ˈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰ ˈ

S

Sage

Original poster
Iwaku-Partner-Search.gif

I POSTED THIS THREAD BY ACCIDENT ... AGAIN ... ILL HAVE ALL THE INFO UP IN A BIT.
〔 don't post on this thread. pm me.〕

• ABOUT ME

Welcome To My Partner Search!

My name is Sage and I have been role playing for over 7 years across different sites, including Tumblr, Twitter, and the occasional RP forum. I spend a majority of my writing time on Tumblr now, but I decided to come back to Iwaku for more long term plotting.

I am a college student, studying in both Psychology and Communications and in my free time I will (attempt to) practice drawing or using Adobe Photoshop+Illustrator for my graphic designs. As of now, I am a bit busy with day to day responsibilities but I can keep up with replies as long as I have a partner just as enthusiastic as me.

I don't know many fandoms given I have a habit of staying within older/dead fandoms that most people have no interest in. However, a majority of my plots and ideas will surround sci-fi, fantasy, and the supernatural. I am looking for 3-5 partners who can reply a couple times a week, that enjoys character development and plot advancement.

Thank You.

[tabs]

[/tabs]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Thorn