Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

:Cosmic:

Original poster
Hiya there!

So, based on the placement and title of this thread, I'm looking for some 1x1 partners! I won't bite, I promise. (Unless you like that kind of thing.) Honestly, I don't have a ton of ideas, but then again I never do when I post these. My rules are pretty simple:
haha, get it? Golden rules? Okay never mind...
  • Obviously, all Iwaku rules apply.
  • Please, no one-liners. (I'd prefer at least one five-sentence paragraph that I can easily go off of.)
  • Let me know when you'll be gone for a while, and I will make sure to do that too!
  • Proper spelling/grammar, please and thank you. (Little mistakes every now and then are perfectly fine! I'm assuming we're all human here!)
  • I don't have any triggers (that I'm aware of, at least), but please tell me yours if you have any before we start!
  • I have the mouth of a sailor, so tell me if all my cussing bothers you...
Just FYI - I mainly play female characters, for F x F or M x F. I don't have much experience with M x M roleplays. Sorry!! >w<

FYI (again...) - I'm okay with using faceclaims of real people, but I usually prefer to use art (anime, digital, realistic, sometimes even chibi! Pretty much anything).

Pairings:
  • Mermaid x Sailor/Human
  • Demon x Fallen(?) Angel
  • Human x Shapeshifter
  • Superhuman x Superhuman
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • Boss x Employee
  • Prince/Princess (Or really, any type of rich person) x Maid/Butler
  • Monster Girl (canon or headcanon, Monster Muzume) x Human Host
    ^^^ just a note, a roleplay with this last pairing would only be like 10% based on the anime (Monster Muzume) ^^^
Plots:

• A) The year is 2146 and, to make a long story short, humans have destroyed the Earth. But good news! A large organization, ISCO (International Space Colonization Organization), has been training civilians and doing incredible amounts of research for quite a few decades now. What kind of training, you ask? All types of scientific and physical training, of course! Medicine, chemistry, biology, astronomy, engineering, geology, and many other things are taught to willing volunteers and "a few" people who have been forced into training.
    [MC] is a scientist and astronaut working for ISCO, who has spent [her, probably] whole career working on the Colonization/Evacuation Project (CEP for short. They really do love their shortened names, don't they?) [YC] is either A) a willing volunteer for CEP, B) one of the few forced trainees, or C) another scientist and/or astronaut, either more or less experienced than [MC].
  • B) It's the Civil War. Although there is a lot of conflict nearly everywhere between the North and South, [YC] and [MC] aren't very focused on that. Instead, they're hunting vampires. The blood-sucking beasts have been roaming the Earth for centuries, and surprisingly they disguise themselves as humans pretty well. But every time conflict strikes, they become less hidden, although most humans are much more focused on things like wars, droughts, etc. Now, with the Civil War, vampires are beginning to eat more, not only to live but also for pleasure.
    Possibilities:
    • [MC] or [YC] could secretly be a vampire, once human, but hates the ways of their new kind and wishes to help the humans kill them off.
      • Either [MC] or [YC] started off human in the roleplay, then during a hunt was bitten and turned, or they have been a vampire for a long time.
    • + More stuff I can't think of currently ^///^ Feel free to sugget something, for either of the plots or any of the pairings!!

Okie dokie!! Thanks for your time, have a lovely day/evening!
PM me if you're interested~ (◠‿◠✿)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dip
Status
Not open for further replies.