[18+ FxF. Historical slice-of-life.] Short but detailed Tudor/Reign RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Hi there! I'm just going to start by telling you a little bit about me. I'm female, 20, and from England - I've been role-playing since I was about 13, and I love doing it :-)

Now these are the general rules (don't worry, there aren't too many):

- Please be 18 or over. This is definitely a comfort thing and I feel betrayed when I'm lied to. Also, this roleplay will probably have mature romantic scenes off-site so there's another reason for this rule right there. Your gender doesn't matter.

- Please be active. I'm on quite a lot, so 4 or more replies a day would be great. Anything less, and my dumb brain gets distracted.

- Length. I'm looking for short, detailed, but quick responses. Something I can reply to on the move, so about a paragraph (no essays, because I'm dumb xD)

- Mediums. I don't roleplay through threads, but I do use: owl, pm, kik and email.

Plot: This will be set in a Tudor themed universe, and perhaps we can also include historical fantasy (Game of Thrones-ish).

Perhaps in this universe, the gender lines aren't so strict and women who act like men are allowed to court and marry women. My female character will be very boyish, and although her romantic habits are well-known, she's still accepted and encouraged at court with her wife, your character. YC (appearance below) is very witty and capable, and they're a good match because they're always getting on each other's nerves while also remaining very loving.
I figured we can make plot up as we go along, but right now I'm simply happy to RP some romance and fluff. Perhaps MC is an infamous adventurer, and she's only invited at court to be gawped at by the rich; to her great annoyance, and YC has to make sure she doesn't lose her temper.

My character:
knightley-pirates-dead-mans-chest.jpg

tumblr_mie3enEPnX1r066hlo3_250.gif

giphy.gif

Your character:
d2af686096c652962fe395a328966984.gif

95f71ce8e8f1fc3966da39d269a65d83.gif

tumblr_mwmbc6mqgO1qjozueo1_250.gif

tumblr_mwmbc6mqgO1qjozueo3_250.gif

latest

887082ceffea0f94bcaf6159907521ea.jpg

If you're fine with all of this, then feel free to message me xxx