1960's RP (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~
----------

The small Midwestern town of South Vienna Downs is quaint and quiet. It's the early 1960's and the new decade is fast approaching, a wave of culture and civil rights is sweeping the nation and this small town is no exception. The town is bustling with people and bursting with opportunities, especially for a few young adults. Their lives are just starting, not long out of high school, and the smiles on their faces are bright.

As the world changes around them, will these boys be able to take on the challenges life throws at them. Discrimination, prejudice, and a fear of what people don't understand makes it difficult for many people. Some are all for integration, others are solidly against it. Many families are conflicted by different beliefs as the new generation is beginning to realize diversity isn't all that bad. Maybe being different is the new cool.
---------

If you're interested jus at PM me or reply here! I have two characters I'd love to play. (:

This idea is extremely interesting and if you're still looking I'd love to roleplay with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.