❜ 11月の雨 ✿ mono

why am i trying to make that cs mobile compatible am i a masochist

max.png
mono.png
soli.png

Last edited by a moderator:
fact: i uselessly hoard quotes from japanese authors bec im a giant fucking weeb

"It is painfully easy to define human beings. They are beings who, for no good reason at all, create their own unnecessary suffering."
― Natsume Sōseki, I am a Cat III

"I feel that life is not unreasonable so long as one can scrape along from day to day. For surely even human beings will not flourish forever. I think it best to wait in patience for the Days of the Cats."
― Natsume Sōseki, I Am a Cat

"Whenever I was asked what I wanted my first impulse was to answer "Nothing." The thought went through my mind that it didn't make any difference, that nothing was going to make me happy."
― Osamu Dazai, No Longer Human

"For people living in fear, moderation just doesn't cut it. And most of the people in my world are fearful. It's like keeping a piggy bank when you never empty your wallet in the first place."
― Project Itoh, Harmony

"Isn´t it cool? Words, books, fiction all have the power to kill."
― Project Itoh, Harmony

It is painfully easy to define human beings. They are beings who, for no good reason at all, create their own unnecessary suffering.
NATSUME SŌSEKI, I AM A CAT III
Quiet is the first word that comes to mind when one thinks of Nico, even on a purely physical aspect. His lanky frame, gentle eyes and pale skin does not encourage attention. He fades into the background, dressing in soft grays and neutrals as if to conform to his role in life. Sap stains or planting dirt often cling to his sweater and jeans, but he says that's what scourgify and tergeo are for.

His slight build is both his own laziness and a natural genetic predisposition towards it, having preferred to use his wand to carry objects than his own hands. Despite that, he prefers to cut and haul flora and fauna with his own hands, lending a bit of strength to those thin arms and a delicate touch to long fingers. Nico perpetually smells like the coming of spring; cool and crisp, with just a hint of flowers to bring hope.
Whenever I was asked what I wanted my first impulse was to answer "Nothing." The thought went through my mind that it didn't make any difference, that nothing was going to make me happy.
Osamu Dazai, No Longer Human
Muted green eyes slowly come awake as the bus rolls to a stop. Around her, other students rushed to get off and get their unpacking underway. Already Irie could feel pangs of homesickness, which she shoved aside with a well-practiced movement. Once she was the last person inside the bus, she gathered her things and alighted, breathing in the crisp autumn air. Girls of all ethnicities and languages alighted, many in pairs or groups, giggling as they went, and others alone like her. Regardless of their differences, everyone was headed in the same direction: towards the housing dormitories.

oh god someone get rid of that border thing to the right

holy fuck i got it

藤の嵐FUJI NO ARASHI
STORM OF WISTERIA

sidebar.jpg

NICO MATSUMOTO
[bcolor=#908b9f] MALE ▪ 4TH OF APRIL ▪ 24 [/bcolor]
placeofbirth tennessee, usa
bloodstatus pure
ethnicity japanese-american

height five feet eleven
weight 155 pounds
eyecolor dark gray
hairstyle short, brown
It is painfully easy to define human beings. They are beings who, for no good reason at all, create their own unnecessary suffering.
NATSUME SŌSEKI, I AM A CAT III

Quiet is the first word that comes to mind when one thinks of Nico, even on a purely physical aspect. His lanky frame, gentle eyes and pale skin does not encourage attention. He fades into the background, dressing in soft grays and neutrals as if to conform to his role in life. Sap stains or planting dirt often cling to his sweater and jeans, but he says that's what scourgify and tergeo are for.

His slight build is both his own laziness and a natural genetic predisposition towards it, having preferred to use his wand to carry objects than his own hands. Despite that, he prefers to cut and haul flora and fauna with his own hands, lending a bit of strength to those thin arms and a delicate touch to long fingers. Nico perpetually smells like the coming of spring; cool and crisp, with just a hint of flowers to bring hope.

Whenever I was asked what I wanted my first impulse was to answer "Nothing." The thought went through my mind that it didn't make any difference, that nothing was going to make me happy.
OSAMU DAZAI, NO LONGER HUMAN

Soft words leave Nico's lips, his hesitance evident in every dip of his voice and stress of each syllable. The very air around him seems to still. With measured movements, he thinks and slowly considers what to do next. It's rare to see any certainty in the brunette - reluctance seems to be a constant weight on his shoulders. Once the spotlight is off him, he only sighs in relief before relinquishing the stage, content in his role as an audience. Like the softest spring breeze, the young wizard would be happy to simply be felt with only the slightest of acknowledgements.

