120+/- people slain in mass shooting, suicide bombing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the news brought back way too many memories of 9/11 for me. It sickens me how truly soulless people can be.

The day they close the borders too. This is hopefully going to be an eye-opener for Europe.

Tragedy nonetheless. Savages don't integrate.

After discussing, a friend of mine and myself are going to start a collection for the victims and their families, see what we can do.

This hurts my heart to see. From Sandy Hook to bombings, makes me really cry for humanity.

There is no way. This was planned MONTHS ahead. It was military levels of co-ordination. IT was scouted, deliberate and well executed.

I'm not saying this was a pick up game, for lack of a better term. And I agree, this was a highly coodinated Mumbai style attack. I see a couple possibilities. The obvious preplanned one, irregardless of current events. But it's easy to tie it in with the killing of "Jihadi John" who was the arguable face of ISIL. While the attack was planned, the date could have been moved up. They might have been sitting on this plot until a differant time, a holiday or something, but current events inspired them to move the timeline up. Basically saying, "we don't need Jihadi John, our cells can do the talking for us. The infedel doesn't have us down" yadda yadda yadda.

It really makes me sad to see Islam preverted in the way we've seen over the last two decades. It's a great religion, with many things to admire (the Koran prohibits racism explicitly, the other Holy Books do not) but the only view we see of it is through these acts, and those that use it as a cover for violence.

God, I feel so sorry from France.

I hope that people aren't going to use this attack to advance their political gains-

tumblr_nxsb6hubBV1szy9r6o2_1280.jpg

You got to be fucking kidding me.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Perhaps this will motivate other countries to band together and deal with the crisis in the middle east. Perhaps they will finally say, this is a far bigger problem than we originally thought and we can no longer ignore it. Perhaps they will help reform, educate, eradicate and liberate a country that has been in need of an intervention for a long time. Perhaps.

...or maybe the UN will continue to ignore it because they aren't outright effected by these tragedies.

Maybe.

I think you forget what happened when we "liberated" Iraq the first time.

I'm of the mind to let the region burn itself into the ground. Unfortunately, their bullshit fucks with our bullshit, so we can't do that. And we have too many hippies that cry against any Total War strategy. And of course, we have to be humane about everything...

Basically, this is one gigantic fucked situation.

God, I feel so sorry from France.

I hope that people aren't going to use this attack to advance their political gains-

tumblr_nxsb6hubBV1szy9r6o2_1280.jpg

You got to be fucking kidding me.
There's a reason why Trump is considered to be a laughingstock now.

I... are you really linking to a video about what amounts to white nationalism (sorry, 'anti-multiculturalism')? Is this sarcasm? Are you linking to it as a joke?

I... are you really linking to a video about what amounts to white nationalism (sorry, 'anti-multiculturalism')? Is this sarcasm? Are you linking to it as a joke?
No.

Let's wait and see who did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trigger Warning: The Truth

[spoili]If the video hurts. Then you're proving it all right.[/spoili]
Yes, let's push our political ideas on a horrible event! People will love and support us for such!

You're sad if you have to push your political ideas during events like this. For once, please don't fucking do that shit. Pray for France and it's people in Paris, don't use your political ideas to grain supporters. More than 100 people are dead because of ISIS. Now, you want to use those peoples' deaths as some way to get support for your political ideas.

IT IS FUCKING SICK TO USE A HORRIBLE EVENT LIKE THIS TO PUSH YOUR IDEAS.

In short, don't fucking do this please or I will get on your ass for using tragic events as your way to push your political ideas to people. This goes to anyone else as well.

Well, A+ job on ignoring Brovo completely and using this thread about a horrible tragedy to further a political agenda of neo-nazism. Sorry, sorry, anti-multiculturalism.

Abort mission.

Now I wish I had quoted that post just so everyone could see what you linked to. Alas, my pettiness will have to wait to be vindicated another day.

Looks like this thread just might get locked soon.
Nah, take a look at the posts again. The potential shitstorm has been averted for now.
Now I wish I had quoted that post just so everyone could see what you linked to. Alas, my pettiness will have to wait to be vindicated another day.
Hm. Well, can't say I approve of this mindset, but @supernicenow did quote the post, so enjoy the petty vindication by proxy?

Nah, take a look at the posts again. The potential shitstorm has been averted for now.

Hm. Well, can't say I approve of this mindset, but @supernicenow did quote the post, so enjoy the petty vindication by proxy?
You shouldn't approve of it -- it's very petty! I saw that after I made that comment, though. Whoopsies.

Hopefully all the families effected by this suffer as little as possible.

Reactions: ☆Luna☆
Sorry but just because there are a group of extremists doesn't mean they should all be killed off. There are innocent bystanders on both sides who are unable to do anything due to lack of money, resources, education and support from other countries. Muslim is just a name for people who study Islam. Anyone can be muslim; black, white, Indian, spanish...hell, technically a majority of them are Asian so...should we go bombing all of Asia just cause they're not keeping their areas in check?

These countries that are warring are stuck in a time behind us. They do need education to better themselves and say hey, maybe we do need to sit and talk rather than taking such a violent approach because we can get things done through talking.

There is a reason some people fight so hard to get women educated in those kinds of countries. Because they know that can make drastic changes in the play of power. A knowledgeable woman can scare a man into realising he has no true power when she sets out for independence. Practices can be faded out when people use their education to say this won't work in today's time.

So...I'm not all for bombing innocent people. Sorry, not sorry.

@Cosmos

Not to derpbate, but it's confusing when you first call for an intervention, then follow up by promoting diplomacy from the world leaders and the UN.

Civil wars have always been the bloodiest, liberation seldomly comes without great obstacles.

Only the Syrian people can make this right for themselves.

Solidarity for Paris.

Let's just call it what we all know it is; a bunch of sadistic assholes who have little regard for human life. It doesn't matter where they're from, what religion they practice, or what race they are, and if the media was smart they would not give the group responsible a name at all, they would simply announce it as 'A bunch of cock knockers planned to kill as many innocent people as they could' and leave it at that. One of the reasons that terrorism exists is because they are given credit for their attacks. I'm not saying it would stop if the media stopped dropping names like ISIS or Al'Qaeda, but they sure as hell wouldn't have as much power if no one knew their names.

What amazes me though is that terrorist go through with all this failing to realize one thing; humans join together during tragedy. Yes, there is going to be fear for a while, but people are generally going to feel united for a time. At the times you see the worst in humanity, you also see the best. There's going to be stories of people who tried to save others, of someone taking a bullet meant for someone else, or a group of people attempting to put a stop to things even though the odds were stacked against them. Those are the stories the media should be playing. Publicize the heroes, not the terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.