: 11:: Mare :: Palmino Quarter Horse :: 16.2 hh ::}​

#5 Adira, Aug 4, 2014
  6. [​IMG]
    {Thomas Matthew Campbell :: 21 :: Male}

Nickname :: Tom, Tommy
    Height :: 6'0
    Weight :: 170
    Eye Color :: pale, mossy green
    Hair Color :: sandy, dirty blonde
    Body Modifications :: none

Family :: Kirstine (52) {mom}, Lucas (55) {dad}, Oleysia (12) {little sister}, Piper (7) {little sister}, Remi (2) {little sister}
    Pets :: Tallah:: 9month old > female > Nork Elk Shepherd > dog || Patchwork:: 4yr old > male> Norweigan Water Dog > dog || Wrinkles:: 7yr old > female > Norweigan Mastiff > dog || Einstein
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend :: TBA

History :: We were born and raised in Härnösand, Sweden. MY mom was ... technically she still is, a famous author. She visited Ohio on a few of her tours and fell in love, so we just up and moved there for a few years but moved back to Sweden just before Remi was born. Piper was born in Ohio... and she doesn't have as thick of a Swedish accent as the rest of us. It's a bit weird, and I still have an accent but it tends to mix with the Ohioan accent with which gets me looked at like I have four heads... but it's not as thick as my parents, Olly has a mixed one two. Piper seems like a normal Swedish little girls with blonde curls and bright blue eyes... until you hear her speak. I guess family's always been extremely important to me.
    Personality :: I'm a rather peaceful guy. I tolerate a lot of things and have been told I'm pretty understanding and a good listener.
    Hobbies :: Reading, Hiking, Riding, Writing and Composing
    Likes :: girls, nature, horses, hiking, the water, dogs, cows, farms, books, writing, music, the cold, tom boys, sweet girls, competing
    Dislikes :: the heat, cats, stuck-up girly girls
    Quirks & Flaws :: Although Tommy speaks and understands English fluently he will burst into Swedish or some weird mix of the two languages when he is speaking with a lot of emotion (usually anger or something he's very passionate about.) He gets very involved with his writing and will basically block everything around him out when he is on a writing spree.
    Favorite Color :: Dark Blue-Green
    Other :: beep.​

[​IMG]
    {Einstein :: Einstein :: 8 year old :: Stallion :: Rodblakk Fjord :: 14.1hh :: beep}

[​IMG]
    {Zachary Brendan Knightley :: 20 :: Male}

Nickname :: Zach
    Height :: 6'3
    Weight :: 191
    Eye Color :: bright green
    Hair Color :: dark brownish black
    Body Modifications :: none

Family :: Jennifer (39) {mom}, Thomas (41) {dad}, Alisha (9) {little sister}
    Pets :: Jupiter {big} & Pluto {small}:: 8 & 3yr old, male, Lab-Mastiff mix & Jack Russell Terrier || Barney
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend :: TBA

History :: Born in Hollywood, Florida, Zach has always been a well off city kid who also happens to rodeo and jump. When he was about five years old his dad taught him how to compete in motocross. Ever since then he has been involved in competitions. He even managed to get his little sister to start competing a bit... though she still enjoys equitation much more. As he grew up Zachary continued to compete and took up other hobbies of his. He was his middle schools star football and baseball player, and currently still participates in the sports. Nonetheless, it should be rather apparent that Zach had a fairly normal child... at least, it was as normal as a rich city kids life could get.
    Personality :: Zach is a relaxed person. Not much will upset him. Being so laid back has both, it's challenges and it's benefits. It's easy for Zach to get along with people, and he is most definitely a people person, but his easygoing attitude towards practically everything also tends to make people think he is lazy, especially when it comes to group activities in school.
    Hobbies :: Sports, Riding, Motocross
    Likes :: Skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, roping, weight lifting, football, baseball, friends, parties, motorcycles, motocross, jumping, polo
    Dislikes :: Studying, School
    Quirks & Flaws :: When it comes to school, Zach tends to let information go in one ear and out the other. He could be smart if he tried... but he doesn't.
    Favorite Color :: Shamrock Green
    Other :: beep.​

[​IMG]
    {Barney :: Barney :: 14 year old :: Gelding :: Dark Roan Buckskin Quarter Horse :: 16hh :: beep}

7. Molly Bishop :: 19 :: Onyx||Winnie :: Friends-Tom, Ari :: Enemies-Luke :: Crush-No One :: X

Walking into the Barn Molly stopped briefly at two stalls, one holding a smaller Connemara pony, the other holding a Quarter Horse cross, as she headed to the tack room where all of her things were kept. As she pulled open the old wooden tack room door she was greeted with the smell of leather and saddle soap. Glancing around for a moment while her eyes adjusted to the dimmer light of the tack room she waited a moment before walking in, finding her tack box that held all of her brushes, hoofpicks, a few wraps, and some other small equipments before lifting a brown leather, jumping bridle off a rack and walking back out with her things.

Setting the tack box outside of Winnie's stall, Molly quickly went in, slipped the bridle over her mares head and lead the pony out before securing her to the cross ties. Once everything was set she began the grooming process to make her currently muddy pal look like new again.