Nico loathes his own passive take on life, but fears change and pressure. Responsibility feels like a noose that threatens to choke him, and disappointment would be the poison to finish him off. He seeks the approval of others, often to the detriment of his own happiness, and chooses to avoid confrontation at all costs. Words like "pushover" and "pacifist" are often thrown around in his presence, but Nico knows the truth; he hides behind others so that he doesn't have to look at himself. He uses others' desires as a shield so if he ever finds himself unhappy, he can put the blame on them.

The shackles that bind him to his practice are more comforting than confining. With his fear of change comes fear of the unknown. Nico rarely desires more. And if he does, he reminds himself to be content with what he has. He's as stagnant as Westcreek, his hometown, itself, only expressing his passion in the solitude of his greenhouse. With pale fingers tinged with green and nicked in every which way, he uses the many plants he has at his disposal to assist others in whatever endeavor.

He hates himself, but refuses to confess where others might hear. So he continues to feign ignorance, playing the role of a typical airhead; perpetually lost in his daydreams, his feet rare to touch the ground. Where others of his kind might be building castles in the air, he simply pretends to do so.

All the time, people smear even their hearts with colors of lies.
ken kamikita, false color

Whenever Nico asked where his mother was, his father would answer 'gone with the wind', a wistful smile on his face. As he grew, the answer changed into 'her alter ego's Dorothy'. To this day, the Maj remains uncertain if she's still alive somewhere or passed away; all he knows is that his father continues to love her immensely, apparent in her numerous photographs on their home's walls. If one were to look through the viewfinder at the moment it was taken, then they would see it returned in equal measure. His father loved her and his own family, but lost both to raise his cherished son.

The brunette constantly clung to his father with a vice grip; his face was streaked with tears when the Ilvermony folk tried to coax him to his first day. Though he laments his own crybaby behavior, he can't help but be thankful for it when it was the reason he met his most trusted friends and confidantes. Leila Myers of the most affluent family in Tennessee; Ryan Winters, a headstrong boy who would agree as often as he argued with Leila. And lastly, Taylor Lynch, a romantic with a talent for drink and pot. They made a motley crew, but their years in Ilvermony only cemented their friendship.

When Leila lost her family in a tragic accident, Nico rushed to support her as did the rest. He never expected that this simple act of solidarity would change the direction their paths would take. The Myers Estate became more than just a home; it became a small Maj hub in the heart of Tennessee, able to provide any basics a wizard worth his wand might need, and then some.

Nico never wanted to run his own business, content to spend his time working in his hometown, yet here he was today. But then again, he never kept tabs on the accountancy side. He, much like the others, left the business side to Leila; he was happy to spend his days tending to his pots and plants. His friend kept his books in check, and he only had to meet certain clients who required more particular wares. Nico planned for his quiet life to continue, not expecting that one day, Ryan would come home telling them of the Silver Heart Circle and how he'd joined. Of how he now urged everyone else to join their fight. What surprises him most of all is how he can't simply brush it off as yet another of his friend's silly adventures.

I don't even trust myself. It's because I can't trust myself that I can't trust others. I can only curse myself for it.
NATSUME SŌSEKI, KOKORO

father narumi matsumoto
mother chikako mishima
closefriend leila myers
closefriend ryan winters
closefriend taylor lynch

Despite the support of his friends and family, Nico struggles with self-esteem issues apparent to this day. However, it's plain to see that he does possess some talents, regardless of whether or not he acknowledges them.

Obviously, he possesses a hand for plants and herbs, him being a gardener by trade and choice. Beyond that, however, is a talent for making them bloom beyond expectations. Whereas most would focus on the more maj-inclined side, Nico believes there's something to be said for the No-Maj's artful presentation of their gardens. He raises many for the simple purpose that they liven up a garden or home, and is responsible for some rather interesting flora and fauna. Angels Trumpets that chime in the wind, or lyre pods that remind one of the instrument's sweet strings when touched.

Then there's his ability to bake, one he indulges in during times of duress and anxiety. It began as a way to feed and variate the meals his father sponsored with his limited capabilities, and eventually came to be as a sort meditative state wherein he could brood and grapple with problems in his head undisturbed.

