1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

1x1 anyone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by AmethystMoonFox, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking for a partner for a few different things, mostly all being for romancey-ness between 2 charcters, I can do a 18+ roleplay as well as far as the guy x guy ones go, just bear with me a bit if we do, I have written a few stories but I have never roleplayed yaoi with anyone else before.

The things I would like to RP are: Adventure Time (FioLee or GumLee[doing a fic for gumlee so RP would help, 18+ accepted for that one], Yaoi, Creepypasta (Jeff X Human [female] oc), Vampires (can be straight or yaoi, doesn't matter), corpse Party, Hakuoki (straight or yaoi), WarriorCats

(I would prefer my character to be the girl/bottom/uke in most of those, just to clarify)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.