ℛℰƊ Տℵʘ₩

(Sorry for replying so late. I've had some problems, and I've been very busy)

Sho helped her tie the part of his ripped shirt around her arm. As he could see as he looked up at her that she was sad and he knew that she tried to brush it off with a fake laugh. "No problem. You should know that my heart isn't entirely black" he jokingly said. "Now just be quite Wolf, let's hurry up and get you home before somebody see us out here." He whispered to her.

(No worries.)

Wolf cringed at the pain of when the shirt was tightened around her arm. "That would probably be smart.." she said softly. She looked at how far her house was then sighed and looked at Sho. "Mind helping me limp home...?" She asked softly. "If you don't want to that's fine.. I can get there on my own.." She limped forward a few steps.

Sho realized she started limping to her house. 'Ugh this girl feels like she has to do everything by herself doesn't she?' He thought to himself as he picked her up and carried her the rest of the way to her house. "Don't you think it would be better if I carried you? Besides it is faster than limping." He said to Wolf.

Wolf gasped as she was suddenly scooped off of her feet. She looked up at Sho. "Why're you being so nice all of a sudden? We've been at eachothers throats for longer than I can remember." This confused Wolf, that Sho would litterally be nice all so suddenly. She realized that was she said was kind of mean. "I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything.." Wolf rested her head against Sho's chest, she was worn out. With the fight and keeping Crash from killing that.. Kai person. And limping all the way here on top of it. "But thanks.." Wolf closed her eyes and was out like a light, despite the pain in her arm.

Sho felt a little offended by her little comment, but he did have to admit to himselt that it was technically true.
At first he thought that it felt awkward that Wolf was resting her head against his chest but he knew that maybe she was tired, she did have a long day after all. When he glanced down at Wolf, she was already out. "I didn't expect her to fall asleep so fast, I guess I have to take her inside" He said to himself. "Or maybe I could just leave her on her front steps?" He said jokinly. 'No I don't think I could ever do something that cruel to her, especially when shes in this state. Plus if I did she would probably try beat me to death' He thought as they we're near Wolf's place.
He then opened the door to her house, carried her into her room, and laid her on her bed. Sho then crouched down beside her bed "I'm sorry for always treating you like the enemy. Maybe it's just that I feel comfortable around you to let you see my true self? Or maybe it's just because you have ice clan blood in you and I take out some of my anger on you sometimes? Maybe I'm just over protective of you? I don't know I really haven't figured it out for myself...Now that I think about it your probably the closest person I'd call a friend to me. Actually I'm not really sure because I never had any friends, I've always pushed them away due to the thought of getting to close to someone and losing them to the ice clan. But you're different you seem to always fight back when everyone else runs away from me.... you remind me so much of my little sister. Maybe that's why I've been getting mad at you a lot recently. I don't want to get any closer to you, I don't want you to get killed, I just don't want you to get hurt anymore Wolf.... It's just I don't want to feel the pain of losing someone I care about" He said looking at the floor frusterated by what he was saying. He couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth, even though he knew she was asleep. He would never say something that personal to her when she was awake.
Sho got up and left her house and slowly made his way to his.

Wolf smiled abit, she heard every word that Sho had said. Now that she thought about it, they did kind of seem like siblings. Arguing and fighting nearly every chance they got. She always knew Sho didn't exactly hate her or meant the mean things he said, but the way he was making it sound made her feel like he really was her older brother. What with him telling her what to do and her disobeying and doing it anyway then getting a lecture. Even though all this transpired, she knew they'd be back at eachother again soon. She wouldn't be leaving the house anytime soon, that's for sure. She wouldn't be leaving the house anytime soon, that's for sure. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, falling back to sleep.

The next morning Anex woke up, slowly got out of bed and headed out the door. "The sun is so bright, I really hate morning's" She said to herself with her eyes half open. 'But i want to see if Kai's wounds are healing, maybe I could make him some breakfast if he's having a hard time moving around his house.' She thought. When she finally got to his house, she knocked on his door. Then thoughts started to run thorugh her head. 'What if he's still in bed?...Should i just enter?...No that would be rude.. If he doesn't answer I could just come back later..right?'

Kai slowly opened his eyes, he had left his mask on which he usually did. He cringed at the pain in his chest but managed to slip out, "C-come in.." Agony apperent in his voice but was none-the-less monotoned. He tried to sit up so he could greet his guest but couldn't as the pain running through his body was excrutiating and felt like thousands of needles piercing every inch of his body.