{Location-Barn}{Tagged-No One}

Juliette Monteith :: 18 :: Ray :: Friends-Dyl :: Enemies-No One :: Crush-No One :: X

Humming softly to herself, Julie let her gaze wander as she contemplated what to do first: Contact home to check on the other animals, do her music assignment, the first and only assignment she would ever dread most likely since she was terrible at composition, or take Ray, her twelve year old gelding out for a ride. Shrugging, she let herself rest against a large Oak tree on campus. It was her favorite spot to go, usually, if she wasn't out on a trail, with a friend, in class or practicing for something she was here, underneath the tree. Juliette had even brought Ray with her a few times since the horses were pretty much allowed free roam of the wide-spread campus. Pulling out her custom cased iphone, Juliette quickly unlocked the home screen and clicked on the texting app. -Hey, are you free right now? I'm bored and kinda need something to do- Juliette hit send and waited for her friend Dylan's reply.

{Location-Outside}{Tagged-Dylan}

Thomas Campbell :: 21 :: Einstein :: Friends-Mol,Ari,Luke :: Enemies-No One :: Crush-No One :: X

Normally people might go down this trail with a horse, since that's what it was meant for and all, but when Tom checked on Einstein before it appeared that the stallion had finally made some friends in the paddock, so the sandy haired boy decided to just take a morning hike instead of a morning ride. It was actually really peaceful and pretty right now, with the trees making a light canopy to block out some of the bright sun. Lifting up his camera the nature-clad young adult pressed a button and with a click the picture was taken. Tommy wasn't exactly the best at photography, and it wasn't his favorite thing to do, but his family enjoyed seeing the pictures that he took, and occasionally he would use a few with his writing. Lowering the camera once again the mossy-green eyed male continued his hike.

{Location-Trails}{Tagged-No One}

Zachary Knightley :: 20 :: Barney :: Friends-Dyl,Q,Luke :: Enemies-No One :: Crush-No One :: X

Stretching as the non-morning person sat on a couch in the student lounge, looking around he chomped on a spoonful of cereal as he gazed out the window. Although it was hard to tell from here, Zach was pretty sure he could make out the faint outlines of either a herd of unicorns or centaurs rather far off in the distance. It made sense though, Rosewood was home to several magical species... that was one of the intriguing things about this college. It wasn't just studying and class.

{Location-Student Lounge}{Tagged-No One}

8. Quinn Farbay (Q) :: 20:: Superman

Quinn was practicing in the outside arena. Her beautiful american saddlebred pushing himself with every gorgeous stride he made. His long legs hitting every step in time. Q always loved that about Superman, he had amazing leg motion. Her posting in perfect time with her horse. They looked like a perfect match, but it was a long time coming and many hard practices. "Woah walk buddy." Quinn commanded to her horse as he slowed down to a walk. His head held up high as they walked around the arena again. Quinn motioned for him to walk to the middle and Superman knew he was done, for now at least. He stood in the middle of the ring as Q rubbed his neck lovingly. "Whose's my good boy?" She would say into his neck. Muffled by his long black mane the girl let her feet hang out of her stirrups and eventually hopped down. She grabbed the reins and walked towards the barn. Quinn couldn't believe the size of the barns on campus that held a large amount of horses. She brought Superman in and into his stall. After she undid his bridle and he let the bit slide out of his mouth, Q slipped on his halter and brushed him down and walked him back out to his pasture. She un did the clip of the lead rope on his halter and off Superman went. He turned around and whinnied to his owner and got a laugh in return as the girl watched her best friend prance around. After a minute or two she walked back inside and saw Molly. "Hey Molly." She said as she walked past the girl's stall carrying her saddle.

Ariana Mansing (Ari) :: 19:: Twilight

Ari was riding her horse twilight bareback on one of their favorite trails. As Ari and Twilight preferred his unicorn identity to be hidden from most people he looked like any other horse. His hips swayed as they trotted along the trail at a speed more like a jog speed. As the meadow came into view a smile spread across the girls face as she sighed, content with the morning sun and warm weather. "C'mon boy!" She said as she asked him to canter. "Really Ari? I"m old" Her sassy horse replied. Yes, Twilight could talk, but Ari was the only one he ever spoke to. Regardless the horse picked up a slow canter so his beloved owner wouldn't fall off, Ari didn't have the best leg strength. Ari was lucky she had Twilight, who loved her and took care of her. She was a well known klutz. Ari smiled as the wind blew her hair back. She extended her arms like a bird and leaned back as her horse canter happily among the wild flowers that grew. As they enjoyed their morning ride Twilight slowed to a trot, which bounced Ari back into reality. "Heads up Ari, there's a boy" Twilight informed her. "Oh, It's Thomas." She said happily as Twilight trotted up to the boy. "Hey shortie, whatcha up to on this fine morning?" Ariana greeted her friend with a smile as Twilight stopped in front of the boy and snorted happy to be taking a break.

