Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
Well after being left hanging at a planning phase of a roleplay I decided to try to look for a RP again even though part of me thinks I should take a step back.

Well here are my guidelines:
posting expectations: Beginner to adapt

Posting timetable: Daily to semiweekly, flexible

Posting speed: daily to weekly.
I have a interest for some fandoms that are based on what I watch or video game experience. I have gotten some interest despite it not being frequent but one i was working on which I liked was left hanging (prematurely.) A 1x1 roleplay is preferred until I have earned more experience. I like M/F pairings with romance along with elements from certain shows, anime, etc. (EX. Adventure, Action, combat.) The fandoms and pairings that i am looking for are displayed below.

Naruto:
SakuraxOC
HinataxOC
HanabixOC (possible three-way with hinata)
NarukoxOC

Pokemon:
MistyxOC
MayxOC
DawnxOC
HildaxOC
BiancaxOC
IrisxOC
(or any gym leaders)

RWBY:
YangxOC
RubyxOC
WeissxOC
NoraxOC

Final Fantasy:
RikkuxOC
TifaxOC
YuffiexOC
YunaxOC

The posting expectation level is adept even though I don't mind beginner because it is easier on both parties, although I don't expect a novel in terms of post size. One to Two paragraphs is a good minimum for the roleplay. I can reply once or twice a week at the latest even though I'll try to be on daily to be responding. Also, I want to RP in PMs. Last but not least don't be afraid to talk to me OOC and I'll use brackets just for me to tell the difference. I love to hopefully make new friends!

If you're interested after reading all that, please post here or PM me!

• Love
Reactions: Angel Cake
Have you ever considered doing a Pokemon rp where it was SparksxOC? I know that Sparks is just a Pokemon Go team leader, but I think it'd be pretty interesting to do an rp with the teams XD

Honestly i have not thought about it but i am unsure on how it would work

Well, I've never done anything like it before either, but I thought maybe we could figure something out together. Like maybe it's a region where there's only three gyms and each team has their own gym they defend? Or there could even be just one gym in the region and the three teams have to battle each other every few months or even once a year, to see which team will control the gym for that time? That's of course just some background ideas. We could probably think of actual story stuff together.

If not, I do have a couple of Pokémon plots that just deal with OCs.

Hmm maybe we can plan something. I normally am comfortable with one-on-one pairings than anything and three gyms does sound interesting minus from the norm.