Nobody even imagines how well one can lie about the state of one's own heart.
Yukio Mishima, Thirst for Love

pet ragdoll named yō
boggart friends and family waving goodbye
patronus aardvark
amortentia meadows, spiced soup
favoritespells accio, orchideus, scourgify
ilvermonyhouse pukwudgie

Nico is in possession of an Alder Wood with a Wampus hair core. It's 11¼ inches long, with a slightly yielding flexibility. The wand itself is quite typical for any Jonker wand, with its subtle carvings that lead to the base housing a mother-of-pearl.

Yō is a fluffy white ragdoll that follows Nico around everywhere on the Myers estate, whether in the greenhouse, at the terraces or inside the privacy of his living quarters. He adopted the pet from someone who had more cats than they could handle, and they've been together since.

The boggart may seem like a daily occurrence to anyone, but to Nico they represent a deep-seated fear that began with his mother's mysterious departure. While the brunette may actively avoid strangers, when it comes to those he loves, he'd never want to be apart from them.
anime and manga ▪ flora and fauna ▪ western cartoons and comics ▪ breezy days ▪ travelling aimlessly ▪ being the only one awake at 3am ▪ one on one's ▪ subdued storms ▪ rowena his cat
running errands ▪ complete honesty ▪ forced social interaction ▪ phone calls ▪ loud noises ▪ running ▪ sweets ▪ green tea ▪ scraping sounds ▪ tornadoes ▪ confrontations ▪ burnt food ▪ loose threads
DISLIKES
listening ear ▪ green thumb ▪ empathic ▪ herbology ▪ strong memory and instincts ▪ familiar with No-Maj tech ▪ innately curious ▪ loyal to a fault ▪ visualization ▪ divination ▪ book smart ▪ amiable
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES
dependent ▪ messy ▪ easily attached ▪ martial magic ▪ pessimistic ▪ speaking in public ▪ interacting with others ▪ flying and sports in general ▪ cowardly ▪ anxious ▪ indecisive ▪ non-confrontational

[bg=white]
▪ flora & fauna
▪ anime & manga
▪ cartoons
▪ dawn
▪ baking
[/bg]

▪ flora & fauna
▪ anime & manga
▪ cartoons
▪ dawn
▪ baking

maybe i should try making that part a table instead :\

▪ flora & fauna
▪ anime & manga
▪ cartoons
▪ dawn
▪ baking
▪ flora & fauna
▪ anime & manga
▪ cartoons
▪ dawn
▪ baking

post.png
MINT TEAM GREENHOUSE
Irina had not yet spoken a word, even a simple word of introduction as she quietly slipped into the greenhouse for their briefing. It sufficed that their teacher knew she was a member of this team. Instead, she closed her eyes, listening to each individual voice with a meticulous care honed from years as the observer. She looked to be tuning them out, but if one were to ask her the details, she would be able to repeat their words almost exactly.

Carmen's excited and rather optimistic plan caused her to open her eyes and look directly at her, her gaze unnervingly direct. Her clear green eyes turned to Miss Shirakawa, and once she saw she had the floor, spoke in quiet but firm tones that carried through.

"We must first establish how we can locate the youma." She paused to think, crossing her hands over her lap. She rather enjoyed the greenhouse; next time she'd come at her own time. "Once we have a gauge, however brief or simple, of its strength and behavioral patterns can we form an effective plan to combat it."

When she turned to meet Cynthia's gaze, no recognition lit in her eyes, despite only having spoken yesterday. In fact, she recognized none of the people around her; she had a vague concept of them all being in the same year, but not any more specific than that. The one who'd introduced herself as Alecia did not ring any metaphorical bells in her head. The brunette supposed she should put some effort into memorizing their names; she would be with them like husband and wife for the coming year.

She returned to the task at hand, doing what she did best which was approaching problems with a clear and logical frame of mind. "It would be safe to assume that the youma's light only comes out when and where it would be visible to the human eye. " She tilted her head to the left, mulling over the information they'd been provided. She was once again engaged in her habit of not letting anyone respond to her speech, though she didn't think they minded. "They should also be places wherein the forest and civilization intersect, so we can initially narrow down our search to those areas, further paying attention to less-used paths. We slowly move in, closing our perimeter search."

