1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

12 Months of the Year .

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Makomin, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BCOLOR=#ccffcc]According to Russian mythology , the 12 months of the year represented 12 beings - human or not , was not mentioned .[/BCOLOR]

January - The month of doorways (opportunity)
    February - The month of purification
    March - The month of war (/)

April - The month of love and beauty (/)
    May - The month of fertility (/)
    June - The month of commitment , vows and promises (/)

July - The month of independence
    August - The month of victory

September - The month of sports
    October - The month of feasts (/)

November - The month of tranquility and peace (/)
    December - The month of remembrance

Hello , everyone ! As you can see , the significance of each month is quite based on Roman mythology , with a few tweaks here and there from yours truly . Each month is represented by a human being . These 12 human beings are to live under the same roof , and their personalities are based on the month in which they represent respectively .

The plot of this hopeful role play :
    In the year 2020 , the Gods of the Universal Realm have decided that the world was more corrupt than it should be - war broke out , starvation was an epitome and crime was ever on the rise . Having seen no reason as to keep Earth and its dwellings alive , the Gods were to disintegrate the problem now known as the human race . But despite all the disgust and disappointment they felt for these mortal beings , the Gods still loved them with all their hearts - at least , most of them do . The others merely needed mortals alive to feed off their prayers , hope and faith . As such , the Gods decided to gift the world with 12 individuals who seems to be brought together as one and seen as something that is irreplaceable and unchanged - time itself . The task laid ahead for these 12 individuals wasn't a light one , for the sole purpose of their living was to eradicate the sins of men - The Seven Deadly Sins .

Lust - the intense and uncontrolled desire ; the lack of self-control to earthly life (Earthly desires only as this RP is intended for those below 18 , as well)
    Gluttony - the overindulgence and over-consumption to the point of waste
    Greed -
    very excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of material possessions
    Sloth - the failure of development even with capability
    Wrath - inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger
    Envy - insatiable desire with the need to entity and covet it
    Pride - excessive admiration of the personal self , failing to acknowledge the accomplisment of others

Basically , there will be scenarios that are related to the Seven Deadly Sins and these representatives of the 12 months have to work at it , solving them , while ensuring that the relationships between one another doesn't deteriorate .

*Each role player is allowed to have a maximum of two characters (two months) only . Do tell me which month(s) you'd be interested in . First come , first serve basis .

October shall be played by yours truly . I hope at least someone is interested ! Thanks for reading !

#1 Makomin, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Gotta take April (MY Bday Month) I like this, and if you want I can tag a few friends^^

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Sure thing ! And that would be a great help . I could hug you right now . *^*

• Love Love x 1
  4. I'm taking march. War. Mine. :0

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Alrighty ! Love your signature , by the way . :)

6. Now should I take August (my birth month) June, or janurary?

7. Will take either February, June or november. Depending on interest of others xD

8. Thank you. It was a message for my babes due to an inside joke.

9. It's up to you guys , really . I have no qualms whatsoever .

10. I think I'll just stick with march :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. I will still let it depend on others xD

• Like Like x 1
  12. Of course I want in! I will snag November for myself. ^^

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yay ! November is all yours :)

• Love Love x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I finally made a decision. So I will take June!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Alright then !

16. I am interested in this, as it seems cool, but I do wonder if you meant to not include May from your Months?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oh , I just realized . Thank you ! May has been added .

18. I forgot to ask which month you'd like XD , sorry about that .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.