1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
One x one between @The Mood is Write and Redblood

It was a beautiful summer day, though most could agree that it was too hot to be pleasant. One could almost fry an egg on the pavement.

Normally the streets would be mostly empty during this time of the day, but ever since summer vacation started, the town had been invaded by teens, finally freed from their prison called 'school'. In the park sat couples eating ice cream, at the stores were summer workers trying to raise money for college, on the streets some drove around town, not because they had somewhere to go, but simply to show of that sweet new car their parents had payed for. All was normal and well.

"You went WERE?" A girl asked way too loud, making half the fast food joint hear her. Her friend took another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth before replying.

"To the haunted house at the outskirt of town. Duh. I told you I would do it. No one calls me a scaredy cat!"

"And? Was it really haunted? Did you get a ghost on camera?" The girl was now super excited, not lowering her voice a single decibel.

"I didn't see anything... But I heard it." The friend was pretty calm, but something worrying was definitely in her tone. "It really felt like someone was looking at me and... I heard footsteps from upstairs, but when I went there, there was no one around. I looked everywhere! Then.... There was a terrible howling sound. At first I thought.. Maybe it was an owl or something, because they tend to have weird sounds, but I looked up the animals we have around here on the internet, and the sound didn't match any of them. It was soooo freaky."

"Oh my GOD. It's totally haunted then. Hope you didn't drag some demon out with you."

"Shut up. I'm not saying it was haunted... It's spooky, but there's probably some explanation for it. Overactive imagination, wind blowing on something that bounces towards the house, and howls can be made by many things, sometimes it's industrial stuff that does it. I won't go back there anytime soon though."

"Aaw, you don't wanna bring me on a date?" The girl teased.

"I'm not gonna give your boyfriend a reason to kill me." She laughed.

At the outskirt of town, a rundown villa with an overgrown garden stood silently. No one had lived there for years, but sometimes now and then, people still thought they saw a face in the window, a face that stared back at them, observing them, but quickly disappeared once being spotted. At times the police had gotten reports of someone having broken into the villa, but once they arrived no one was there. Only once did someone run into the villa after having seen the face to find the person, but alas, that time as well, no one could be found. Was it truly a ghost? Many people had tried and failed to see the ghost up close, and now it was becoming a new town legend.