Name:
    Archibald "Archie" Huin-Zong

Last edited:
I finished!!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Dip
Accepted!

@Akira @Brøken_Serenity @Krimp

I'll be posting the IC tomorrow (or maybe today, but probably tomorrow.)

I'd like to remind you guys that this rp is incredibly fast paced and will last three to five real life days, so be prepared and active! :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Akira and Dip
Hey so I know you guys are excited because this is just the best rp ever xD

but please watch your grammar, sentence structure and spelling errors. Since this is a fast paced rp, I need to be able to read your post and immediately understand it, not struggle through it.

On another note; There is no posting order for this rp, but at the moment we'll just wait for Krimp to post next, so that everyone is present and then we'll move on and people will post freely.

Alright so now we enter the lady's house!
And thanks for adding the time parts in your posts, but at this point I will be the sole timekeeper.

• Love
Reactions: Dip
The eye roll, it was simply Celeste's guess on what that meant.

Wow, that's a pretty spot on guess.

Anyway, I stated before for everyone to stop keeping time, and you even somehow went back in time in your post. So if you could just correct that please.

Just a quick heads up-- My computer is at my mother's house right now, but I do have my cell phone. If need be, I could definitely reply via cell, but that's a last straw example. I'll shove a reply out later tonight

Okay coolio. ^^

I did manage a small reply, but I'll get my computer and fix it up, along with my last reply. (I noticed the spelling errors... oops...)

So my head's not 100% right now, I couldn't see any mistakes in my post but just let me know if there's anything wrong in there.

For those to who it applies, happy new years!

Is @Akira still roleplaying with us?

She never responded so I figured she was out.

Who wants the privilege of being the first one to encounter Ms. Hilliard?

If she's upstairs in her bedroom I suppose Vince would find her first? I don't mind at all though, if someone else wants to find her then she can just be somewhere else in the house.

Reactions: Brøken_Serenity
I'll fix my reply when I get off o moble-- Serenity beat me to it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.