FAMILY
Narumi Matsumoto

FRIENDS
Leila Myers
Ryan Winters
Taylor Lynch

FAMILY
▪ Narumi Matsumoto

毒占欲

panaman.png

I'm mono. I like crying over Panaman, neru and utaite stuff in general. よろしく! ★

夢なら 素直なのにさ
If only this were a dream; then I would be honest.

Click the link above for the voice of the gods, Panaman. Jesus fuck I'm obsessed with him.

On a more serious note, hello and welcome to my one x one search thread! I'll cut right down to the chase and say I've been craving fluff in a big way. Like melt in your mouth give me diabetes fluff, with just a touch of shoujo-esque drama so we aren't drowning in sweet. Which will only beget us more cavities when the issue reaches its resolution, but I'd prefer not to think of the repercussions.

My requirements are fairly simple. I ask for anime fc's, strictly thread-based roleplaying, a decent grasp of English, no one-liners (I'm open to posts that lean on the short side) and someone who will understand my bouts of inactivity. I will offer you the same of what I require of you. c:

As you may have noticed, I have no activity requirements. I honestly don't mind if you want to post hours after I posted, or a post once or twice a month; just don't expect me to mirror you in frequency. The earliest you can expect a post from me is usually a day after you've posted. More likely, it'll be around three to five days before I get around to doing it.

I'm usually not a very busy person, but I also suffer from PDD, and will have days wherein I simply don't feel like doing anything. This, coupled with the fact that my dad can get sick at the drop of a hat, means that I may suddenly disappear on you without warning... but I will always come back! If I lose interest, I will tell you, and I would really appreciate the same degree of courtesy.

Now, onto some plots I've been wanting to explore!

LA VANILLE
High school/college sweethearts who broke off after some time. Character B moves away. Years later, Character B moves back and visits the cafe they used to frequent for a nostalgia kick... only to see they got more than what they bargained for when Character A reveals themselves as the new owner.

Just a lovely slice of life idea inspired by the song La Vanille. I'd like an F/M or M/M for this couple, with a personal preference towards Character A, though I'm pretty flexible with this.

LOVE@LIAR
Character A and Character B meet at a concert; the former, touched by the performance, starts crying and is lent a towel by the person beside her. It's love at first sight... which turns into a convoluted plot wherein Character A pretends to be a boy as they join Character B's band?

Based on the song of Love@Liar, because I'm obsessed with Honeyworks. For this one, you'll have to be willing to play multiple characters, as the other folks in the band should get involved for additional hijinks. This would be strictly G x B to keep true to the source material. My personal preference is Character B!

That's it for now! I hope someone shows interest in this and let's get sick of sweets together!
x x x #CUTE #FLUFF #CAVITIES

[o]
© CODE MONOPOISONER | © ART RELLA
[/o]

9.png
2.png
11%203.png
11.png
takamine tsubaki
Please don't call me Tsubaka. (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
As you may have noticed, I have no activity requirements. I honestly don't mind if you want to post hours after I posted, or a post once or twice a month; just don't expect me to mirror you in frequency. The earliest you can expect a post from me is usually a day after you've posted. More likely, it'll be around three to five days before I get around to doing it.

I'm usually not a very busy person, but I also suffer from PDD, and will have days wherein I simply don't feel like doing anything. This, coupled with the fact that my dad can get sick at the drop of a hat, means that I may suddenly disappear on you without warning... but I will always come back! If I lose interest, I will tell you, and I would really appreciate the same degree of courtesy.

• Love
Reactions: Soli
PROFILE SKELETON​

profile.jpg
[fieldbox="R 0 7 0 M, #a0a0a0, solid, 1, Tahoma"]
STRENGTH █████████ PERCEPTION ██████████
STAMINAxx ██████████ WILLxxxxxxx ██████████
AGILITYxx ██████████ POWERxxxxxx ██████████
SPEEDxxxx ██████████ LUCKxxxxxxx ██████████
[/fieldbox]
  • FULL NAME_
    gilbert myers decker
    NICKNAME & ALIAS_
    decker... gil in very special circumstances
    AGE_
    twenty-two (22)
    DATE OF BIRTH_
    october 31, 1998
    PLACE OF BIRTH_
    bellingham, washington, united states of america
    RACE_
    human
    ETHNICITY_
    caucasian
    GENDER_
    male

