5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalypse, Horror, Romance, Survival...
Oh shit.

Oh shit.

Oh shit.

If this was done by Muslim Extremists, the vitriol from the public is going to make this situation a hell of a lot worse before it gets better. Just figured I'd pass along the news. Feel free to comment here, but for the love of god, please don't turn this into a derpbate about the merits of religion or whatever. Just... Holy shit. This is not good. This is not okay.

This is gonna get reaaaallll ugly...

Reactions: TheGreyWarden
When my brother told me about this my heart dropped. This is never okay and it hurts to see things like this happen.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brovo
I told my buddy, "This is the French 9/11."

Last numbers I saw were 158 killed, which means at least 200 casualties.

According to eye-witness reports, the explosions were suicide bombers screaming "Allahu Ackbar!" The gunmen were yelling out, "For Syria!" So unless this was some huge, public mis-information game, it's safe to assume this was Muslim Extremism.

Social media is going nuts with statements like, "America is next," etc.. This is great.

=/

Reactions: TheGreyWarden
What we have here is another example of the Mumbai Model.

I'll bet money that whatever group of assholes behind this will come out and say the attack was spurred by the drone strike on "Jihadi John" yesterday.

According to eye-witness reports, the explosions were suicide bombers screaming "Allahu Ackbar!" The gunmen were yelling out, "For Syria!" So unless this was some huge, public mis-information game, it's safe to assume this was Muslim Extremism.
Well. This is going to get real shitty... Hatred is going to breed hatred.

I can only hope that western civilization will at least try to take the higher road. I know some won't, but I hope the majority will.

I'll bet money that whatever group of assholes behind this will come out and say the attack was spurred by the drone strike on "Jihadi John" yesterday.
There is no way. This was planned MONTHS ahead. It was military levels of co-ordination. IT was scouted, deliberate and well executed.

Currently, this is being chalked up to ISIS. I don't have the internet connections (nor the inclination towards seeking them out) to find out the veracity of these claims, but that's the direction it's going in currently.

I can only imagine Parisians are going to be up in literal arms over this. I can see in my mind's eye, people tracking down and dragging Muslims into the street for public floggings. Anyone remember all these recent Parisian Riots?

Yup, that.

Worst case scenario, I see the EU shutting down completely the influx of refugees. I know there has been a massive movement and attempt to accomodate... Well, all of them. And there have been fairly angry responses to these compassionate movements. But with this? "For Syria!" is going to put a sour taste in a lot of mouths.

Of course, I'm not from a European country and I can't quite see it or really make comments from an EU-person's perspective as accurately as they can. I'm just going by what I understand of human nature and human history.

I can say this: Things are not going to go well in the next 7 days.

There is no way. This was planned MONTHS ahead. It was military levels of co-ordination. IT was scouted, deliberate and well executed.
Absolutely. Coordinated by men watching the news live on cell phones, everyone else connected over blue tooth devices and their own cell phones. Maximum impact attacks (see my link above).

There is still rumour that there are armed men out there that haven't been captured/killed yet. Scary stuff.

@Seiji

Sweden allready suffers from right wing related, racially motivated domestic terrorism. People openly echo nationalist and xenophobic misinformation all the time on my facebook feed. The Anti-Refugee/Nationalistic Right is really on the rise here in europe, and it is scary as fuck. We had politicians actively trying to elevate pressure against a goddamn theatre play, becouse they called it leftwing propaganda. These latest events? Oh man, we are in for a shitty, shitty ride.

Well fuck. Can't wait to see the mindless retaliation from dipshits who can't differentiate between Arab people and Muslim extremist terrorists. :|

Perhaps this will motivate other countries to band together and deal with the crisis in the middle east. Perhaps they will finally say, this is a far bigger problem than we originally thought and we can no longer ignore it. Perhaps they will help reform, educate, eradicate and liberate a country that has been in need of an intervention for a long time. Perhaps.

...or maybe the UN will continue to ignore it because they aren't outright effected by these tragedies.

Maybe.

If you’re in Paris right now
- Emergency special number (if you need information) (please, use it carefully, too many calls will make the line crash): 0800 40 60 05
- Schools and universities are closed tomorrow. (in the whole country btw)
- In Paris and IDF, it’s advised NOT TO MOVE. Don’t leave your home or the place you’re staying in unless you really have to.
- It seems taxis are free tonight if you need a ride home.
- IF YOU NEED A PLACE TO CRASH IN/ WANTS TO WELCOME SOMEONE: follow the hashtag ‪#‎PORTEOUVERTE‬
- 5 metro lines are closed: 3, 5,8 9 and 11
- Maps of the attacks (source: Libération). Streets are probabky closed around these areas.
(copy/pasted from weekend-witch.tumblr.com/)

12241582_1520354614944758_581239802603532062_n.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: Mid
Cosmos. Or maybe, the Middle East is a clusterfuck of tribalism, warring ideologies, US-Russians politics and geopolitics that cannot just be "liberated"

Remember liberating Iraq. Guess where ISIS hold the most power.....

tumblr_muzokzAcox1rmasvuo1_500.gif

Those poor, poor people. This actually almost made me cry. For real. Fuck humanity. We're our own damn genocide now.

I just don't have words for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.