18+ Couple (I think you know what I mean by that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wade Von Doom

All Caps when you spell the man's name
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, modern, horror, a bit of dark romance stories.
If you couldn't tell from the top there, this is very much a 'you gotta be this old' RP I wanna do.

Basically, a sexually free couple. There are a few ideas for it, but first, rules:

1. Gotta be over 18 to be involved, gonna keep saying that because it's a sexually open couple, best to not only be open to ideas, but also be old enough to be involved.

2. Good grammar and spelling, along with a good post length. I don't like one liners and simple paragraph posts, I enjoy something longer than that, so if you can, try and match a good quality.

Sex may be involved, but that doesn't mean I want just that. The couple should be developed and not revolving around sex as their only bond. Let's make them something fun for both of us. I usually play Males, but I'm happy for playing both genders.

Here are some ideas:

Polyamory!:

We have a three-way couple! It can be FFM or MMF, but somehow, three people fall for each other, and who they are is left up to you. For this, I'm happy to have three people involved to play each character, but it can just be me and you if you want.

Friends with benefits:

Muse A meets Muse B, but Muse A prefers having open relationships, so Muse A would like Muse B to have it be that. B agrees, and so begins a very strange couple.

Psychopath & Sociopath:

Muse A is a somewhat normal person, while Muse B is a criminal. Two fall in love, and Muse B's criminal past gets in the way. But the twist is Muse A's psychotic side comes out from Muse B, and so begins a couple powered by sex and evil.

A favorite RP of mine.

If you have any more ideas, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in trying the first if you're still looking ^^

I would be interested in Psychopath and Sociopath. I would love to be Muse A and work out more with you for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.