HEIGHT_
    5'7"
    WEIGHT_
    149 lbs
    PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS_
    Unless you count his atrocious fashion sense and red-orange hair, Decker is fairly non-descript. He's perpetually dressed in something that looks closer to pajamas than anything else, layered underneath a white labcoat that does little to discourage his haphazard look.
    HEALTH_
    While Decker has no real physical ailment or disability to speak of, he's hardly the picture of health either. Probably less than average, if one were to look at it objectively. He's always had a tendency to pass more physical tasks to machines, keeps irregular eating and sleeping hours, and rarely goes outside.
  • POSITION_
    research assistant of technology
    CLASS RANK_
    d-rank
    ACCESS RANK_
    restricted access
    BRANCH_
    west united states
    SKILLS_
    Engineering and Technology
    Decker possesses a natural aptitude for tech and if he doesn't understanding something, he'll break it apart and put it back together until he does... or make his own new-and-improved version of it. He enjoys tinkering around with machines, but he does just as well on the more software-based/programming side of things.
    Context-dependent Memory
    While most folks pride themselves on remembering details at the drop of a hat, Decker remembers how details correlate to a bigger picture. It's the same idea as retracing your steps to recall where you misplaced an item. The redhead remembers the process of getting there with clarity, which is how he's able to put anything back together after dismantling them. Some will remember what's in a room; Decker will remember exactly how many and which turns you took to get to the room, and what events happened consequently.
    POWER_
    none.
    WEAPON_
    Decker lacks any sort of defense tool, including the 9mm, as he's still under probation and technically labelled a criminal.
    TOOL_
    Note Tablet w/ Cord Set
    A small tablet that packs quite a punch in terms of processing power. He built and programmed it himself, and as such most text on it is in his personal shorthand that would be difficult for others to decipher.
    Mini Tool Kit
    Includes tiny screwdrivers for common sizes, delicate pliers and scissors, wire stripper, burnisher, an IC extractor and other things most wouldn't know the names for.
  • PERSONALITY_
    Childish
    Due to spending most of his life alone or being indulged by those older than him, Decker never really matured. His social skills are shot, and he rarely realizes when he's crossing the line or if something he's said is inappropriate for the situation. On the upside, he's an optimistic individual who possesses the gutsy never-give-up attitude of someone who's yet to be hardened by life.
    Spoiled
    Another side-effect of his lonely childhood is expecting that he gets what he wants most of the time. While he isn't going to throw a tantrum (he's at least outgrown that), he'll usually be at a loss on what to do afterwards. He figures it out after a bit of stewing, but there's always that pause and feeling of helplessness. Simply put, he isn't used to rejection on a non-personal level.
    Open-minded
    With his inquisitive brain comes an open-minded attitude. He's never brushed off aliens, and he's always been open to the idea that anything that dies can leave something behind. Decker has an insatiable need to understand and rejecting an idea just because it's 'woowoo' won't help him quench his thirst.
    Devoted
    Anything that interests Decker means it has him hook, line and sinker. He either knows nothing about a subject, or knows everything there is to know about it. There is no in-between. The same goes for people; he either treats you like a distant acquaintance or clings to you like you're his mother.
    HISTORY_
    Decker's a trustfund baby. His parents were both from well-off families and their marriage only generated more income as both knew how to use money to make even more. That said, while they both had a head for business, neither knew how to deal with a child.

So they turned to tutors and advanced studies, honing his brain while forgetting his heart.

As expected, a child with Decker's background and brain quickly won the favor of his teachers, which in turn brought the opposite effect from the other kids in his class. But they didn't interest him. He was much more interested in the Lego Mindstorm that his parents got him to play with, and fully devoted his time to understanding his introduction into engineering and programming.

That didn't stop said kids from putting him down, and he fancied using his little robots to kick their asses. Unfortunately, they could barely push a ball of paper, much less beat up someone his size. So he simply bided his time until he was accelerated into older classes. He wasn't bullied anymore, but he found difficulty in relating to them and so spent most of his time alone.

His interest in engineering only grew until his parents redid the pool house on their estate into his personal think tank. He spent days at a time there if he could, and quite frankly, his school was happy to give their resident genius some leeway if it meant they'd gain some prestige for his accomplishments. Decker choked his loneliness down with his work, the praises from his parents a bigger reward than the trophies and certificates that lined his walls.

When Decker graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering from MIT at 17 , no one was surprised. And no one balked when he spent most of his time at home, fully moving into the renovated poolhouse and using his family's money to fund his personal projects. Thankfully, many of those projects wound up with patents and buyers were eager to take his inventions off his hands for a neat sum.

