• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

InuInuShiba

Original poster
Wow I'm back yet again to iwaku, after pretty much two years of good inactivity. I admit, the freedom of these forums is great, but before the update I found it confusing. Off topic on that.

C424BFF7-65B7-44B1-9F30-8A5FF4ADC9E5.png
Part one: Roleplay prompts and themes
A person in the 1950's leaves the USA to egypt for an archeological project. They meet a british gentleman on the project who claims he's the pharaoh.

While staying and partying in Sweden, in 1956 , you meet a mysterious lady who changes identities each time you meet her, speaking in a different accent each time. You notice her panicked behaviour one day while she leaves a party. You follow her to discover her holding a gun to a man's head.

A scrawny teen leaves his town for twenty years—coming back in 1946—due to a scandalous family secret, which he wants no part in. In great grief, he comes back to find his family home burned down. The only thing he finds left is a shy maid and a barn full of belongings and secrets.

A jewelry heist takes place in one of New York's most expensive jewelry stores, there was one person arrested, and they testify that they aren't guilty, despite being found on the scene of the crime.
A rich heir/heiress is almost killed, however now left to deal with a conspiracy around their near death, priceless diamonds missing and the brunt the experience carried.

———————————

Part two: Characters

Tamara Taj: rich Arabian heiress with a mysterious glint in her eyes, she works in the jewelry industry
Rhys Kilshaw: British/Welsh eccentric with a passion for the unusual and unknown
Meadow loucestios-Star: green haired small man with a serious motherly warmth
Luca London: Flamboyant performer with a passion for partying and drinking like tomorrow would be his last day on earth

———————————

Part three: Remaining notes

The plots can allow for any character to be in any role in the plots I suggested. You could have your character in any of the roles you like, also if you want to add to these plots, orrrr, suggest some of your own, go right ahead! I rather love seeing the amazing ideas people make for RP. These are all very open-ended rp prompts, however I spent close to two months picking them out. I have more characters than the ones I put above, however those are ones that I think would work well for the prompts I suggested. In terms of sexuality for all my characters, Tamara is bisexual, Rhys is heterosexual (for the most part), Meadow is gay and Luca is gay as well, in case you wanted to do a romantic plot involving them (of which I love romance)

Preferences

• All humans for these prompts, sorry
• Private message, I don't generally do forums
• A general understanding of the 1940's, 1950's and 1960's (you don't need to be 100% accurate, just no iPhones or computers as a whole)
•Leave your interest here, or PM me, whatever works
•Share your ideas with me, I will always be interested
•Oh I love romance a lot but having none isn't a deal breaker

43BD5410-614D-44B0-BC89-6A6A1B5E100B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ⊱ madnéau.