ℛℰƊ Տℵʘ₩

Crash cocked his head. "Err, I~don't.."
Fox knelt by him. "Please?"

Wolf walked to the door and used fire to de-weld the door then unlocked it. She then looked over at Crash. "Look, my place is a lot more comfortable than here." She walked back over and grabbed Crash by his collar. "And I'll feel horrible if you're down here so.. Come come girly eyes." She leaned in toward Fox. "You. Owe. Me." She whispered softly then started dragging him out.

Fox smiled, pleased.
"I don't have to-" he muttered trying to pull himself free.

"Yes, you have to." Wolf smiled abit at what the sight must have looked like. As they got to the snow entrance she stopped. "I'm sure you don't want me to drag you through the snow so." She pulled him up with her one arm, as strong as she was he was almost like a paper weight. She looked at Crash. "Ready to see your new home for.." She looked outside. "Hmm.." She looked at the ground. "I uh.." She looked back at Crash. "I don't really know. Heheh.." She nervously laughed. Then started walking. "Come come ice man." She started to walk outside.

Crash frowned, giving up. No matter what, she was going to make him. After thinking for a moment, he figured it was for Fox since she was worried about him, and just left it at that. It's strange how at first you can't stand someone but then they are almost like you're sister. But, still, anyway he looked at it, he really didn't want to go. Crash wasn't exactly sure why, he was very soothed around her before? Maybe that was it, he hated that feeling. He just sighed and followed like a dog.

They came to a fairly average sized wooden house that was partially built into a rock wall, it had fire designs burned into just about every inch of the wooden frame, Wolf walked onto the porch and slid open the door. "Welcome to your new home." She motioned for him to enter certiously.

Crash had his head down and entered the room. He looked around and, from having them literally beat into him by his sensei, used his manners and said "nice house." He didn't really talk much else except for a i audible murmur every now and then.

Wolf walked in after him and closed the door. "You can have my room. I'll sleep on the couch. Kay?" She walked over and placed her hand on his back. "Hey, are you alright? You look like you're just been beaten instead of fussed over by a group of girls.." She leaned over so that she could make eye contact but instead fell over. She blinked up at him as she lay on her back.

Crash sighed "will you be careful?". He reached down and scooped her up in both arms, lifting her until she was in her feet again. Conveniently, when she was standing upright she was looking at him like she wanted to. "you sleep in your room, I'll sleep on the couch.

She gasped softly and blushed deeply when he put his arms around her. After she was standing, she just stood there, motionless, looking at him. "but..but.but..okay.." She couldn't really think straight as she was still breath taken when he picked her up.

Meanwhile, Anex was walking by when she over heard that they didn't know where Crash was. "What if he was captured by the fire clan?" She said jokingly with a calm face which made it hard to tell if it was a joke or not. "He has been out longer than this before....hasn't he?" she asked, while looking at Kai and Zuki. "If not we may have to take it into consideration that maybe he has been captured..... If he doesn't come back soon do you think that maybe we should go look for him?"

Kai looked at Anex. "Since I'm not doing anything, I could go look for him right now. I've been bored all day so.." he replied in a monotone. "It would probably be better to wait a little first thought, right?"

"....If he doesn't come back by morning then we'll go search for him and i want to come to, staying here in this place is getting boring" She said to them.

~~~

Sho was on his way back to his house from training in the woods, when he seen wolf bring a person he'd never seen into her own house. 'Who the heck is he? It doesn't look like he's from around here either. Is he from the ice clan? What is she doing? ' He thought to himself, suprised that she would do something like this knowing that the ice clan were the ones that got greedy and actually stole our land. "What should i do, I can't just ignore this. Maybe i should check up on her just to make sure" He said while approaching her house.

"If you insist. I'll let you come with me." Kai nodded thinking it was the least he could do to ease Anex's worry.

----------------

Wolf just stood there, staring into Crash's eyes and blushing like a schoolgirl. She had never been that close to a guy before, nor held as she was.

Crash just simply gave her a quick smile. "I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now~Kay?" Without an answer he slipped by and lied down on the couch

She nodded slowly and looked at the floor boards. She felt so strange, what was this.. tingly feeling she was having? She started to take her sword and shield off of her back and set them by her armor stand which was next to a small shrine.

It only took Crash a few turns to fall asleep before he was out like a light. He must have been having good dreams, because he was smiling and occasionally quietly laughing in his sleep.

After hearing one of Crash's laughs Wolf blinked and looked behind her at him then quietly walked over and knelt by him. This was certainly one of the stranger ice clan members she's met, she just hoped that she didn't get in any trouble from this.

Fox appeared at the window frame, peeking in to see what was happening. Catching eyes with Wolf she smiled. Nodding to the door, she ran out of sight from the window and stood in front of it for her to open up and talk to her.

She stood up and quietly slid her door open. "Hey Fox. Come on in." She stood out of the way so she could enter.