» ʙᴀʀᴇғᴏᴏᴛᴇᴅ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, so colorful and bright~

Good job on finding one. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
I'll be the lost one then.^^ I think that is the right role we talked about.

Looks like there will be some FxF... is that fine with you @Roxaskun355 ?
I may exchange my role not to sure yet... Not sure if I'm in the mood to do FxF. So , may switch to a male for this role or do the happy go lucky one.

I may exchange my role not to sure yet...

Oh? Well, if there is a certain role you'd like to play... there are 'Other' roles as well... They don't really have any labels on them though...

You can have 1 main role and 2 extra character role to give your main character an edge.

Oh? Well, if there is a certain role you'd like to play... there are 'Other' roles as well... They don't really have any labels on them though...

You can have 1 main role and 2 extra character role to give your main character an edge.
What kind of extra character roles? I do want to play a character that is still around and does have a presence still in the future. I adore the lost one role. Just want to kind of be alive and able to do things haha.

Well, the roleplay WILL have an ending. But it will depend on how we will end it. Who know the lost one would be still be alive at the end. But then everyone dies eventually. Harsh reality. T^T

I can always change the character relationships.
Or maybe change the Model Student into a Shabby Chic one (was my first choice).

IN the end everybody die... that's horrible XD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: un coin de soleil
I'm fine ether way if it's fxf or fxm I'm ok with it.

I'm sorta like my character I wanna do what will help everyone else have a easier time lol.

Well, the roleplay WILL have an ending. But it will depend on how we will end it. Who know the lost one would be still be alive at the end. But then everyone dies eventually. Harsh reality. T^T

I can always change the character relationships.
Or maybe change the Model Student into a Shabby Chic one (was my first choice).
I guess I'll do the Lost One as a male and any ideas on what I could do for a primary female character? Haven't done FxF in a while so I don't really feel up to it but, totally want to do a female. I like to have a little romance haha.

And we all so do die down the road after a long time :D

I guess I'll do the Lost One as a male and any ideas on what I could do for a primary female character? Haven't done FxF in a while so I don't really feel up to it but, totally want to do a female. I like to have a little romance haha.

And we all so do die down the road after a long time :D

Changing gender to Male then.

I'm fine ether way if it's fxf or fxm I'm ok with it.

I'm sorta like my character I wanna do what will help everyone else have a easier time lol.

Sorry, Roxy... maybe next time.

If Roxy does really want an FxF , I'm willing to do it if you want.^^ Little rusty but I can manage it. Totally up to you , dear. I do want to do a female... Seems this is my only way to do so.

Well, the two of you can talk it out... just let me know what the results are... (going to rest my eyes while the both of you are at it) laters...

Oh I'm fine ether way if you wanted to do male. No preference or anything I'm good ether way yea know. Doesn't usually change how I rp the character usually, so it's mostly up to you. I kinda just go with the flow of things lol.

Oh I'm fine ether way if you wanted to do male. No preference or anything I'm good ether way yea know. Doesn't usually change how I rp the character usually, so it's mostly up to you. I kinda just go with the flow of things lol.
Okay.^^ I'll probably keep with doing a guy and see about getting myself a female role that I can do something more so romantic and all from a female perspective.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.