Lucas O'Brien (Luke) ::21 :: Bluebell

Lucas was preparing for the day ahead of him as he awoke in his dorm room. Another day of him planning to kidnap the magical beasts that roamed his magical school. He had already started taking them out one by one and giving them back to the BMC, or the Board of Magical Creatures. They had decided that after a couple accidents involving unicorns gone mad, that all magical horse like creatures should be taken back to the board's head quarters for safe keeping and away from humans who might frighten them or hurt them. Luke didn't think he was a bad guy, though others would if they ever found out what he was doing. But it was his job, and he would see it through, whatever that entailed. He streched and got ready for the day as he put his clothes on and headed out to the barn to see his beautiful thoroughbred Bluebell his pride and joy. As he walked through the barn he noticed Molly and Quinn. "Morning ladies." He said with a smile and tipped his cowboy hat to the two as he made his way outside to his horse. He whistled once and saw from the pasture a beautiful white horse come running up to him. Her hooves thundered on the ground with every stride as she almost ran her owner over. "Haha woah there girl! Nice to see you too" He said as he put his head on her nose.

Dylan Lowdell (Dyl) :: 21:: Lindsey

Dylan was making his way over to his college campus, a coffee in his hand, when his phone's text tone rang out. He fumbled slightly to fish his phone out of his jean pocket. He saw the text and slide his iPhone to unlock. -Why is it you always come to me huh? I've been meaning to take Lindsey on a trail ride.. Care to join us? Meet you at the barn in 5- He sent back as he put his phone back in his pocket and headed over to the campus' barn. The large barn loomed over him as he walked over to a pasture that held his best friend. His gorgeous palomino, Lindsey, grazed lazily on the rolling green hills along the other colorful horses. He clicked his tongue to get her attention. Her head lifted slightly as she saw Dylan, but she put her head back down and flicked her tail lazily. "Brat" He said under his breath as he clicked his tongue again. "C'mon girl!" He yelled out to her. Lindsey looked up again, this time her neck lifted up as well. She seemed to roll her eyes as she made her way over to her owner.

#8 Adira, Aug 4, 2014
  9. Molly Bishop :: 19 :: Onyx||Winnie :: Friends-Tom, Ari :: Enemies-Luke :: Crush-No One :: X
    Dropping Winnie's hoof back to the ground when she heard a voice, Molly stood up, brushing her jeans off as she went and looked up "Hi Quinn" she greeted simply. The girls weren't exactly friends, but they got along well enough usually. Quinn just always seemed far too bubbly and outgoing... Molly could be like that... but it wasn't really normal for her. "Do you want some help?" the younger girl offered when she saw Q going by with a saddle. Molly was basically done grooming Winter's Embrace anyway. She had been about to take the mare out of the barn and ride off bareback for some fun, but she didn't mind helping the other girl first if she needed it.

While Mol was waiting for Quinn's response Luke passed by and greeted them. Tipping her cowboy hat back at him she glanced over at the paddock and couldn't help smirking slightly when his horse was being stubborn. It wasn't that Molly didn't like the boy per say, she had no reason to dislike him... yet, she simply just couldn't figure him out. So far, all Molly could tell was he was a decent rider with decent looks and a pretty, seemingly obedient mare.

{Location-Barn}{Tagged-Q,Luke}

Juliette Monteith :: 18 :: Ray :: Friends-Dyl :: Enemies-No One :: Crush-No One :: X

Upon hearing the quiet buzz her phone made to signal receiving a text message, Jules quickly read it and rolled her bright eyes ever so slightly. -Of course I'll meet you... never said you had to come to me, just asked if you were free :)- she texted back before lifting herself off the ground and making her way to the stable block so she could find Ray. As usual the gelding was in his stall, lazily snacking on his hay. "Hey boy" she said gently, her accent was obvious, but it never made much of a difference, especially not to the horse she had, had since she was eleven. Walking into the tack room the tiny girl lifted up his saddle pad and saddle before walking back to his stall. She draped the equipment over his stall door as she went back for his bell boots, bridle, and tack kit. Checking the time on her phone she noted that it had been a bit over five minutes. Glancing at all the stalls Juliette didn't see Dylan or Lindsey there, she assumed he was probably still trying to get the tempermental mare to work with him.

After a quick yet wonderfully thorough grooming Jules saddled the palomino Quarter Horse up and led him out of the barn, grabbing her helmet off a hook as she did so. Pausing once the duo was outside she looked around until she spotted Dylan then walked over, Ray following behind her. The red-headed French girl didn't even bother to properly lead her stead. Ray would follow just about anyone around. It was the being ridden by people other than Juliette that he didn't allow. "Hey, you ready?" she asked walking up behind the male.

Thomas Campbell :: 21 :: Einstein :: Friends-Mol,Ari,Luke :: Enemies-No One :: Crush-No One :: X

Looking up at the girl and her horse, Thomas gave them a warm, friendly smile. "Morning Ari, morning Twilight" he said lightly, slowly reaching out a hand to gently stroke the horse's neck. "Just taking a hike and some pictures" he said leisurley, shrugging before he added "and who're you calling shorty, shorty" he teased her lightly. Thomas wasn't too much of a playful guy, but sometimes he would be around his friends, especially those he felt comfortable around. "Are you two out for a morning jog?" he asked after a moment as he let his gaze travel around.

