1x1/ 1x1x1/ 2x2 RP partener/s request!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by EternalMusic, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there~! Okay I am looking for long term RP partner/s that may be interested in any one of the ideas that I have written down below.

Fandoms:
    Once Upon A Time (**)
    Disney (**Anything Disney~ ANYTHING~!!! >////<)
    Shugo Chara
    Fairy Tail (**)
    Sherlock Holmes (^)
    Pokemon (^)

Settings (Non-Fandom):
    High School setting
    ~ Student Council (**)
    ~ Club (^)

Genres:
    ~ Romance (**)
    ~ Fantasy (**)
    ~ Modern
    ~ Slice of Life

(I will add more later~ ^^)

Okay for a key:
    ** = personal favourite
    ^ = I have never tried this.

#1 EternalMusic, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
  2. Yo, I'd totally be down for a pokemon rp. I have never done one either so we can be lost together.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That was fast! And yeah that would be awesome~ So I am going to assume that we want to have a 1x1 unless someone else is interested in doing a pokemon RP with us ^^

4. That's a fair assumption.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I would be up to do any of them mins Shugo Chara and Sherlock Holmes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OMG CAN WE DO A SHUGO CHARA ONE~!! *coughs* also shamless promotion I am making a group RP called Shugo Chara Academy~ If you are intersted I can show you it~ ^^

7. haha~ Well would you like to shoot me a PM then ^^

8. I want to RP with you more, Muse! What kind of romance genres are you into? ouo

• Like Like x 1
  9. hehe why thank you~

Well, I tend to go modern fantasy for romance genres. Normally a school situation, but I can work whatever you would like ^^)

10. Oh, you're interested in romance sub-genres, not the romance genres themselves. I can do that! So, contemporary (modern) romance with fantasy elements? Or are you meaning to do an urban/contemporary (modern) fantasy with romantic elements? :3

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well I can work either way~ Just depends on what story we end up doing~ ^^
    Also, shall we take this to PM~?

12. Whatever fits your boat. I can discuss it here or through private messaging. Personally, I like romance to be the main focus of the story rather than everything else around romance (so contemporary romance with fantasy elements for me).

• Like Like x 1
  13. yep that sounds good~ Shoot me a PM and we can work on that~ ^^

14. Fairy Tail would be cool.

15. Shhh Eternal this is not what it looks like I'm totally not lurking. @EternalMusic (I just happened to find this.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. I'd also be very interested in doing a Fairy Tail rp.

17. Sure~! Send me a PM~! ^^

haha! Lol Justin~! XD

Awesome shoot me a PM~!

18. Hi! I would be interested in a Fairy Tail roleplay. I was thinking romance, maybe a NatsuxOC? I would be open to doubling as well. ^^

19. I think it'd be interesting to do a 1x1x1 Pokemon RP... I've never exactly done a Pokemon RP before, so. :I

20. I'd be willing to be the third person in that Pokemon 1x1x1

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.