12 Months of the Year .

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Makomin

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]According to Russian mythology , the 12 months of the year represented 12 beings - human or not , was not mentioned .[/BCOLOR]

January - The month of doorways (opportunity)
February - The month of purification
March - The month of war (/)

April - The month of love and beauty (/)
May - The month of fertility (/)
June - The month of commitment , vows and promises (/)

July - The month of independence
August - The month of victory

September - The month of sports
October - The month of feasts (/)

November - The month of tranquility and peace (/)
December - The month of remembrance

Hello , everyone ! As you can see , the significance of each month is quite based on Roman mythology , with a few tweaks here and there from yours truly . Each month is represented by a human being . These 12 human beings are to live under the same roof , and their personalities are based on the month in which they represent respectively .

The plot of this hopeful role play :
In the year 2020 , the Gods of the Universal Realm have decided that the world was more corrupt than it should be - war broke out , starvation was an epitome and crime was ever on the rise . Having seen no reason as to keep Earth and its dwellings alive , the Gods were to disintegrate the problem now known as the human race . But despite all the disgust and disappointment they felt for these mortal beings , the Gods still loved them with all their hearts - at least , most of them do . The others merely needed mortals alive to feed off their prayers , hope and faith . As such , the Gods decided to gift the world with 12 individuals who seems to be brought together as one and seen as something that is irreplaceable and unchanged - time itself . The task laid ahead for these 12 individuals wasn't a light one , for the sole purpose of their living was to eradicate the sins of men - The Seven Deadly Sins .

Lust - the intense and uncontrolled desire ; the lack of self-control to earthly life (Earthly desires only as this RP is intended for those below 18 , as well)
Gluttony - the overindulgence and over-consumption to the point of waste
Greed -
very excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of material possessions
Sloth - the failure of development even with capability
Wrath - inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger
Envy - insatiable desire with the need to entity and covet it
Pride - excessive admiration of the personal self , failing to acknowledge the accomplisment of others

Basically , there will be scenarios that are related to the Seven Deadly Sins and these representatives of the 12 months have to work at it , solving them , while ensuring that the relationships between one another doesn't deteriorate .

*Each role player is allowed to have a maximum of two characters (two months) only . Do tell me which month(s) you'd be interested in . First come , first serve basis .

October shall be played by yours truly . I hope at least someone is interested ! Thanks for reading !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]According to Russian mythology , the 12 months of the year represented 12 beings - human or not , was not mentioned .[/BCOLOR]

January - The month of doorways (opportunity)
February - The month of purification
March - The month of war
April - The month of love and beauty
June - The month of commitment , vows and promises
July - The month of independence
August - The month of victory

September - The month of sports
October - The month of feasts (/)

November - The month of tranquility and peace
December - The month of remembrance

Hello , everyone ! As you can see , the significance of each month is quite based on Roman mythology , with a few tweaks here and there from yours truly . Each month is represented by a human being . These 12 human beings are to live under the same roof , and their personalities are based on the month in which they represent respectively .

The plot of this hopeful role play :
In the year 2020 , the Gods of the Universal Realm have decided that the world was more corrupt than it should be - war broke out , starvation was an epitome and crime was ever on the rise . Having seen no reason as to keep Earth and its dwellings alive , the Gods were to disintegrate the problem now known as the human race . But despite all the disgust and disappointment they felt for these mortal beings , the Gods still loved them with all their hearts - at least , most of them do . The others merely needed mortals alive to feed off their prayers , hope and faith . As such , the Gods decided to gift the world with 12 individuals who seems to be brought together as one and seen as something that is irreplaceable and unchanged - time itself . The task laid ahead for these 12 individuals wasn't a light one , for the sole purpose of their living was to eradicate the sins of men - The Seven Deadly Sins .

Lust - the intense and uncontrolled desire ; the lack of self-control to earthly life (Earthly desires only as this RP is intended for those below 18 , as well)
Gluttony - the overindulgence and over-consumption to the point of waste
Greed -
very excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of material possessions
Sloth - the failure of development even with capability
Wrath - inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger
Envy - insatiable desire with the need to entity and covet it
Pride - excessive admiration of the personal self , failing to acknowledge the accomplisment of others

Basically , there will be scenarios that are related to the Seven Deadly Sins and these representatives of the 12 months have to work at it , solving them , while ensuring that the relationships between one another doesn't deteriorate .

*Each role player is allowed to have a maximum of two characters (two months) only . Do tell me which month(s) you'd be interested in . First come , first serve basis .

October shall be played by yours truly . I hope at least someone is interested ! Thanks for reading !
Gotta take April (MY Bday Month) I like this, and if you want I can tag a few friends^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm taking march. War. Mine. :0

Now should I take August (my birth month) June, or janurary?

Will take either February, June or november. Depending on interest of others xD

I think I'll just stick with march :)

I will still let it depend on others xD

Reactions: Makomin
Of course I want in! I will snag November for myself. ^^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I finally made a decision. So I will take June!

I am interested in this, as it seems cool, but I do wonder if you meant to not include May from your Months?

I am interested in this, as it seems cool, but I do wonder if you meant to not include May from your Months?

Oh , I just realized . Thank you ! May has been added .

I forgot to ask which month you'd like XD , sorry about that .

Status
Not open for further replies.