They were all practice though, for a machine much more complicated than anything else that currently existed in our known world, for a purpose much simpler than one would expect.

It was a machine designed to be a friend.

But nothing worked. No computer was powerful enough, even with the help he got from people at his alma mater. Sure, there were machines that could interpret facial expressions, but Decker sought companionship and not a simple feedback loop.

His search brought him to some rather sketchy sites on the internet, but because money was no object to him, he bought anything that might aid in his quest. Little did he know that one of his impulse purchases would be the key to his machine.

But of course, to use it, he had to understand it and that involved breaking it apart. By trying to dismantle it, he activated some sort internal self-defense mechanism and next thing he knew, he was ducking from laser fire and screaming back into the main house. Of course, the people within called the authorities to handle the threat which they did... at the expense of Decker's freedom.

He knew he'd get into a few sticky situations for his project, especially if it became public knowledge, but getting arrested? When it was finally explained to him why he was in trouble, Decker blanched, but immediately accepted the terms set to him. And as he learned more about BOO, he grew to like them, the threat of solitary confinement not withstanding. So he's eager to prove himself as a useful individual, attempting to make up for mistake born of ignorance. Now if only they'd let him mess with the guns... he's sure he can make it at least three times better if he was given the chance.
    FAMILY_
    Leon Decker
    A proud businessman who takes better care of Decker Industries than he does his own son. He's not a bad person, just a bad parent.
    Rowena Decker
    The same could be said about Rowena, though she does score additional points for being the one to introduce him to engineering.
  • TRIVIA_
    Decker's a giant weeb. His initial plans were after he made his first friend, he would recreate his ultimate waifu followed by a Pokemon. These dreams still stand, though he may have bumped up a loyal Pokemon a couple of notches simply because he wants some form of protection. Whether it's from what they face as agents or BOO itself is the question.

TRIVIA_
    Please don't ask him to do housework. He has a robot for that. He has a robot for everything. Including, but not limited to: note-taking, housekeeping and sending physical messages.

TRIVIA_
    The redhead's personal space is a mess, but he knows where everything is if you give him a couple of seconds to think. He doesn't see the point in organizing or tidying up when it would take him less time to find it than it would to fix everything.

TRIVIA_
    Deckers notes, plans and diagrams are all in his personal shorthand. Sometimes he'll even forget and send messages to other people in said shorthand, leaving them questioning what he wrote. While it's not all that difficult to crack, it does take a bit of time to figure out. More tedious than difficult is an apt description of decoding it.

STRENGTH ██████████ PERCEPTION ██████████
STAMINAxx ██████████ WILLxxxxxxx ██████████
AGILITYxx ██████████ POWERxxxxxx ██████████
SPEEDxxxx ██████████ LUCKxxxxxxx ██████████

icon.jpg
gilbert decker
this CS is not intended for critique purposes. coding for the CS belongs to @devil's 4DV0C473 whilst the raw images are by Cheritz. please do not post in this thread unless given permission.

THIS IS MESSED UP AS HELL MAX LOL

Name: Maimu Manstein
Species: Human
Physical Description: Amongst the other soldiers her stature may have lacked, but her physique did not fall behind. Standing below the average height of a woman her lithe frame is supported by surprising muscle. Dusty blonde neck length hair flows straight down her head, avoiding her face from long periods of time of being held back by a mask. While often covered, her face is plain, narrow, and chiseled, thin brows layover honey yellow eyes.

Basic Statistics:
Strength - 3
Agility - 3
Faith - 1
Intelligence - 3
Endurance - 13

Brief Background: As was tradition in her homeland, the oldest born child was sent to join the military as soon as they turned the ripe old age of sixteen. She was short, unprepared, sickly, and most of all, scared; but to her surprise the army was not cruel and crushing. The battlefield was terrifying yes, but everyone was scared, and together they could be brave.

The hordes of constructs never did stop, there could be breaks, in her fifteens years of service the longest dry spells was six months. Then once again to the routine of slaying gargoyles, homunculi, golems, whatever the bastards on the other side could make. She was trained to fight with magic and alongside others, as constructs were not easily wounded by even the sharpest blades.

Equipment:
Weapons: Short steel rod, Catalyst, basic and inornate, made to serve its function.