{Location-Trails}{Tagged-Ari}

Zachary Knightley :: 20 :: Barney :: Friends-Dyl,Q,Luke :: Enemies-No One :: Crush-No One :: X

-meh... I'll post for him next time... currently I'm in the process of falling asleep...-

{Location-Student Lounge}{Tagged-No One}

10. Quinn Farbay (Q) :: 20:: Superman

Quinn looked over at the girl, who offered her help. "Oh no, I'm okay but thank you!" She said with a smile. Her daily work out was tacking and untacking really. When she lived at home with her parents her father would always help her un tack and tack Superman. The day she left he told her that if he was going to pay for Superman she would have to do everything by herself which at first was time consuming and hard but it helped their horse and rider bond, and now whenever Q was sad or stressed or mad. She would go to Superman's stall and spend time brushing him and talking to him, and he seemed to listen. After an hour with Superman, she'd always come out happy. She turned and saw Luke behind her as he greeted them. "Morning Luke" She greeted the boy with a smile. She made her way to the tack room and placed her saddle and bridal back on her rack and the rest in her locker. She brushed her pants off and started walking to the student lounge. She entered the almost empty student lounge. She pulled her ponytail out as her blonde curls fell and draped across her shoulders.

Twilight whinnied happily to the boy as he pet his neck. Ari laughed before she replied. "Well who is looking down to who right now?" She asked as she glared down at the usually taller boy. She swung her leg back over so she was sitting side saddle on her patient horse. "Sounds relaxing if you ask me." She let her hand fall onto Twilight's neck as she scratched him in his favorite place. Twilight watched the two interact and rolled his eyes. He knew Ari was a bit of a ditz and when it came to flirting she was queen ditz, but he loved her anyway. As the two chatted back and forth Twilight watched the herd of unicorns running over the hill, it was a smaller herd than usual as the kidnappings had gotten worse and worse. It was that very reason that Ari refused to let Twilight be alone anymore, but to him that looked suspicous and made her go to classes and enjoy her social life. Twi loved Ari but one could only take so much smothering. He sneezed from the wind that blew a gentle breeze of pollen his way. "Yeah, we're out for our usual morning jog" She said simply. "So what's up? Wanna a ride back?" She asked. Twilight had put his head down to graze and rolled his eyes.

After catching Bluebell, Luke led his hyper horse back into the barn and into her stall, he left for a brief second to grab his brushes and his saddle. When he returned to his horse he started on brushing down his currently brown horse. "Really girl.. you're a white thoroughbred.." He said as he got to work. Working all the clumps of dirt from his horse's coat. It took him about 30 minutes to get his horse to look white again. "There.. finally" He said as he started to saddle her up.

Dylan had spent 10 minutes playing keep away with Lindsey. When she finally gave up he, led her inside and into her stall. Cross tying his horse he got to work with grooming and saddling up. Though he will admit it wasn't his best grooming job, she was clean and he would've had more time if she wasn't so stubborn! He saddled and bridled all in about 10 minutes. He led his mare out and met Juliette and Ray. "Hey, yep I'm ready. Need a leg up?" He asked as they walked outside and towards the trails.

11. Molly Bishop :: 19 :: Onyx||Winnie :: Friends-Tom, Ari :: Enemies-Luke :: Crush-No One :: X

"Okay then, I'll see you around" Molly said lightly when Quinn said she didn't need the help. Glancing back around she smiled lightly at Onyx "You're next boy" she said and spotted Luke with his horse. Hesitantly she looked at him "Winnie was covered in mud too... they must've had a great time in the mud this morning" she said lightly, looking at the male and his mare.

{Location-Barn}{Tagged-Q,Luke}

"Um, if you don't mind that really would be greatly appreciated" she said smiling sweetly. If she was riding bareback the little red-head wouldn't have had a problem getting on, she would have just placed her hands on the horses back and jumped, yes, it forced her to land a bit awkwardly on the horse when she did that, but it got her up and once she was up she could re-arrange her position. Unfortunately, she wasn't riding bareback right now and without a mounting block things were increasingly difficult on her average height-ed boy.

Once she was on Ray Juliette glanced over at Dylan and waited for him to mount Lindsey before opening her mouth again "So where to this time Dylan?" she asked lightly. Of course, Julie planned on making a race out of it once she found out where they were going, but she needed to find out first. While she waited the girl gingerly placed her brown leisure riding helmet on and connected the straps together.

"I'd love a ride, but I don't want to stress Twilight out, I'm alright with walking, but maybe we can go for a ride later or something? I haven't had Einstein out yet today and he probably needs the exercise" Tom offered as he looked up at the girl. "I don't mind walking back, besides it gives me a chance to take more pictures... I'm pretty sure my sister's look forward to them" he smiled up at Ari.

{Location-Trails}{Tagged-Ari}

Snapping out of his half-awake daze the skater-clad boy looked up when he heard someone else enter the lounge. Spotting Quinn he smiled and waved "Hey Q, already up and at it I see" he commented, standing up and walking over. "So what have you been up to?" Zachary asked a bit boredly.

