1920s Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexa Ray

Original poster
I'm really wanting to do something like this after seeing The Great Gatsby 2013 film. Some 1920s drama roleplay with romance and suspense in it. I'd like the romance to be a little more "open" but not gratuitous, if that makes any sense. It'd be obvious that if there were any scenarios possibly leading to sex, that would be fade to black. I want the plotline to be well-developed, possibly engage in the usual introductions, conflict, major events, climax, falling action, etc.

I only play female leads but that does not mean I won't play males as secondary characters. When roleplaying, I'd like my partner to contribute to the story as well, adding in plot twists, playing NPCs, and helping the plot progress to the next event, so on and so forth. I also ask that my partner has proper grammar and spelling, (briefly) fleshed out characters, an understanding of the 1920s, at least one post a week, and at least two paragraphs filled with plenty of details.

Any questions? Ask below!

I've never seen the great gatsby, care to explain? It sounds interesting though!

Status
Not open for further replies.