*ᵃʷᵏʷᵃʳᵈ ʷᵃᵛᵉ*

B

blossom

Original poster
Hello, ladies and gents -- and everything in between! My name is Izzy, and welcome to my request thread! Before we get into the fun stuff, let me tell you a bit about myself.

-- I am non-binary, and my pronouns are either she/her or they/them.
-- I am twenty-years-old, and I am from the absolutely terrible state of Ohio.
-- While I am new to the site, I am no stranger to writing or roleplaying. I've been conjuring up stories for over ten years, and I've been roleplaying off and on for over five!
-- I am a rather passive partner, but I still love to collaborate.
-- I am open to all genres and gender pairings (in which I am willing to play any gender), but I do constantly have a craving for FxF. I am also totally willing to double!
-- I work and go to school full-time, so there may be times where I get busy. That being said, I will always post at least once a week -- usually more.
-- Smut is fine and dandy, but plot comes first for me. Feel free to ask about my limits and kinks, if you are interested in adding some sexy time to our RP.

Alright. Now that we've talked about me, let's talk about you!

-- My partners must be eighteen or older.
-- Like I said, I am a bit passive, so it would be much appreciated if you didn't mind sort of taking the lead in our roleplay. That being said, though, I will always match your post length.
-- Please collaborate with me on the story! I love to world-build, discuss plot points and character arcs, and create NPCs to help move the story along.
-- This isn't a requirement, but bonus points if you wanna be friends and talk OOC!
-- Please try to post at least once a week. I understand that life can be crazy, and people get busy. If you ever need a break or a hiatus, just let me know. I will do the same.
-- If interested in roleplaying, please PM me instead of commenting. I would like to keep this thread clean and organized.

Okay, I think that's it! Let's get to the fun stuff now, yeah? Pairings and plots!

Pairings
-- Celebrity x Fan
-- Celebrity x Bodyguard
-- Alien x Human
-- Android / Cyborg x Human
-- Angel x Demon
-- Angel x Human
-- Demon x Human
-- Artist x Muse
-- Assassin x Target
-- Jock x Nerd
-- Babysitter x Parent
-- Bartender x Regular
-- Boss x Employee
-- Doctor x Patient
-- Doctor x Nurse
-- Fairy x Human
-- Kidnapper x Kidnappee
-- Lawyer x Client
-- Merperson x Human
-- Royalty x Civilian
-- Professor x Student
-- Vampire x Werewolf
-- Vampire x Human
-- Werewolf x Human
-- Wedding Planner x Bride / Groom

Vague Plot Ideas
-- Apocalypse
-- Arranged Marriage
-- College
-- High School
-- Summer Camp
-- Carnival / Circus
-- Castaways (Plane Crash or Ship Wreck)
-- Mafia / Gang
-- Cult
-- Fake Relationship
-- Forbidden Love
-- Medieval Times
-- (Space) Pirates
-- Prison
-- Reality TV Show
-- Wild West

Alright, I think that's where I'm gonna stop! I may come back and add some more in-depth plots at some point. I look forward to hearing from y'all!