{Location-Student Lounge}{Tagged-Q}

12. Quinn Farbay (Q) :: 20:: Superman

Quinn looked at Zach and smiled, her bubbly personality shined in her eyes. "Hey Zach," she said simply. "Oh you know me, I had to work Sup" She said as she took a seat on the arm of a chair. "Me? Oh you know, same old same old. Ride, class, eat, sleep, repeat. And you?" She asked cocking her head to the side. "Don't mind my appearance at the current moment.. I should've put make up on" Quinn said shrugging. "Riding before beauty I suppose" She said as she looked over at the boy.

Ari shurgged. "Trust me, he's be okay. I insist." She said as she turned around so her front half was facing Twilight's butt. She clucked slightly to her horse and he started walking slowly so Thomas could keep up. "I'd love to go on another ride! I hope you don't mind if we walk back with you, we were heading back anyway. So how'd your pictures turn out?" Ariana asked cheerfully as she leaned over her horse's butt, as he swished his tail back and forth.

Luke had just finished bridling his friendly mare and was walking her out when a small female voice talked to him. "Really? What's with our light colored horses and mud. I swear they do it sometimes just to make more work for us.." He said jokingly. He smiled to the girl and asked "Is you're name Molly? We haven't talked much.. Are you planning on going for a ride? Care to join us?" He asked nodding to his mare who whinnied in agreement.

"Haha shortie." He said as he chuckled and walked over to her. He grabbed her waist and leg and counted down from three. On 1 he lifted her up and made sure she was secure before he walked back over to his feisty mare as she stood patiently for him. He grabbed his saddle and threw himself up and over. Once both his feet were secured in hi stir-ups he grabbed his reins and smiled. "So which trail do you think we should head out and onto?" He asked as he looked over the 4 different trails the school had.

13. Molly Bishop :: 19 :: Onyx||Winnie :: Friends-Tom, Ari :: Enemies-Luke :: Crush-No One :: X

Giving a light nod Molly looked at him again "You're Lucas, right?" she asked after a moment "And sure, I'd be happy to join you. Winnie could probably use the company of another horse anyway. She gets a little temperamental without a friend" the girl shrugged glancing back at her once again grey mare. "I don't know about your horse there, but this one definitely rolls in it to give me more work" she said shooting Luke a light, friendly smile. He would probably end up thinking she was really weird or something thanks to Mol's lack of people skills, but it didn't really bother the light eyed teen.

{Location-Barn}{Tagged-Luke}

Sticking her tongue out at the boy playfully, Julie quickly threw her other leg over the saddle and secured her positioning on the fancy english tack that she so dearly loved. When Dylan offered her the choice she pursed her lips together for a brief moment before answering "Let's go on the second trail, it's got a lot of fun jumps and the river and everything" she suggested lightly. Technically, all of the trails had the river at some point, the fourth trail it just happened to be more of a stream since that was an easy, flat trail while trail one was basically the entire lake, or pond, whichever you wanted to call it, and the hardest trail possible... definitely not meant for racing.

After waiting for Dylans answer she began to walk off toward the trail, gradually gaining speed. Once she was a bit ahead the curly haired girl looked over her shoulder for a moment to call to her friend "Race ya!"

{Location-Trail 2}{Tagged-Dylan}

Tommy quickly lifted his camera and took a quick shot of Ariana before handing her the camera "I think it went pretty well, especially for a guy who isn't great at photography" he said shrugging a bit "What do you think, and how was your ride? it seems pretty nice out, good day for riding" he commented a bit randomly as they walked. Now, most people would not want to be walking right behind a horse, ya know, in the danger zone and all, but it didn't phase Thomas at all. He trusted that Twilight wouldn't spook or anything while Ari was turned around on his back, it was pretty obvious those two had a special bond.

{Location-Trail 4}{Tagged-Ari}

Laughing lightly, Zach smiled at her "You look fine Q, you're really pretty without the makeup too." He said honestly. Of course, Zach was flirting a bit, which he always did, but he was also being honest with her. The tall young man really did think Quinn was very pretty, beautiful even. "At least there aren't any classes until tomorrow" he said, shrugging happily. Zach hated schoolwork, and school in general really. Thankfully it was Sunday.. unfortunately that also meant that tomorrow was Monday, the start of another boring school week that he would undoubtedly skip at least one of his classes on at least one of the days to go riding or skateboarding, or maybe even take his motocross bike out.

14. Quinn Farbay (Q) :: 20:: Superman

Quinn laughed at Zach. "Oh you flatter me Zachary!" She said with a fake british accent. "If I wasn't so sure of my appearance at the moment I'd even go as far as to say you were flirting with me Mr. Knightley" She said with a flirty wink. Q didn't really care who you were as long as she could flirt. She was known around as a flirt and a bit of a tease, but her reputation didn't concern her, unless it came to her riding. "Ugh.. Don't even mention class.. I'm so done with school.." She said with a depressed sigh, as she threw her head back. "I'm so frustrated with my English class, the people, the professor. everything" She said, a slight angry tone to her voice. "I swear if I could I'd skip it.. Thank go I only have it twice a week.." She said as she looked over to the taller boy. Batting her eyelashes she asked smoothly. "So how are you doing Zach?"

