1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

168 hours...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Anglkate, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Soo here's my random thought...

I'm curious to see who would be interested in a short lived jump-in RP set in a city watched over by Big Brother? It would probably be a sort of sci-fi/fantasy mixture genre. Anyways the idea is to set the tone for the RP in the first post (with setting a teeny bit of possible plot and all that jazz) then simply let you join in with your characters. What will happen is that I will keep the thread open for one week aka 168 hours and in that one week time frame we will try to have our mini-rp. Aka each day IRL = one day in the rp. sooo thoughts? questions? feelings? interest? I'm curious first off if there are takers I may start this little experiment and see how it goes >3

2. okay...doesn't have to be a Big Brother sci-fi/fantasy setting...I'm willing to negotiate XD

but this would certainly be like a flash RP or something or whatever you might want to think of it as...mini-rp? Spanning no more than 168 hours...be it RP time or real time

THOUGHTS? GO GO GO