Clothing/Armor: A sturdy military garb from her forgotten homeland, includes a short red jacket with black shoulders; a black undershirt that covers the neck; a black skirt that is longer in the front with tassels hanging from the back; red leggings showing beneath the split sides of the skirt; and black above the knee boots.
The most distinguishing part of the uniform is her metal mask that adorns the front of her head, allowing hair to flow behind it. The forehead of the mask has a dull yellow gemstone planted in it, aside from a narrow slot for vision the mask lacks additional features.

Items: In a small pouch hanging around her hip is a collection of basic herbs for treating wounds.

Spells Known: Bound Weapon, a thick form of pale red glowing energy manifests itself around her catalyst, taking the form of a A bardiche with a large blade. The weapon is magical in nature and shines a dim light, but aside from this functions identically to any other weapon.
Binding Chains, magical chains glowing with a pale red energy shoot from the ground around her target. The chains wrap around the target and hold them in place for as long as she maintains concentration, if the target is strong enough her binding can be broken

post.png
MINT TEAM FOREST
She didn't care for Alecia's abrupt attitude, but she didn't mind being led out towards their destination. Upon arrival, two of the other girls transformed. She watched, studying their alter egos and committing them to memory. If she failed to remember their actual names, it would at least be easier to remember their magical counterparts.

She reached into her pocket, taking from a small case a large quill that was the length of her forearm. With a barely muttered breath, she transformed. "And all the winds go sighing, for sweet things dying." Much like the person herself, her transformation lacked flash; all it took was a subtle glitter that began from the fingertips that touched the quill, going farther away until her entire form changed.

Her eyes, once a faded color, now an impossible green, lent her stare a much more unnerving quality. She studied their surroundings. Something was... wrong. She knew that as fact, of course, but something else hit her on a deeper level than it would have other girls. Other than the girls, nothing else moved. There wasn't even a soft breeze to stir the leaves.

And that's what was bothering her.

She bent down, picking up a leaf, much to curious gazes of the others. She paid them no mind and instead blew at the small leaf from the palm of her hand. It travelled less than a centimeter before falling to the ground. Irie knelt down, staring at it for a few seconds before resuming her test. With a tentative grasp, she drew a subtle wavy motion across the leaf with her quill. It didn't stir. She tried again, this time placing a circling motion before continuing as she did before; the leaf moved, but hit an invisible wall right at the edge of her circle.

Satisfied with her experiment, she stood and turned to their expectant gazes. With a flourish, she drew a much wider circle than before, and kept a small flow of energy going to keep it steady. Almost immediately, one could hear the difference as even the crunch of her shoes against the ground was audible in the silence that surrounded them.

"It suppresses sound by keeping the air molecules still." She moved closer to them, minimizing the area they'd need. "I can normalize it, but we'll need to keep close. I believe it's in our best interests that I only expand the area once we confront it, so I can conserve my energy."

Pale hands smoothed the fabric of her dress, glancing around. A firebird flitted above their heads and gave it a curious glance before studying past it, and towards the glowing lights in the distance. "I believe our Youma is calling for us." With her quill, she made an almost lazy gesture towards its general direction. "Time to move out?"

9.png
2.png
11%203.png
11.png
takamine tsubaki
Please don't call me Tsubaka. (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
A lively girl with enough energy to fuel a rocketship to Mars, Tsubaki's the person you see go headfirst into everything without thinking things through. She hates being afraid or nervous, so she simply never gives herself a chance to be either. If you need someone to drag you along her pace, she's your girl.

Tsubaki's much more focused on the lighter side of life, never dwelling on the negatives and simply breezing through any problems and shrugging off obstacles. While that seems like a fine trait, it does have its drawbacks. She's self-centered in that she frequently doesn't realize the repercussions her actions could bring to others. But that's what Hisoka is for, right?
9.png
2.png
11%203.png
11.png
nakamo takumi
what am i supposed to put here
Takumi and technology simply don't mix, a fact he has come to accept in his years in police academy. So while the entire cyber security unit was cool and outfitted with neat programs and special classes, he was stuck as the old-fashioned detective in the local city precinct. And quite frankly, he liked it that way, as being able to walk and see everything suited him.