When Kai opened the door, Anex realized he looked like he was in pain. "I'm sorry for coming, I should of just let you rest...But then you would be hungry..Who would feed you and help treat your wounds..Then again maybe you don't want to be bothered" She said arguing with herself while looking at the ground. She then looked at Kai "Here, I think you should sit down" She said, softly grabbing his arm and leading him to a seat.

Her arguing with herself made Kai smile. He then followed her to take a seat on his couch and layed down. "Thank you." He said quietly.

"No problem. So how are you feeling today?" She asked Kai. 'If he's in really bad condition, I think I might just have to use that secret healing power that has been in my family for generations...I can't just..My family never wanted people to know about..I think maybe it's forbidden?..I don't know' She thought to herself. She then walked to the kitchen, looked in the cupboards and in the fridge to see what she could make for Kai. "Umm..Do you have anything specific you'd like to eat this morning" She asked

"I've.. Definately been better. But given the circumstances I could be worse. Heh." Kai said and watched Annex walk behind the couch to the kitchen. His stare then drifted to the ceiling. "No, I'm not very picky about what I eat. Anything would be good. But you don't have to make me anything.." He said.

"I'm going to make you something to eat Kai and i'm not taking no for an answer. Just to let you know....umm well im not really good at cooking, but i'll try" She said while grabbing a pot from the cupboard. 'Maybe i can make stir-fry, or soup!... I think that it would be much easier for him to eat anyways.' She mumbled to herself. Anex then poured water and placed it on the stove, waiting for the water to boil. Anex made her way back to the couch where was Kai "Are you sure you're all right, I have seen how bad your wounds were last night, and quite frankly today you don't sound too good either."

~~~

Emi was bored, nothing good has been happening on her missions lately. To her they were all too boring or too easy, she needed to be challenged, she just wants at least a little bit of action. She has heard of a rumor going around though, one that invovle's Wolf. 'I wonder if it's true though keeping an ice clan member in her house?. What is she thinking? Should I go investigate why she was doing that? I don't think she'll mind we are friends....aren't we?' Emi thought to herself while still laying in bed. "It's still kinda early, she probably won't be up anyways. Maybe I should just go train for awhile...yeah I should" She said while getting out of bed. Emi then walked to the fridge and grabbed a couple apples to eat along the way and if she decided to stay longer.
Heading out the door she seen a cute rabbit hopping by her yard. 'You have to resist...Emi you should just go out and train...just ignore that cute, fluffly, white, long ears, with big cute eyes, bunny.' She thought, then quickly looked away hoping not to get distracted by it. "Yeah Emi just walk away" she said while wallking a few steps away. Turning aroud she said practically yelling "I can't resist you! You're just so cute!" Running full speed to the rabbit, she picked it up and started to hug/squezze the life out of it. "Ahh..I'm sorry I'm i squezing you to hard" she said as she faced the rabbit towards her's. The rabbit looked scared, his facial expression was kinda like 'please don't rape me'. (of course Emi wouldn't things like that though :P)
But Emi couldn't help it she has a weakness for cute things, she loves cute everything. She then noticed that some of the people around her were staring at her. She looks around and slowly puts the rabbit down "I'll miss you, you're free now. Go home now and see your cute little rabbit family" She whispered and gave off a fake cough as she made eye contact with the people that were staring at her. "The rabbit was...umm choking and i was squezing him to get the thing that was stuck in his throught out." She lied because she doesn't want people to know her weakness for cute things and plus she doesn't want to look crazy infront of people because she's usually a calm person.

"Well.. If you're going to be so adamant about it, there's really not much I can do. Is there?" He chuckled slightly but cringed in pain as a result. He closed his eyes as Annex walked away. As she walked back he peeked an eye open at her. "Yes, I'll be fine. I just need rest. As for the way I sound? I guess that's a change to my constant tone isn't it?" He smiled behind his mask.

----------------

Wolf slowly opened her eyes. She sighed and looked at her arm. It still hurt, quite a bit. She placed her opposite hand over the wound and slowly warmed it, massaging the pain away slowly. This wouldn't last forever though.. But for now it was good enough. She sat up slowly and cringed immidiately holding her side that was on the same side as her wounded arm. She felt a few of her rib bones move oddly and cringed again. "Guess that blow was so powerul it broke some of my ribs too..." Wolf sighed to herself. She disrobed and wrapped more bandages around her torso that covered half of her stomach(just above her belly button) to just below her collar bone, cringing all the while. She decided it would hurt too much to put on a shirt so she remained as she was, since she was covered anyways. She took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. It was hard to breathe.. But she'd live. She always did. She looked at herself in the mirror and washed some blood off of her cheeks. She let some of her hair cover her right cheek while her bangs hung low to her eye brows.