Ari smiled for the picture as Thomas snapped a picture of her and Twilight's butt. She started laughing as she took the camera from the boy. She flipped though the pictures and smiled. "Not bad.. Not bad at all! I think you did well!" She said as she handed the camera back carefully. Ariana patted Twilight's neck and smiled. Twilight snorted happily as he continued walking. Twilight wasn't that old but he was experienced and nothing scared him, except harm coming to Ari. His magical horn protected him from mostly everything and so he slowly walked though the tree lined trail. "Our ride was good! Twilight got to graze a bit and we like tackless riding. The weather is perfect today. How was yours? Besides the pictures of course."

"Yeah, The name is Lucas, Though you can call me Luke" He said. "Yeah, My mare, Bluebell, loves to make more work for me.." He rolled his eyes. "But I love her anyway. Bluebell loves company, I'd also love the company as well!." He flirted lightly, he flashed his charming smile to her. Patting his mares neck lovingly as she snorted. Bluebell nipped at Luke's shirt for treats and he pushed her away lightly.

Dylan laughed as she choose the second trail. "SABOTAGE!" He screamed after his friend as he kicked his mare into gear. Lindsey and Dyl didn't agree on much, but one thing they did agree on was they loved to win. Lindsey galloped after Ray and Dylan kicked her faster and faster. "C'mon girl! We can't let them win!!" He said and his mare huffed in agreement as she pushed her legs to go faster as they came neck and neck with Ray and Juliette. Lindsey neighed happily to Ray as she seemed to taunt him. "Sorry Jules, not today!" He said laughing as they speeded past his friend and down the trail. Lindsey cleared the first jump, a log, shakily but still cleared it. "Slow down on those jumps girl!" Dylan told her as Lindsey huffed. She wished her rider would have more faith in her sometimes.

15. Molly Bishop :: 19 :: Onyx||Winnie :: Friends-Tom, Ari :: Enemies-Luke :: Crush-No One :: X

Smiling at Bluebell Molly reached into her pocket and pulled out a horse mint "Here" she said lightly, handing it to Luke. He seemed like a nice enough guy so far. "Sure, I guess some company wouldn't hurt" she smiled softly. "Are you planning on going down one of the trails?" she asked leading Winter out of the barn. Gently placing the reins over the ponies neck Molly quickly fixed the position of her cowboy hat so that when she hoisted herself up onto the horse and slid into place on her bareback friend the hat didn't fly off her head, but fell exactly into place. Holding her reins in one hand as if she was riding western the girl looked over at Lucas "You coming slow poke?" she said lightly, joking as she gripped the reins in the typical english fashion and waited for the male.

{Location-Barn}{Tagged-Luke}

"Oh no you don't!" Juliette exclaimed, her french accent very, very thick making it sound quite weird as she tried not to laugh. "C'mon Ray, let's show them" she whispered in french to her boy as she nudged him again, putting on an extra burst of speed after jumping over a fallen log. Eventually they caught up so they were once again neck and neck with the 'competition'. Of course that didn't last for long when they ran into a 'new' jump. Another log was in their way, it was in fine leap-over condition for about half of it, unfortunately for Juliette that half was mostly where her 'competition' was. As the girls bright eyes widened she did her best to pull the horse back and stop him, but they were kinda close and Ray reared as they stopped, not realizing that she had already told him to stop. The only thing going through his mind was obviously 'refuse-the-jump' because the small girl wasn't ready when he reared and ended up falling off. It wasn't a bad fall, Juliette landed on her right side and hit her head a bit on the log, but the helmet basically saved her head from anything bad. Letting out a sigh Juliette rolled onto her back and sat up, giving her head a slight shake to un-daze herself before she started to get up.

"It was a nice walk, I can't complain" Thomas smiled as he moved a branch out of the way for horse and rider. "Are you ready to start some real 'hard-core' training tomorrow?" he asked as they walked back, the barn had come back into view. They were probably about four hundred feet from the place, but it gave them roughly a minute or two more of talking and walking before they would reach the barn and have to stop for a few moments.

{Location-Trail 4}{Tagged-Ari}

Smiling lightly Zach put his arm around her shoulders in a very casual yet flirty matter "So why don't we skip english tomorrow Quinn. Ya know, I recall some ex-thief saying how a little rebellion is a good thing, healthy even" he smirked coolly. "Of course, I guess we could always go if you really wanted to be tortured with another three hour lecture on Oedipus and how everyone should try out for the school's production of Romeo and Juliet even though it's a riding school and not a school of the arts" he said slyly, hoping she would agree to ditch the class on monday. One class wouldn't make a difference, would it?

16. Quinn Farbay (Q) :: 20:: Superman
    Quinn looked up at the boy as he put his arm around her, though her eyes widened when he suggested skipping class. "Skip Class?! Zach are you crazy?" Q looked at him like he had 40 eyes. As she thought on it more and more it got less crazy. "I'm not saying yes.. but.. What would we be doing instead of learning Romeo and Juilet? Which is a great and very classic love story" She pointed out as she smiled. "Oh.. I'll try anything once.. plus I could use a break from English.. What should we do?" She asked, looking up at the boy and moving closer to him as she crossed her legs.