Takumi is your token brooding man, with an attitude that begs for indifference. It's a surprise that his initial reason for joining was as naive as wanting to protect his family, but there it is. With his abilities living up to his namesake, he's favored despite being a mere rookie. Unfortunately he's just about as sensitive and tactful as a block of stainless steel, which can be detrimental to his ladder climbing. That doesn't seem to bother him though.
9.png
2.png
11%203.png
11.png
Nakamo Hisoka
Please be careful--no get that fork AWAY from the outlet
Hisoka was a kid that seemed to have grown up a little too fast and always seemed to be the one looking after his friends, especially Tsubaki who had almost always seemed to put herself in a situation that made Hisoka worry worse than her actual mother. He's the type to look before he steps and is never up for a gamble that isn't a win-win unless it's a really good prize!

While he is a responsible teenager and it's good to look after your friends, he can get a bit overbearing and even possessive. Because he considers the worst case scenario he's rather pessimistic although he tries to be more optimistic, he relies on Tsubaki for that little ray of sunshine even though he can hardly keep up with her most of the time.

9.png
2.png
11%203.png
11.png
Akatsuki Aiko
Waaah~ Something as sweet love should be a crime!
Aiko is what many would consider cute and sociable! Even level-headed despite choosing a major as impractical as art. Although she graduated high school a good four years ago, she still hasn't quite grown up, making her more childish than she lets people on to believe, even selfish if she really wants something.
Aiko is also a hopeless romantic whose passion for romance sprung from the mass amounts shoujo manga and drama's she watched as a teenager. Unfortunately, she has a bad run in relationships for as far as she could remember, but her bad luck hasn't deterred her from trying if anything it has done more to encourage her than the opposite. After graduating high school she had decided to chase an art career in hopes of being able to write her own manga, sadly that hasn't been going too well especially with Hisoka lecturing her about switching majors.

hurp i don't like it lmao

post1.png
HOTEL OKURU, HOKKAIDO, JAPAN
BUSTER MOORE
No matter how far they'd gotten in terms of air travel, it would never be comfortable for Decker. You're essentially stuck with people in a metal pipe several miles up in the air with no way out unless you had a death wish. The only way he'd find it palatable was if he could be the only passenger, but the expenses and general headache involved in owning a private plane couldn't justify his wants of it, no matter how free he was with money. He imagined his parents would've jumped at any excuse to get one, with their love of travelling and all, but then he'd never be able to use it, so it was a moot point.

So he was stuck until he arrived at Narita airport, then went over to Tokyo for a brief shopping trip. Afterwards it was the Shinkansen, only needing to change lines once to arrive at his destination. He enjoyed the train ride much better than he had the plane, as he had ever changing views and some privacy as the carriage wasn't full. The only downside was that the Shinkansen's station was a bit a ways from the hotel, but that could easily be fixed by hailing a cab and simply showing the driver the name of his destination.

When he finally entered the lobby, he looked travelled, and not in a good way. His eyebags had taken on a darker hue, while his clothes were crumpled from hours of restless squirming in the train. Not that they were decent to begin with; though the green button down he wore was comfortable, it took on a more pajama-like look than a formal shirt's.

He reached into his pocket, pulled out a small case that contained his favored striped frames. Almost instantly, the Japanese characters on the reception desk transformed into English, though there was hardly any need of that when there was already an existing translation underneath. That didn't matter to Decker; it simply gave him a little kick to see the device at work. He'd had his translator on hours ago when he'd bought stuff at Tokyo, which was a good reason why he had quite a bit of luggage on him.

With his things on a trolley, his eyes searched for... Decker paused. His catlike eyes widened in surprise before closing, an exasperated sigh escaping his lips. He'd read the initial details on the case file, but he'd meant to dive into it during his train ride from Tokyo to Sapporo. A train ride he'd spent playing with his newly bought toys and catching up on manga with his universal translator.

"Good job, Decker." With a barely muttered curse, he took out his small note tab and brought up the file his current mission, skipping ahead to the part that detailed his coworkers while walking towards the chairs and couches. He'd take a seat, play catch-up and maybe get some coffee while he was at it.

Interesting people, he mused. Not all of them appeared to fit their resume, but Decker supposed he had no right to judge when he was labelled a criminal by the bureau. Well, that's what this mission was for. Reading while walking as he was, he walked straight into the living version of the image on his screen. He looked up (and way up, as the man outgrew him by at least four inches), gave him a quick perusal before thin lips broke out into an amused if a bit sheepish grin.

"Convenient, and not a little unnerving. " He raised his tablet, where a small mow rotom charm hung from a tiny hook, cheerfully jostled by his movements. A recent acquisition from his shopping trip. Decker tapped the little charm, as if that was proof enough of his credentials. "I'm this little thing right here. Historia, right?"