ℛℰƊ Տℵʘ₩

Crash let his head sink deeper into his arm which substituted as a pillow. His body loosened up from being awake and tense. He sorta liked being here, ice clan always treated him like an immature dope, but he couldn't betray his clan, never!

Wolf gently held his head up and placed a small and soft pillow under it, then was about to cover him with a blanket then remembered that he probably wouldn't want it. She just layed it next to him. She then looked at him and watched him sleep.

A dream came into his head, an extremely strange one. In the dream, he was walking in Ice Clan boundaries when a Fire Clan girl came out of nowhere. He couldn't tell who she was because she was wearing a mask, but he started to feel his heart thump...In the end, he went with her, and as she left with her he left his clan behind. He tensed up again, even though he could tell it was a dream.

Since Crash was in what seemed to be a deep sleep, Wolf picked him up slowly and slowly carried him to her room then gently layed him in her bed. "Sleep tight.." She said quietly and stroked his cheek gently. She was curious at this warm fuzzy feeling she had been getting around him and whenever she looked at him.

Crash could feel himself getting lifted up, but was too tired to awake. More dreams like this continued on and the only thing he could think: What do these mean?

(want to do next day soon?)

(Yeah.)

Wolf yawned and got up then closed her door. She climbed onto the couch and wrapped herself in the blanket and rested her head on the pillow. She closed her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

After hours, he awoke to the morning's light. "Huh?" He looked around the room in confusion. He sat bolt upright then remembered and relaxed. "I told her to sleep in here..." He stood up, trying not to fall on wobbly legs. He went into the living room and saw Wolf. Rolling his eyes, he went over, about to bring her to bed.

Wolf lay on the couch, cuddling her blanket. Not much could be seen, the blanket was covering everything under her nose while her bangs covered her eyes.

He moved carefully, as not to wake her. He put his arm under her and scooped her gently up, bringing her closer to his chest so she wouldn't fall. Crash picked his way carefully, making sure not to jolt her too much. Finally going to the room, he layed her down in the bed.

"Mmm.. wh-wha..?" Wolf slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Crash. She blushed deeply and stared up at him. Her breathing slowly got heavier.

"Hm? Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to wake you...I told you to sleep up here. Well, just keep resting, you're tired. I'll make you breakfast or something..." He said, trying to be as kind as he could. Least he could do from living in her house is help her out a bit..

(this would be a bad time for Fox to walk in xD)

Wolf shook her head. "I-I can make breakfast.. I'd be a b-bad host if you d-did it.." She stuttered more as she was nervous about how close they were.

(Hehehehehe >:) )

Fox came up to the door and knocked. "Hmm, its unlocked." opening the door and Looking around, she went upstairs. Looking through the open bedroom door, she stood speechless.
Crash looked over at Fox. "Eh? How'd you get in?" He walked over to her, leaving Wolf on the bed, and knelt down.
Fox smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She looked up behind his head with a glare at Wolf.

Wolf sat up slowly still blushing, her eyes glowing slightly red. She was getting upset and she had no idea why. This mess of feelings was absolutely baffling to her.

Fox let go and Crash leaned back. "Hey, Crash, can we go to outer lines of the territory together? I want to hang out."
Crash smiled. "Sure, why not?"
Fox laughed happily and hugged his waist. "Yay!"

Wolf's eyes got abit more red, she could feel her blood start to boil. She was gonna get back at Fox for this. A smirk slowly replaced her frown as she got an idea.

Fox grabbed his hand soon. "Can we go now?"
"you've eaten breakfast?" Crash asked in surprise.
"we can eat it on the way!"

Wolf walked over. "I can make you guys a couple of quick rolls." She said as she got to them. "I'll go get on it." She smiled and her eyes dimmed down as she walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Fox's eyes flickered with hatred but she didn't let Crash see. "Hehe, lets go!" She rand downstairs still holding his hand.

Wolf was waiting at the bottom of the stairs with a pan of dinner rolls. "Here you guys go!" She smiled and looked at Crash then at Fox with an evilish smirk.