"Hardcore training?" Ari asked as she ducked under the branch. "Thank you" She said as she smiled at him. "The only hardcore training Twilight does is hardcore eating" She said with a laugh. Twilight stopped and turned his head towards the two and snorted in annoyance. "Oh Twi I'm kidding! You know I know you work harder than any other horse here." She said as she hugged her horse and he continued to walk. The barn had come into view and their time together was fleeting fast. As Twilight stopped near the barn, Ari hopped off and right into Thomas. "Oops! Sorry Thomas!" She apologized as she walked twilight to the barn. "Well, I guess this is goodbye?" She asked as they approached the barn doors.

Lucas smiled and unwrapped the tree, offering it up to his mare, who gladly took it. He led her outside and pulled himself up and over his mare and adjusted his hat quickly. Giving a small kick to Bluebell she walked to catch up with Molly."Hey who you calling slow poke?" He asked with a laugh as their horses walked in time with each other. "I was thinking about heading down trail three? You okay with that?" He asked with a slight smile. His texas accent coming though.

Dylan and Lindsey were clearing jumps left and right until he heard Juliette and looked behind him to see the girl on the ground. "Oh God!" He said as he pulled his horse to a stop. "Woah girl woah!" He commanded his horse. Lindsey stopped as Dylan jumped off of her and ran over to her. "God Jules are you okay?!" He asked concerned. He kneeled down and looked over at Ray who was fine, just a bit frightened. "Don't ever scare me like that!" He said as he hugged his friend. He looked into her eyes again and a smile slowly appeared. "Thank god you're okay.."

17. Molly Bishop :: 19 :: Onyx||Winnie :: Friends-Tom, Ari :: Enemies-Luke :: Crush-No One :: X

Molly smiled warmly at the boy and clicked her tongue once to get Winter's Embrace to start walking with Bluebell. Molly nodded at his suggestion about trail three. It was a good idea for bareback riding. Nothing super boring like trail four, but nothing that would spook the horses to bad like the other two trails. Glancing over at Luke she cocked her head to the side slightly when she heard his accent "Where are you from?" she asked casually. Obviously he was from the south, she just couldn't tell where. Then again, Molly didn't go out of West Virginia much until she came here. Actually, the last time she was out of West Virginia was five years ago when the accident had occurred.

{Location-Trail 3}{Tagged-Luke}

"Geez Dyl, I think you're more protective of me than my dad ... or my butler... or anyone else really"she joked lightly, returning the hug before she stood up and brushed herself off. "Don't worry so much, we all fall, it's part of riding sometimes... besides, I've uh... got a 'hard head'" she smirked lightly, knocking on her helmet. "So, I think you win" she admitted in mock defeat. With the exception of now being covered in dirt and a scratch on her right arm she was completely fine. Of course the little red-head would probably have a few bruises the next day, but it was nothing new. Walking over Ray she grabbed his reins and gently began stroking his nose as she softly hummed something to him, resulting in the golden colored horse to calm down and take a few steps back.

"You alright?" Tom asked as Ari bumped into him. His first reaction was to help steady her so she didn't fall. That was something he was just so used to doing after helping his parents to raise his three little sisters. Shrugging slightly at her question Tom glanced toward the paddock where he could clearly see his Fjord grazing. "I could help you groom him if you want... or we could just meet up around noon, maybe grab a bite to eat and go for another ride?" he suggested, ultimately leaving the decision up to the pretty, sorta-red-head in front of him.

{Location-Barn}{Tagged-Ari}

"Hey, I like Romeo and Juliet... I read it in ninth grade, at some prep school my parents wanted me to try... but I'm not so keen on Oedipus... some guy who blinds himself because of a prophecy is kinda weird to me" he said lightly as he looked at her, not surprised that he was getting one of Quinn's 'you-have-like-a-hundred-heads-or-something' looks when he suggested skipping class. "I forgot you were a bit of a brainiac" he joked lightly before shrugging "We could do whatever you wanted, go for a ride, I could teach you how to ride a skateboard or motocross bike if you want, like I said... it's up to you."

18. Quinn Farbay (Q) :: 20:: Superman
    "Oedipus is pretty weird...," Quinn said as she thought about her English class. "I can afford to skip one day I suppose" She said with a smile. "I'm not that smart, I'm just a try hard!" She said with a slight laugh. "Hmm.. I've never been skate boarding.. or ridden a motorcross bke!" she said with another, even bigger smile. "Let's do it! Let's have fun!" She said with an excited squeal. "I've actually never skipped class before.." She said as she uncrossed her legs and stood up happily and looked up at the boy. "You're pretty tall ya know?" She said with a flirty smirk.

