[1x1] Avatar: The Broken World

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soup Kitchen

Original poster
I apologize for the minuscule post, but I just wanted to see if this theme would catch any attention at all.

In short, I want to create a post-apocalyptic Avatar world. It would contain a lot of the elements found in post-apocalysm, like few resources, harsh living, opportunist factions etc, but it would also have Benders and swords and ships and all that Avatar and fantasy goodness. One of us could play a young, rather undeveloped Avatar, and I was thinking the other could play the last living member of the Order of The White Lotus, whom takes it upon himself to guide the Avatar, so that he/she may one day be able to mend this broken world; to reinstate faith and order among man. That is just one idea, however. I'm open to discussing other possibilities.

The apocalyptic event itself could be a contagious disease or perhaps the result of a world war. It could be anything. I'd like to discuss specifics like this with my potential partner really, so that we're both happy.

A bit about myself, I usually write 2-4 paragraphs per post and try to be detailed and quality-oriented. I don't mind which gender you or I play at all, and I can portray both equally well. If romance happens, it happens, and I'll be fine with that, but I don't want to force anything.

Alright! If you thought this sounded the least bit interested, please send me a PM and we'll discuss things further!

Status
Not open for further replies.