(18+) The Longest War: Shards of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, if anyone wants, you're allowed a second character as long as you can keep up

Sorry, but im not going to be able to participate i this RP like I had hoped.

//out

@Gateman

Good to know, however unlike other RP's I will feel this one out before jumping into it, I'd like to kind of learn the style of rping for people here, particularly since it also determines how well I will be able to combat RP with them, and yourself for that matter.

Reactions: Gateman
I'm not sure how the rest of you do it, but when it comes to RPing combat between two player characters, I use a nifty little thing called 'titanpad' (a free and easy website) to do collab posts together. It basically allows two or more people to see what eachother's written in real time, which makes for smoother dialogue/fighting scenes. It's a bit like Google Docs if any of you have used that, but a lot better and easier to communicate whilst you write.

Some of you have probably heard of it, but I might as well mention it while I'm here.

I'm not sure how the rest of you do it, but when it comes to RPing combat between two player characters, I use a nifty little thing called 'titanpad' (a free and easy website) to do collab posts together. It basically allows two or more people to see what eachother's written in real time, which makes for smoother dialogue/fighting scenes. It's a bit like Google Docs if any of you have used that, but a lot better and easier to communicate whilst you write.

Some of you have probably heard of it, but I might as well mention it while I'm here.
I love using titanpad. I think I might make that the rule

titan pad is great, I just now started using it.

I use a nifty little thing called 'titanpad' (a free and easy website) to do collab posts together.
I have used titan pad once. It was pretty interesting. However I don't know if it will work on my phine. If it doesn't I'll be limited to doING fights in the evenings. I am not great at fight scenes. I'm hoping to use this RP to build that skill alittle.

I have used titan pad once. It was pretty interesting. However I don't know if it will work on my phine. If it doesn't I'll be limited to doING fights in the evenings. I am not great at fight scenes. I'm hoping to use this RP to build that skill alittle.
Titanpad should work fine on most Android phones or tablets, in my experience. However iPhones and iPads seem to have issues, which is also stated in wherever Titanpad keeps their FAQs.

• Love
Reactions: KatherinWinter
So, since we seem to be at a standstill for members, should we try to invite more people, or start and have more come in as we go along?

I think we have enough for a good start.

I'm happy to start now, though it does raise the question on how and where our characters are all going to meet.

Hopefully we'll pick up a few more players on the way, too~.

I'm happy to start now, though it does raise the question on how and where our characters are all going to meet.

Hopefully we'll pick up a few more players on the way, too~.
I've got a fun way to start plotted out, don't worry. Anyone knows someone who might like this, feel free to invite them

Reactions: Jakers
Yeah, im ready to go if you guys are.

Great first post, @Jakers, I'll be attacking with him in a few hours if anyone wants to jump in before then. Sorry if the intro post is funky, was slightly out of it when I wrote it. Too much beer, not enough coffee

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
I may join this.

Reactions: Gateman
After further investigations into the OOC and such, I have a question.

This may have been addressed already but I'll ask anyway.

What setting is this? Like the city/country all of this is happening in?

Status
Not open for further replies.