"I suppose my landing wasn't as graceful as it could've been!" She said with a light hearted giggle. "Well, I can groom Twilight, but I'll meet you at noon? We can go for a picnic?" She asked as she walked Twilight to his stall. "I'll bring the picnic lunch. Be ready by noon okay?" She said with a slight wave. Once the two were out of ear shot Twilight snorted "Smooth Ari.. A picnic date? With horses?" He said in a soft voice. "It's not a date you silly filly!" Ari said as she led him into his stall and picked up a brush, going to town on his blonde coat. "It's a lunch between friends"

A small smile appeared on Luke's lips at the girls comment about his accent. "Texas, the accent you're hearing is a texas accent" He said, with a full blown texas accent. "I try to hide it, ever since leaving I get kinda home sick when I hear it. Lame I know." He said with a slight laugh. "But where are you from?" He asked the girl, turning the conversation her way. He really did want to know more about the girl. His western saddle swayed as Bluebell swayed her hips as she walked side by side with Winter. She whinnied to the other horse happily.

Dylan laughed, much more relaxed that Jules was cracking jokes. "I can't have you getting hurt on my watch." He said with a goofy smile as he helped her back up to her feet. "Now, since I obviously won. Shall we continue our ride at a more reasonable speed." He asked as he walked over to his own horse who was sniffing at a fallen tree branch. He grabbed her reins and pulled her head up and pulled her over to the others. He smiled again as he watched the girl pet her horse. "You have such a good relationship with him" He commented.

19. Molly Bishop :: 19 :: Onyx||Winnie :: Friends-Tom, Ari :: Enemies-Luke :: Crush-No One :: X

"No, it's not lame" Molly said, shaking her head slightly. "I'm from Elkins, West Virginia... I guess I don't have too much of an accent" she admitted lightly as she dropped the reins and let Winnie walk. They went down this path often enough that the horse would know where to go... and if she strayed Molly could just correct her with a push of her legs. "So what events do you usually do?" she asked curiously. Obviously anyone that was in the school had competed in some fashion or another and at one time or another. They required proof of that for admission.

{Location-Trail 3}{Tagged-Luke}

Climbing up onto the log that had just caused her to fall she balanced carefully while waiting for Ray to stop in a position that would allow her to mount him again. "OH, if you insist" Jules smiled lightly, mockingly rolling her blueish-green eyes at his comment about going slower. She shrugged a little when he said she had a good relationship with him. It made her a little uncomfortable to talk about this, but Dylan was probably the best friend she could ever have... and it probably was best if someone around here knew... it's not like she was in France anymore or anything. "He's my best friend. My parents got him for me when I was nine. It was basically a ... um... a congrats? ... I guess. English still confuses me a bit I guess, but either way, he was given to me after I went into remission for the second time. We've been inseparable since then... even when I was sick again I would just go out and sit in the fields with him... that's how I started riding bareback actually. I just wanted to leave everything behind, be a normal kid... not some unhealthy rich heiress type person, so I tried to run away... but that's a different story I guess. Also, if you just speak calmly to him he'll do whatever you want... although speaking in French tends to work best since that's all I spoke to him in for, oh, ... eight years..." she admitted, speaking softly as she re-mounted her trusty steed and went around the log this time.

Nodding Tom gave a wave and turned around, heading off toward the paddock to catch Einstein. He was excited for that afternoon, but was it a date? or were they just doing something friends do? Should they invite someone else like Molly or Luke?

{Location-Barn}{Tagged-Ari}

"Why thank you" Zach smiled as he stood and twirled Quinn around a bit "You, my beautiful friend, are not so tall" he smirked a bit. It was fun to play this flirty game with her since Quinn actually flirted back... unlike some girls. "I'll be at your door at ten in the morning tomorrow then, I'll teach you how to skate, bandage yourself up afterwards, and I think I'll just take you for a ride on the bike... my sister's coming up next week, she's a better teacher than I am if you don't mind learning from a nine year old" he advised lightly. This time he was actually being serious.

20. Quinn Farbay (Q) :: 20:: Superman
    "Oh so now I'm Beautiful now huh?" She said with a flirty wink. Quinn laughed at her friend as he spun her around and smiled as she placed both her hands behind her back and bit her bottom lip as she looked at him. "Ten it is" She said and smiled more. Her hair fell in her face as she backed out of the student lounge. "I'll see you then" She said with a flirty wink as she turned on her heels and walked out of the lounge and towards her dorm room.

*I'll post more later*

Luke had to think on that question for a bit before answering. "Well I do hunt seat and I jump. I'm also into western riding." He smiled as he kicked his horse a little faster down the scenic trail. "And you? I mean besides the bareback riding." He smirked. His hands rested on his horses neck and he rested. "So why are you here? At this school I mean? What do you want to do with your life at college?" He inquired curiously and fixed his hat with his right hand.

Dylan Lowdell
    (Dyl) :: 21:: Lindsey

Dylan smiled slightly as Jules told him her story. "That's.. beautiful" He said finally after a few moments of silence. "I'm really glad you shared with me Jules.. And hey, you don't have to worry about the past. You're a strong beautiful and very french girl who is gonna do amazing things one day.. I know it" He said as he looked over at his friend. He meant every word about his beautiful best friend. He had a slight crush on the girl and was building up to courage to tell her when he opened his mouth to say something, he stopped quickly and looked ahead at the trail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.